never before seen pic?

mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
0_22_jackson_michael_bruises1%5b1%5d.jpg

MJ looks a little thin in this picture, kind of interesting that I haven't seen this one before. does anyone know where this was taken and the year? I think it's 2006 but I'm not quite sure.

Comments

• Poor Michael. There are bruises on his lower arms which were apparently from when he was in police custody prior to the 2005 trial (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Sad <!-- s:-( -->:-(<!-- s:-( -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Poor Michael. There are bruises on his lower arms which were apparently from when he was in police custody prior to the 2005 trial (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Sad <!-- s:-( -->:-(<!-- s:-( -->

I remember it as such.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    That's like the pic showed on the Geraldo interview Michael did about the treatment he recieved at the hands of the police when he was taken in handcuffed. 2003? Note the bruises on his arm and there was a swelling lump as well.
  • Yah so sad. I remember it too <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • 2003. Police brutality is a terrible thing. He told about it in more detail on 60 minutes. It's really just a sad thing to witness. I bet those cops are swallowing their guilt right about now.

They deserve to.

Michael always wins.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I get so upset and hurt every time I look at those pics or listen to Michael´s interview when he speaks about the treatment he received by the authorities <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Look at Michael!!! is pure softness and kindness!!!

Why why why was he harmed that way? Why some police are so brutal with people? why?

Many years ago when I was a teen, I met a guy who was in the academy to become a police. He was a psycho. Feeling proud and making fun of the kittens he killed with his own hands!! kittens!!!!. Who the hell harms kittens!!!!????

I feel very upset right now <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> time out for me.
  • TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    i's when they arrested him and all those horrible wounds and bruises are because of the handcuffs and that was the moment when, arrived at the police office, they threw him into a dirty room (toilet?) and left him there 45 minutes. It's horrible what they did
  • Police did what they did bc that was the order they had.
    And the orders come from very high !
    Humiliation like never before !
    The rest is history. But the end of that history ...is yet to come !
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • I cant believe the way they treated him <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Like he was a criminal.....like he hurt someone <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    They humiliated him...made him a joke <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    That's just sad <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • bonitabonita Posts: 172
    awww poor Mikey <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I wanna give him a hug.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I don't like this. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I just keep thinking back to that interview he had on 60 minutes, where he was telling them about police brutality. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I agree with you bonita, seeing this picture especially makes me just want to give him a hug. :/
    It's just like a person abusing an innocent, sweet dog. I swear, if I ever came face to face with those cops, I'd need someone to hold my earrings. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->