Just found this..

mjbusterdionmjbusterdion Posts: 98
Hey I found this in one of my folders, think its mad how it was predicted in 1994 just wanted to share...

WeeklyWorldNews29Mar1994.jpg

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    [youtube:a7wnfsqt]
  • [youtube:3rno02p7]

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll my favorite part of that movie!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • what the hell is up with that ugly picture at the right side of the article? <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> like what is going on? is that suppose to be michael or something <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> ?

@topic: it is something that this article was written back in 1994 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . how legit is it though?

BTW. HAPPY NEW YEAR HOAX BELIEVERS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!
    Just a question. How does people get a Doctors degree in the USA?

About "DR" Andy Reiss....to set you on track <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> That Derek Clontz blog is something <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Space aliens vow to cap BP’s oil well in a matter of days, leading expert reports
    <!-- m -->http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2010/07/<!-- m -->
    Editor’s Note: Famed psychic and metaphysician Dr. Andy Reiss says space aliens “are working behind the scenes to cap and repair British Petroleum’s ruptured oil well in the Gulf of Mexico” with advanced technologies that are not available to “primitive” Earth scientists. To top it off, he says the extraterrestrials – all from our solar system – “will render inert” every drop of spilled crude that is laying waste to coastal economies and the environment itself.

Here, in his own words, in a world-exclusive Q & A interview with derekclontz.com, Dr. Reiss makes his case. Fact? Fiction? YOU be the judge.

DerekClontz.com: Dr. Reiss, the oil spill in the Gulf seems beyond human technology to repair in any reasonable amount of time. Is it possible that extraterrestrials might intervene on our behalf?

Dr. Reiss: Yes, but only because they have been called upon by the right humans, people such as myself – and others – who have maintained communications with various ET ambassadors for, in my case, decades. Extraterrestrials from advanced civilizations follow a policy of non-interference in the affairs or more primitive cultures (such as ours) except under the most extreme of circumstances – and even then, only when certain trusted members of the civilization express a need for help.

DerekClontz.com: If they will intervene, who are these extraterrestrials? Where do they come from – and when will they get to work on our behalf?

Dr. Reiss: Civilizations on Venus, Mars, Jupiter and its largest moon Ganymede, Saturn, Neptune and Uranus are or will be involved. Each have some form of evolved life-beings in either surface or subterranean installations. And several extraterrestrial groups and federations maintain bases and colonies under our oceans, including the Caribbean, not far from the Gulf of Mexico, and, as most people are aware, under the North and South Poles.

Their work in the Gulf, to cap the ruptured oil well, started on July 4th, a symbolic date linked to America’s Independence Day.

DerekClontz.com: How do they intend to cap the well or otherwise stanch the flow of oil? And how long will take to finish the job?

Dr. Reiss: The job is likely to be competed in 60 to 90 days in our time, which is, by way of example and as a bit of trivia, just a few weeks in Venusian (Venus) Time. To accomplish the goal, space alien engineers will use advanced techniques to create a series of spheres, large air bubbles if you will, under the ruptured well. These bubbles, as they rise, will plug the hole from the bottom up. This will stop the flow of oil and make it possible for crews to permanently seal the well by restructuring the floor of the Gulf, like puttying over a hole in a wall, but on a larger scale using tools and technologies that we humans have yet to develop.

DerekClontz.com: Oil that has spilled and is now contaminating the Gulf of Mexico and coastlines, wetlands and beaches of several states – can the extraterrestrials disperse or otherwise eliminate the oil to minimize its environmental impact?

Dr. Reiss: Yes, absolutely – by a process called “molecular disassociation” that will render the oil inert and benign, completely neutralized and incapable of damaging the environment.

DerekClontz.com: Will they work behind the scenes, alone, or hand in hand with Earth scientists?

Dr. Reiss: Extraterrestrials can do the job behind the scenes with humans none the wiser and, more importantly, out of harm’s way. Earth technologies are too old-fashioned and dangerous to incorporate in any advanced well-capping plan. Earth scientists – a few – might be invited to observe, but they will not be allowed to participate.

DerekClontz.com: If they won’t be “going public”, why not?

