Michael Jackson: Halloween 2008 Revisited

I am in the middle of creating a new video and I was looking at pictures to possibly use in this video. As I was skimming through the photographs I have saved on my computer, I noticed some things in the photographs taken of Michael Jackson and kids on Halloween 2008.

3f600_post_image-leader-JACKSON_B_GR_02.jpg

First, we have Michael's youngest child, Blanket, in the costume from the movie "Scream".

Blanket+Ghost.jpg

Scream
In the movie "Scream", this costume is worn by the killer and it is described as "a man dressed in a ghostly costume named Ghostface.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scream_%28film%29

Next, we have Michael's middle child, Paris, wearing a Turquoise Blue Butterfly mask.

paris+butterfly.jpg

Blue
Blue symbolizes: youth, spirituality, truth, peace and distance.

Blue is the coolest color - the color of the sky, ocean, sleep twilight. The ancient Egyptians used lapis lazuli to represent heaven. Blue symbolizes the Virgin Mary. A pure blue is the color of inspiration, sincerity and spirituality.

Turquoise is the symbol of youth. It has a soothing affect and is the color of communication. It contains the growth quality of green with the blue quality of communication. Turquoise has long been used in amulets to provide protection, health, confidence and strength.
http://crystal-cure.com/blue.html

The Butterfly
Butterfly symbolism: Resurrection, Transition, Celebration, Lightness, Time, Soul
The butterfly as a symbol of transformation because of its impressive process of metamorphosis.
This unwavering acceptance of the butterfly's metamorphosis is also symbolic of faith. Here the butterfly beckons us to keep our faith as we undergo transitions in our lives.

In many cultures the butterfly is associated with the soul. Psyche (which literally translates to mean “soul”) is represented in the form of a butterfly. Befittingly, Psyche is forever linked with love as she and Eros (the Greek god of love, also known in Roman myth as Cupid) shared an endlessly passionate bond together – both hopelessly in love with the other.
Greece doesn’t corner the market on associating the butterfly with the soul. Here are a few other ancient cultures that associated this elegant creature with the soul: Asian (central), Mexican – Aztec, New Zealand, Zaire

Christianity considers the butterfly a soulful symbol. To wit, the butterfly is depicted on ancient Christian tombs, as Christ has been illustrated holding a butterfly in Christian art.
http://www.whats-your-sign.com/butterfly-animal-symbolism.html

Butterfly as a Christian Symbol
The butterfly has long been a Christian symbol of resurrection, for it disappears into a cocoon and appears dead, but emerges later far more beautiful and powerful than before.

As a symbol of Christ's resurrection after three days in the grave, the butterfly is seen especially around Easter. But the butterfly is also a symbol of every Christian's hope of resurrection from the dead.

So will it be with the resurrection of the dead. The body that is sown is perishable, it is raised imperishable; it is sown in dishonor, it is raised in glory; it is sown in weakness, it is raised in power; it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body.
~ 1 Corinthians 15:42-44

For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
~ 1 Corinthians 15:52
<!-- m -->http://www.religionfacts.com/christiani ... terfly.htm<!-- m -->

Then we have Michael's eldest child, Prince Michael, wearing a "V for Vendetta" mask.

Prince+V.jpg

V for Vendetta
A shadowy masked freedom fighter known only as "V" fights against his totalitarian society. The film had been seen by many political groups as an allegory of oppression by government.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434409/

If we consider what each mask represents and the birth order of each child and apply this to Michael...

First, in the early (young) stages of the hoax, Michael will seem as a ghost. In the middle stages of the hoax he will transform from a ghost and Resurrect. In the latter stages of this adventure, Michael will be on a similar mission as "V" to fight back against corruption within our Society.

Comments

• In another picture taken that day we can also see Michael.

jacko-kids2-500x700.jpg

Michael has what appears to be a DVD in his hand. It is entitled "Shut Up & Sing".

mj+book.jpg

This is a documentary film entitled "Shut Up & Sing".

1818_3232_large.jpg

Dixie Chicks: Shut Up and Sing
    "Shut Up & Sing" is a 2006 documentary film that follows the Dixie Chicks, an extremely successful all-woman Texas-based country music trio, over a three year period of intense public scrutiny, fan backlash, physical threats, and pressure from both corporate and conservative political elements in the United States after lead singer Natalie Maines publicly criticised then President of the United States George W. Bush during a live 2003 concert in London as part of their Top of the World Tour.

The film then cuts to a scene from the Dixie Chicks March 10, 2003 concert at the Shepherd's Bush Empire Theatre in London, England. The atmosphere in the European audience is of dramatic opposition to the announcement from United States President George W. Bush's authorization of the invasion of Iraq. Approximately 1 million people had recently demonstrated in London against the impending war. During the introduction to their song "Travelin' Soldier" Natalie Maines, a Texas native, says:

"Just so you know, we’re on the good side with y’all. We do not want this war, this violence, and we’re ashamed that the President of the United States is from Texas."

