This is it : The final curtain call : victory tour

O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
Don't know if it's already posted but it's interesting to look at. From google cache

Postby wendst6 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:13 pm
Have a look of this, its also "The final Curtain".

Remember you of the Picture with the crew on Funeral? The Jackets the are from the Victory Tour.
Can it be a clue? Sorry, but my english is not good, I hope, you understand me.

In his 1988 autobiography "Moonwalk", Michael mentions that the Victory Tour was originally to be called "The Final Curtain", to highlight the fact that himself and his brothers would be touring for the final time. However, the name was changed as they did not want to emphasize this point.

Jackets
> Victory
> The final Curtain
> The Final Curtain (Call) PC O2 Arena
>This is it
>The end of the King of Pop
> Michael Jackson is alive, but the King of Pop is dead

Comments

• interesting.
  • Doesn't the background of where Timor stands looks like Neverland? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    Wasnt the victory tour going to be called 'This Is it' at some point? I'm sure I read that in Michael's book or something..
  • Timor is a hottie <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

some suggested that the funeral was for Brandon (Marlon's twin brother who died as a newborn)...so maybe they wore Marlon's jacket to represent his twin.
  • Doesn't the background of where Timor stands looks like Neverland? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Yeahhh.... a lot like Neverland actually....
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Wasnt the victory tour going to be called 'This Is it' at some point? I'm sure I read that in Michael's book or something..

Hm, I don't know it anymore... There was something with TII yes, but I can only remember clearly the Victory/Final curtain thing...
  • Normaly the Victory tour was mentioned to be the last one.
  • Interesting. I still wonder why they chose Marlons jacket. What significance does his jacket have besides losing a twin brother?
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234

Hm, I don't know it anymore... There was something with TII yes, but I can only remember clearly the Victory/Final curtain thing...

That's right <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I knew it was something to do with TII ;p
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    oooo good find!! don't know what it means but its a good find none the less!! well done.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> *hands up*
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Good finding ....... Thanks well
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282

That's right <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I knew it was something to do with TII ;p

I think I saw it in Taraborrelli's book too, but as we all know that book has too many pages to take a quick look <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->