TIAI January 11

likemikelikemike Posts: 105
edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    When Martinez asked Murray why he did not call 911, Murray said he was 'caring for his patient, and he did not want to neglect him.' 22 minutes ago via web

This twitter seems to be a good source from inside the court room?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    So Murray didn't want to call 911 because he was caring for his patient and didn't want to neglect him but he is seemingly able to make several other phone calls? And his caring for his patient involves CPR on a bed which he apparently doesn't know how to do? Ok then.
  • He also said he couldn't move MJ by himself. WTF? Murray is 6'5'' and weighs ca. 220 lbs. and he is unable to lift a 120 -135 lbs man from the bed to the floor? Even I could do that and I don't weigh much more than MJ.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Maybe he thought calling the bodyguards and leaving voice mails would be faster and less neglectful.

He also couldn't get MJ off the bed by himself either, which is why he did CPR on the bed. I thought Friday it was said Murray did CPR on the bed because it "was a very hard bed".

Not to mention Murray is 6'3 210lbs, MJ is 5'10ish 136. Of course he could get him off the bed, Murray is perfectly able bodied as we have been shown thank you NPG.
  • If all of this really did happen, which it didn't, IMO, Murray wouldn't be "neglecting" him if he would've called 911, but it's all fake anyways. Nice try. As long as Michael comes back safe, I'll be okay. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->. No worries on this redirect! *moving along*
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I almost believe Murray
  • I almost believe Murray

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> why? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    So Murray didn't want to call 911 because he was caring for his patient and didn't want to neglect him but he is seemingly able to make several other phone calls? And his caring for his patient involves CPR on a bed which he apparently doesn't know how to do? Ok then.

So true Andrea. All I do is to <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> to this circus. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> He didn't want to neglect his patient but he gave him proforol at home for him to sleep and went with a hooker but still he didn't want to neglect him? yeah sure <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Murray did not call 911 ... it had to be exactly at 12:21.
    When Martinez asked Murray why he did not call 911, Murray said he was 'caring for his patient, and he did not want to neglect him.' 22 minutes ago via web
    Isn't Murray just telling that he is well in on it, that he cares for Michael as we do and that he will not neglect him meaning that he will do what he has to do in order to help him? LOL I must be reading too much into it... now Murray also said that he loves Katherine...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Isn't Murray just telling that he is well in on it, that he cares for Michael as we do and that he will not neglect him meaning that he will do what he has to do in order to help him? LOL I must be reading too much into it... now Murray also said that he loves Katherine...

If we read btw the lines, it is true that he cares for Michael and doesn't want to neglect him. We all know this as we know Murray is innocent. But if we join the circus, the thing he said is too funny because he neglected him in every way. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    this is all worthy of a film....................oh yes thats right......it is a film..... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • More inspirational quotes:

"Actors are willing to give their entire lives to a moment-- to that line that laugh, that gesture, or that interpretation that will stir the audience's soul." ~David Ackert

"Acting is about giving something away, handling yourself over to whatever role you are asked to play. I'm not hiding or escaping or seeking anonymity. I reserve the right not to have a rubber stamp on my forehead saying that is who I am. Because who I am gets in the way people looking innocently at the parts I play." ~Alan Rickman

"The beauty about being a natural actor is just being yourself without getting caught up with how you think a role should be performed. The horror many novices face is not knowing that the natual counts much more than the pretention of being somebody else. The more natural you are then the more convincing the interpreted role will be. The horror many professionals face is that pretending to be natural eventually catches up with them." ~Martin Dansky
  • vupvup Posts: 6
    Lintemoot analyzed samples of Michael Jackson’s blood for the presence of propofol.

Jaime Lintemoot is senior criminalist at the LA County Coroner’s Office.
  • Murray your too funny...so lets see what we have...countless Oscar awards...some peoples choice awards and now comedian of the year...sorry my mistake lets make a new award comedian of the century...looks like he is giving you a run for your money MJ while your gone.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

If we read btw the lines, it is true that he cares for Michael and doesn't want to neglect him. We all know this as we know Murray is innocent. But if we join the circus, the thing he said is too funny because he neglected him in every way. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yes of course <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> taken at face value seems to be a very odd statement!
  • ladymjcladymjc Posts: 99
    I'm 5'10" 130lbs and when playing around, my 8 year old can easily slide me off the bed by grabbing one arm. If he wasn't breathing, highly intoxicated with propofol, I don't think MJ would feel it if he was pulled off the bed. Even afterwards if he was sore, his life was still saved so I don't think he would mind too much. Murray just goofed up in his role.
    I've also read that Murray was his doctor for only 11 days and then some say he was his doctor for more than two months. Can someone clear that up for me?
    One more thing I don't understand is, since when would it be allowed for a person accused of involuntary manslaughter of the highly most recognizable person on the planet be able to make a youtube video and have it published? That has always urked me.
  • Yes, and don't forget that Youtube... Murray said he feared for his life, yet he is all over the place walking around in public. I wouldn't be doing that.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It every day this more contradictory, <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> there are two things that have nothing to do with this redirections, but there are to be added to the list of contradictions, are two Tweets that i was called the attention;

On cross, Martinez concedes that his interview with Dr. Murray was actually “pretty long”. Possibly over two hours and 47 minutes

The interview between Martinez and Murray lasted approximately half an hour. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Are you serious? So Michael's dying, and CM doesn't call 911 because he doesn't want to neglect him. I don't care what you want to do, if someone's dying you call 911 immediately! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    I almost believe Murray

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> why? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

maybe he was in shock when he saw what happened......idk
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864

This makes so much sense.
    All these 911 calls on TMZ point to 9/11 - that's why they don't cease to be cited.
    All those strange deaths in Hollywood with reported, taped, leaked, published 911 calls - there happened so many strange deaths on 9/11, right?
    When Martinez asked Murray why he did not call 9/11, Murray said he was 'caring for his patient, and he did not want to neglect him.'

Caring for a patient does include not neglecting the person because 9/11 would not attribute any good when called.
    OK I think it is strange when someone doesn't call 911 right away when a person around is not breathing.
    To call 911 is the first impulse in such a situation unless.......unless you have something to hide
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Again when reading so much about performing CPR I think about something else,
    like Covert Conditioning: Covert Positive Reinforcement

Or

CPR, in suicide prevention, the three risk signs for suicide:
    Current plan, Prior Attempts, and Resources

Also to add, that another form of covert conditioning procedure exists, and one is called Covert Modelling ----> CM
    > Conrad Murray??

To understand what I am talking about
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covert_conditioning<!-- m -->

Covert conditioning is an approach to mental health treatment that uses the principles of behavior modification, which emerged from the applied behavior analysis literature to assist people in making improvements in their behavior or inner experience. The method relies on the person's capacity to use imagery for purposes such as mental rehearsal.

Could Michael Jackson be now a days just Michael?
    Someone gets my point? or Am I too to far?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    CPR - Code of Professional Responsibility
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_B ... onsibility<!-- m -->

CPR - RPC - Rules of Professional Conduct
    <!-- m -->http://www.calbar.ca.gov/state/calbar/c ... 58&id=1267<!-- m -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    CPR - Code of Professional Responsibility
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_B ... onsibility<!-- m -->

CPR - RPC - Rules of Professional Conduct
    <!-- m -->http://www.calbar.ca.gov/state/calbar/c ... 58&id=1267<!-- m -->

More towards a bad defense then? bad lawyers? a bad deal at the end? the Concert deals?