edited January 1970 in General Discussion
[youtube:2l87vd0e]

Comments

• sometimes i think

we are

THE BEAST

and i don't think it is just the Americans
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The title fits well, this really is the madness of a lost society. This is scary <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> it's like they were able to kill each other for these material things. I was outraged to see the little boy being searched. I mean the people do not realize what they are doing. Only an end of the world scenario makes sense for me. Thanks for sharing lookingfortruth.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I live in Europe. I was born in the United States, but it has changed for the worse in the twelve years I've been gone.

I wonder what those people do for a living? Where are they from?

I have never seen anything like that here in Europe, but it is not based on the same kind of consumerism.
  • NightOwlNightOwl Posts: 150
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Thanks for posting, looking4truth.

It made me search YT for more "Black Friday" and I'm just... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Have these people been a week without food and water? No, they're after a webcamera or some other device like that:
    [youtube:3mj630rw]

How about "Customers fight over PS3"? A police is needed to keep these Homo Consumers in order on their way to waste their money:
    [youtube:3mj630rw]

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Even more <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I bet that the dark side is laughin hard when they see this. Sometimes I wonder who is the most scary. People almost killing each other for a PS3????? What will happen when it will be for food ... scary I tell you.
  • Even more <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I bet that the dark side is laughin hard when they see this. Sometimes I wonder who is the most scary. People almost killing each other for a PS3????? What will happen when it will be for food ... scary I tell you.

yeah well we don't all need stuff.
    we all need food and water
    yes it is scary
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Where has reason gone? I don't live in the U.S. but if I did, I certainly wouldn't be going anywhere on Black Friday! The dark side wants to bankrupt everyone, make them spend money they don't have on useless crap they don't need. How many of these people in videos are using credit cards do you think?? They are "owned". When did everyone get so greedy? I don't want to say this but did anyone else notice all the overweight people in these videos? Just another example of greed and over indulgence in American society. And they're not even aware that they are deliberately being made that way, by the "dark side". Everyone's in debt and not healthy so they can't fight back when sh*t hits the fan.
  • NightOwlNightOwl Posts: 150
    Where has reason gone? I don't live in the U.S. but if I did, I certainly wouldn't be going anywhere on Black Friday! The dark side wants to bankrupt everyone, make them spend money they don't have on useless crap they don't need. How many of these people in videos are using credit cards do you think?? They are "owned". When did everyone get so greedy?

Yes, they're wide asleep.
    Why do they buy these toys? Could it be also about keeping up with the neighbors? A sign of social status in the neighborhood? "I got one and I was the first one to get it."
    Also, look at the video looking4truth posted, from 1:10 where the woman is on the floor. Rather than getting up and save herself from getting stepped on, she feels it's more important to put the wig on first! OMG.
    I don't want to say this but did anyone else notice all the overweight people in these videos? Just another example of greed and over indulgence in American society. And they're not even aware that they are deliberately being made that way, by the "dark side". Everyone's in debt and not healthy so they can't fight back when sh*t hits the fan.

Why are Americans the fattest people in the world (not mine, but WHO's statement)? GMO food? This video is worth watching even if you're not interested in why americans are fat. Watch it to learn about GMO food industry in a few minutes.
    [youtube:3mjp2gl8]

You are what you eat. Other than your physical body and health, how does that crap effect one's mind, mental health? Could the processed crap people eat cause this kind of behavior we see in the Black Friday videos?

Food is a huge issue in the control system that's built around us. Like S510 that was just passed I believe (?).
  • It reminds me of War of the Worlds with Tom Cruise, their car was one of the only ones working and people tried anyway they could to get in the car...and when the car stopped people were fighting over it...then this guy came with a gun and Tom Cruise let him have the car...so they went into the diner and then some other guy picked up the gun and shot the guy inside to get the car. Only No.1, which is yourself counts...if people can react like this for something like a ps3 imagine what they would do for food and water...we are humans not animals.
  • Monsanto = food control = population control
    This is scary. So scary that most people choose to not believe it is happening - instead they believe in their governments but I won't go on...
    There is a documentary available called Monsanto, it is worth a watch too. Something that wasn't mentioned in the first video that was posted, they use the herbicide Roundup in their soybean crops, this kills the weeds but leaves the plants intact. Nice hey !!!! It can't be healthy. Well, if people haven't been turned into animals with what we watched on these videos we could say we are being tested like animals - let's try this chemical!!!
  • The title fits well, this really is the madness of a lost society. This is scary <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> it's like they were able to kill each other for these material things. I was outraged to see the little boy being searched. I mean the people do not realize what they are doing. Only an end of the world scenario makes sense for me. Thanks for sharing lookingfortruth.