[youtube:34d9qjy3]

The title of the film is a lyric from the Dixie Chicks' 2006 post-controversial single "Not Ready to Make Nice" from the album Taking the Long Way. It was the criticism and hate mail that they received because of their political statements, one of which drew such concern from both the FBI and the Texas Rangers that they advised the Chicks to cancel a concert in Dallas, Texas, and they were shown the original letter that specified a date, time, and location at which lead singer Natalie Maines would be shot dead, unless she "shut up and sang". However, the show took place without incident. Living in a constant state of fear took an emotional toll on the Chicks, in particular because they toured with their babies with them.
    The song, "Not Ready to Make Nice" includes a reference to that very real death threat:

And how in the world can the words that I said
    Send somebody so over the edge
    That they'd write me a letter
    Saying that I better
    shut up and sing or my life will be over?!

Commentator Laura Ingraham made the same reference in the title of her book Shut Up & Sing: How Elites from Hollywood, Politics, and the UN Are Subverting America.
    The tagline of the film, "freedom of speech is fine as long as you don't do it in public", is a reference to a scene in which an interviewed protester says "freedom of speech is fine but by God you don't do it outside of the country and you don't do it in mass publicly".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixie_Chicks:_Shut_Up_and_Sing

[youtube:34d9qjy3]

Shut Up & Sing: How Elites from Hollywood, Politics, and the UN are Subverting America by Laura Ingraham

Meet the elites.

They think you’re stupid. They think all freedom loving Americans are stupid. They think patriotism is stupid. They think churchgoing is stupid. They think flag-flying is stupid. They despise families with more than two children. They are sure that where we live — anywhere but near or in a few major cities — is an insipid cultural wasteland.

They think your SUV is evil — although theirs is absolutely necessary. They think owning a gun is criminal. They think George Bush is an idiot. They even think it’s wrong for us to do what we have to do to protect our nation and our loved ones. Worst of all, they think our abiding belief in the goodness of America and its founding principles is naïve and misguided.

But in this refreshing and blisteringly insightful look at the elites, Laura Ingraham reveals that it is they, not us, who are pickled in prejudice, morally blind, and outrageously hypocritical. In a word, it is they who are stupid. Ingraham exposes the outrageous howlers and muddled thinking peddled by a rogue’s gallery of Hollywood celebs, media yuppies, trial lawyers, multiculturalists, God-haters, and race-relations bullies who are exalted as heroes by the elite.

Ingraham unmasks the shallowness of elite thinking everywhere it is found: in politics, the media, the ivory tower, arts and entertainment, and even business and international organizations. Nor does she restrict her skewering of the elite only to its natural home, the Democratic Party — she ably zeroes in on elite enclaves within the GOP as well.
    Ingraham reveals:

* Why the elites want America to be torn down, tradition by tradition
    * The real reason Hollywood is politically moronic: including a case study of “Stupid White Man” Michael Moore
    * How to understand the goals of the elite — and spot their tactics
    * Why the elites are “theophobic” — and bent on eradicating religion from American life
    * The antiwar crowd: anti-Americanism in disguise.
    * Why our current immigration policies border on insanity
    * How our colleges and schools try to brainwash students in political correctness and anti-Americanism
    * The UN: why this darling of the elites desperately needs to be reformed, reconfigured, and reoriented
    * Why the elites are either losing or on shaky ground on most issues

Meet the elites. They have big plans for us. But with dead-on wit and precision, Laura Ingraham shows how we can torpedo their plans.
    http://www.regnery.com/regnery/030820_shutup.html
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Beautiful pics! I'm familiar with that whole sorid Dixie Chicks uproar and subsequent song. Interesting crazy story! So I guess the same suble pressures were/are being put on Michael. Such powerful people in the top. L.O.V.E. will overcome!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Great observations Serenity!

It makes perfect sense that Michael would deliberately plant clues for his "last" Halloween...

The never ending layers of subtle hints never ceases to amaze me.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Awasome investigation like always!!
  • Was that DVD gave by a fan?
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Dam!!! MJ read and paid attention to everything!!!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • In another picture taken that day we can also see Michael.

jacko-kids2-500x700.jpg

Michael has what appears to be a DVD in his hand. It is entitled "Shut Up & Sing".

mj+book.jpg

This is a documentary film entitled "Shut Up & Sing".

1818_3232_large.jpg

Dixie Chicks: Shut Up and Sing
    "Shut Up & Sing" is a 2006 documentary film that follows the Dixie Chicks, an extremely successful all-woman Texas-based country music trio, over a three year period of intense public scrutiny, fan backlash, physical threats, and pressure from both corporate and conservative political elements in the United States after lead singer Natalie Maines publicly criticised then President of the United States George W. Bush during a live 2003 concert in London as part of their Top of the World Tour.

