They're doing a good job at making the hoax *realistic*...

hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
If CM's convicted, would he have to hide from the public for these 4 years or would it be the day when MJ goes bam? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• TarjaTarja Posts: 645
    I don't even want to think about waiting 4 more years saying "keep the faith, keep the fainth". Until WHEN? For me this would mean it was all nothing put a plot raised by people because they talked about it and nothing more. It's awful... I can't think about this
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I don't even want to think about waiting 4 more years saying "keep the faith, keep the fainth". Until WHEN? For me this would mean it was all nothing put a plot raised by people because they talked about it and nothing more. It's awful... I can't think about this

I'm thinking like you.
  • if CM gets convicted....i think we all have to accept the truth.. that mj is really gone...im not tryin to be a downer, i hate downers, especially regarding this hoax...but michael, with the great character and caring nature he had, would NEVER let someone go to prison for something he didnt do... MJ himself went through that in 2005..he knows the pain, and anxiety of possibly spending years behind bars....just think about it...if mj is alive he will pop out to save CM...i can be sure of that
  • puremindpuremind Posts: 100
    i am new but if CM goes to jail, i'll have to accept the truth. i don't think Michael is capable of letting an innocent man in jail for his sake. i am sure there could have been easier ways, if he is that brilliant to pull a hoax like this, for sure there were better solutions...
    and all the clues are a joke if CM goes to jail.
  • I heard they're playing the trial on TV. Could they not broadcast a fake trial?