Yes, I too think the same, but I do believe when we say an end of the world it is not an end of this earth but an end to this current system of things.
    The bible also foretold that the last days will be filled with much distress, not just a rise in earthquakes, food shortages, diseases and wars but a change in human society.

2 Timothy 3: 1-5

But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having a form of godly devotion but provng false to its power and from these turn away.
    Monsanto = food control = population control
    This is scary. So scary that most people choose to not believe it is happening - instead they believe in their governments but I won't go on...
    There is a documentary available called Monsanto, it is worth a watch too. Something that wasn't mentioned in the first video that was posted, they use the herbicide Roundup in their soybean crops, this kills the weeds but leaves the plants intact. Nice hey !!!! It can't be healthy. Well, if people haven't been turned into animals with what we watched on these videos we could say we are being tested like animals - let's try this chemical!!!

Yes Monsanto is pushing its agenda all over the world. The food we eat today has no more vitamins and nutriments .. not as much as before. They want to weaken us as much as they can, make us ill to sell their drugs and distracted so we don't fight. But they will not win God willing.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Sarahli wrote:

Even more I bet that the dark side is laughin hard when they see this. Sometimes I wonder who is the most scary. People almost killing each other for a PS3????? What will happen when it will be for food ... scary I tell you.

You have reason, imagine if this were for food. The new world order has done very well their work.
    ibelieveinmj wrote:

Monsanto = food control = population control

I saw the documentary, and the truth is well terrifying what these people do. With Monsanto should do what they did here with them, expel, of all parties.
  • Where has reason gone? I don't live in the U.S. but if I did, I certainly wouldn't be going anywhere on Black Friday! The dark side wants to bankrupt everyone, make them spend money they don't have on useless crap they don't need. How many of these people in videos are using credit cards do you think?? They are "owned". When did everyone get so greedy?

Yes, they're wide asleep.
    Why do they buy these toys? Could it be also about keeping up with the neighbors? A sign of social status in the neighborhood? "I got one and I was the first one to get it."
    Also, look at the video looking4truth posted, from 1:10 where the woman is on the floor. Rather than getting up and save herself from getting stepped on, she feels it's more important to put the wig on first! OMG.
    I don't want to say this but did anyone else notice all the overweight people in these videos? Just another example of greed and over indulgence in American society. And they're not even aware that they are deliberately being made that way, by the "dark side". Everyone's in debt and not healthy so they can't fight back when sh*t hits the fan.

Why are Americans the fattest people in the world (not mine, but WHO's statement)? GMO food? This video is worth watching even if you're not interested in why americans are fat. Watch it to learn about GMO food industry in a few minutes.
    [youtube:2whoopig]

You are what you eat. Other than your physical body and health, how does that crap effect one's mind, mental health? Could the processed crap people eat cause this kind of behavior we see in the Black Friday videos?

Food is a huge issue in the control system that's built around us. Like S510 that was just passed I believe (?).

It's so fuckin ridiculous. And thanks for posting that video on GMOs. It pisses me off. I'm glad though. I'm passionate about something and I am going to do something about it. It's going to be hard because it is addictive like a drug but I will fight this one. This is what we need to be doing...eating organic foods, using toothpaste without flouride, buying a filter for tap water, refocusing on our divine power and get beyond the BS that is in the media. And I'm definitely in agreement with MJ's nephew, Donte Jackson with his new year statements:
    DonteRJackson Donte Jackson
    the physical you has died many times, yet the non-physical part of u has ALWAYS BEEN and will ALWAYS BE...you're immortal. enjoy this ride
    23 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply
    »
    Ava
    l__Ava__l Ava
    by DonteRJackson
    @DonteRJackson Donte please,give me a hand in helping the puppy.They turned her in to be euthanasied shar.es/XIibh
    23 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Dee
    theblu1 Dee
    by DonteRJackson

@DonteRJackson Time is now to remember the Secrets of Divine Energy. ♥♥♥
    2 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Donte Jackson
    fluoride damages the pineal gland inside your brain....! scientists have proven this.
    2 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Donte Jackson
    try ~fluoride free~ toothpaste in #2011
    1 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
    »
    Donte Jackson
    don't be fooled by the Government in #2011 ...lol
    1 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
    »