Dr. Reiss: ETs with their advanced scientic methods and deep understanding of Nature’s hidden protocols and universal rhythms work best when they work alone without the “help” of humans. Just as President Obama wouldn’t ask a kindergartener to help him craft a national health care plan, extraterrestrials wouldn’t ask an Earth scientist – not even an Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawking – to help them with such a tremendous undertaking as stopping an environmental disaster that could destroy the Gulf of Mexico, and perhaps even the Atlantic Ocean and humanity itself. If space aliens go public in any context, there is a real potential and possibility of global panic among rank-and-file humans, Joe Blows and Jane Does, who fear extraterrestrials as an affront to their religion. So, working behind the scenes is well advised and makes sense.

DerekClontz.com: Is President Barack Obama aware that extraterrestrials have offered to help us with the crisis? If so, what was his initial reaction? Is British Petroleum, the owner of the oil well that is leaking, know about potential extraterrestrial involvement?

Dr. Reiss: I have no inside information but I sense that both BP and President Obama are now or soon will be aware of extraterrestrial involvement, especially when they see the well plugged by air bubbles that BP and government scientists didn’t create and cannot explain.

DerekClontz.com: Your ideas are interesting to say the least. But, Dr. Reiss, how did you arrive at your conclusions that extraterrestrials have decided to cap BP’s ruptured well? You have mentioned that you are in contact with space aliens. Elaborate on that.

Dr. Reiss: Well, this is my theoretical viewpoint, based on my studies of extraterrestrials, my telepathic communications with them, and also what I intuitively sense to be true. As you know from our long professional association and personal friendship, I have been in constant contact with space aliens since 1959, when extraterrestrials from various civilizations, including Venus, began to contact me, making me a conduit for information they wanted disseminated on Earth.

I have personally experienced 29 close encounters and other paranormal phenomena with life-forms from six other extraterrestrial civilizations, with my last space alien visitation occurring in April, 2007 when a 3-foot creature appeared to me in my living room, floating in mid air beside a sofa.

DerekClontz.com: There are skeptics who will say extraterrestrials will not help us cap and clean up the oil spill because, well, they insist space aliens do not exist, or say, even if they do exist, they have no reason to help human beings. Your response … ?

Dr. Reiss: The skeptics are right – MOST ETs will NOT intervene (only a few will). The reason? They do not like to meddle in our historical and technological development. In their view, humans are primitives “who have to grow up” and learn to take care of their own messes and also take care of one another, not as various nations of the world, but as a world united in support of the Family of Man.

Extraterrestrials know from their own experience that all civilizations have to work, and work hard, to bring each and every member of the group to a higher level of unity and understanding. Then, and only then, will extraterrestrials “go public”, as you put it, for everyone to see. To do so too soon could upset Earth’s development, and throw humanity off course. That is why they only allow certain bits of information to “leak” to the public. That is why in plugging the oil well, they largely will work behind the scenes.

DerekClontz.com: Can ordinary concerned citizens help in any way?

Dr. Reiss: Some contactees or ET-experiencers already are helping in a number of ways that non-experiencers and non-believers wouldn’t understand. Others, who keep an open mind, might find that they are called on to help in weeks and months to come, and by that I mean they may be contacted by extraterrestrials who will want them to help the advancement of humanity by training to communicate with space aliens telepathically, as I do, and also familiarizingthemselves with “the common language of all universal intelligences”, a mission that speaks for itself.
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Never denounce that which you can't explain. I'm sorry but this interview <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> However, in this world, I don't categorize anything as "impossible". But this, oh my <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Before the aliens started cleaning the BP mess, they came to my home, cleaned up, washed all the china, ironed my clothes, did the laundry, prepeared some food, cut the grass, gave me a massage and paid all my bills <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This may be a satiracle site but I do find it interesting that this article was posted on 20th June 2009. Maybe they can change dates, I don't know. I believe this is also the same World Weekly News that is on the 'Leave me alone' video. Derek Clontz also used to work on this site too. Coincidence, Maybe???

<!-- m -->http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/93 ... #idc-cover<!-- m -->
  • Gema - Medical doctors attend Medical School for several years in the US. They usually already have a Bachelors Degree in Pre-Med or Biology or another related field. Andy Reiss may hold a PhD, but may not be a medical doctor.