"Innocent Man"

I was looking for some sort of information about the hoax, and suddenly this came up. Now some cannot be so legible. I found handwritten lyrics from Michael, called Innocent man. I am wondering if the song came out? I have never heard of it, and tried to check on youtube nothing. I think he was writing this song from his trial in 2005.
I have a feeling these lyrics are clues. Let me know your feedbacks.

Comments

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    This is ironic based on the CNN constant news today of the guy being released from prison after a 30 year confinement, after it was found out he was totally innocent of his charges. They have been going on all morning about this.
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Second time listening I could make out "Please Lord father"

"Heaven" "They want me so" "Please help me" " Innocent" "They keep bugging me"
    "They want me to succeed now" "Innocent man" repeated afer this.
    "They want me Innocent" "Yea"
    These words are repeated alot at the end. "Innocent Man"

I hear him say "Please stop" and in the background you can hear what sounds like a couple fighting (domestic violence perhaps) or just fighting in general. He repeats "Please stop" alot. I hear what sounds like agony groans, like if someone was in hell and torment. I hear alot of screams.

The sound one would make if they were in agony in their soul.
    [youtube:249s2ul9]
    The beat sounds like a heart beat. I am sure there is more in there. I can't give time stamps because I don't want to influence your hearing. So if you hear these words it is because they are there and not because I wrote that they are and at what time frame....

Peace
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=15449&start=150#p259380<!-- l -->
  • This is ironic based on the CNN constant news today of the guy being released from prison after a 30 year confinement, after it was found out he was totally innocent of his charges. They have been going on all morning about this.

YES! Thank you- I just talked about it and was wondering if I was only to sensitive to this fact. On Situation Room on CNN, they ran that report right after the Murray trial report.

I am glad I am not the only one who noticed this irony. Because, at this point, I question my sanity on a regular basis (which is not a bad thing,I guess).... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is ironic based on the CNN constant news today of the guy being released from prison after a 30 year confinement, after it was found out he was totally innocent of his charges. They have been going on all morning about this.

YES! Thank you- I just talked about it and was wondering if I was only to sensitive to this fact. On Situation Room on CNN, they ran that report right after the Murray trial report.

I am glad I am not the only one who noticed this irony. Because, at this point, I question my sanity on a regular basis (which is not a bad thing,I guess).... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I did not watch Cnn today, the murray case. This just happened to drop on my lap, figure of speech of course. Maybe I had some type of intuition, I have no clue. Oh well I guess he wanted to make a song out of it and didn't. Blessings
  • Anyone notice the initials on the top of the lyrics ( I believe the song is Thomas Sneddon)..T.S? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> wierd..lol