I beLIEve....

ladymjcladymjc Posts: 99
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I am not new to this investigation I am just newly registered. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I have spent countless hours, as have many of you, trying to dig, research, dissect and decipher all of these "coincedences". I have read nearly all the posts and have come up with a lot of the same outcomes. One thing that I did not see until yesterday was the numerology from TS. I am so thankful someone else has spoken about this. I have also found something very interesting in numbers. I have always been nearly obsessed with finding symbolism in everything and if the numbers add up...it can not be ignored.

I am going to get all of my notes together and explain the best I can on what I think is in plan based on the numbers and the signs/symbolism from the numbers. I was so shocked to see what I had FINALLY found and I hope some of you will be excited as well.

Thank you to all for making me feel like I belong just by your inspirational words on Michael Jackson. He will always and forever bring people together for the good, the great and the better.

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi ladymjc,
    I'm looking forward to reading what you put together regarding the numerology in this hoax.
    Welcome on board.
  • welcome to MJHD site. We are Family. Can't wait to see what your numbers come up with.<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Welcome!