The film then cuts to a scene from the Dixie Chicks March 10, 2003 concert at the Shepherd's Bush Empire Theatre in London, England. The atmosphere in the European audience is of dramatic opposition to the announcement from United States President George W. Bush's authorization of the invasion of Iraq. Approximately 1 million people had recently demonstrated in London against the impending war. During the introduction to their song "Travelin' Soldier" Natalie Maines, a Texas native, says:

"Just so you know, we’re on the good side with y’all. We do not want this war, this violence, and we’re ashamed that the President of the United States is from Texas."

[youtube:3t43gi31]

The title of the film is a lyric from the Dixie Chicks' 2006 post-controversial single "Not Ready to Make Nice" from the album Taking the Long Way. It was the criticism and hate mail that they received because of their political statements, one of which drew such concern from both the FBI and the Texas Rangers that they advised the Chicks to cancel a concert in Dallas, Texas, and they were shown the original letter that specified a date, time, and location at which lead singer Natalie Maines would be shot dead, unless she "shut up and sang". However, the show took place without incident. Living in a constant state of fear took an emotional toll on the Chicks, in particular because they toured with their babies with them.
    The song, "Not Ready to Make Nice" includes a reference to that very real death threat:

And how in the world can the words that I said
    Send somebody so over the edge
    That they'd write me a letter
    Saying that I better
    shut up and sing or my life will be over?!

Commentator Laura Ingraham made the same reference in the title of her book Shut Up & Sing: How Elites from Hollywood, Politics, and the UN Are Subverting America.
    The tagline of the film, "freedom of speech is fine as long as you don't do it in public", is a reference to a scene in which an interviewed protester says "freedom of speech is fine but by God you don't do it outside of the country and you don't do it in mass publicly".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixie_Chicks:_Shut_Up_and_Sing

[youtube:3t43gi31]

Shut Up & Sing: How Elites from Hollywood, Politics, and the UN are Subverting America by Laura Ingraham

Meet the elites.

They think you’re stupid. They think all freedom loving Americans are stupid. They think patriotism is stupid. They think churchgoing is stupid. They think flag-flying is stupid. They despise families with more than two children. They are sure that where we live — anywhere but near or in a few major cities — is an insipid cultural wasteland.

They think your SUV is evil — although theirs is absolutely necessary. They think owning a gun is criminal. They think George Bush is an idiot. They even think it’s wrong for us to do what we have to do to protect our nation and our loved ones. Worst of all, they think our abiding belief in the goodness of America and its founding principles is naïve and misguided.

But in this refreshing and blisteringly insightful look at the elites, Laura Ingraham reveals that it is they, not us, who are pickled in prejudice, morally blind, and outrageously hypocritical. In a word, it is they who are stupid. Ingraham exposes the outrageous howlers and muddled thinking peddled by a rogue’s gallery of Hollywood celebs, media yuppies, trial lawyers, multiculturalists, God-haters, and race-relations bullies who are exalted as heroes by the elite.

Ingraham unmasks the shallowness of elite thinking everywhere it is found: in politics, the media, the ivory tower, arts and entertainment, and even business and international organizations. Nor does she restrict her skewering of the elite only to its natural home, the Democratic Party — she ably zeroes in on elite enclaves within the GOP as well.
    Ingraham reveals:

* Why the elites want America to be torn down, tradition by tradition
    * The real reason Hollywood is politically moronic: including a case study of “Stupid White Man” Michael Moore
    * How to understand the goals of the elite — and spot their tactics
    * Why the elites are “theophobic” — and bent on eradicating religion from American life
    * The antiwar crowd: anti-Americanism in disguise.
    * Why our current immigration policies border on insanity
    * How our colleges and schools try to brainwash students in political correctness and anti-Americanism
    * The UN: why this darling of the elites desperately needs to be reformed, reconfigured, and reoriented
    * Why the elites are either losing or on shaky ground on most issues

Meet the elites. They have big plans for us. But with dead-on wit and precision, Laura Ingraham shows how we can torpedo their plans.
    http://www.regnery.com/regnery/030820_shutup.html

And it was Diane Sawyer who interviewed the Dixie Chicks after that incident and insisted that they should apologize. As always, the epitome of foul journalism.
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    Thank you for posting! I remember seeing a while ago but so many things were coming at me then. Another observation about this pic is how happy mj looked and although still thin he looked so healthy! His face isn't crystal clear but this is only 8 months before June 25th.
    It's also just a couple of months before the wheel chair photo and the 6 months to live article. I am so happy to see this to remind me that he was happy and he was healthy and he was planning a fun little family outing, helping his 3 little kids into a Halloween party with their little gift bags. They were just a normal little family and he looked like he was having a blast. I think there was an article somewhere too about this Halloween party...I wonder if we could dig a little deeper to see what the people who were at the party had to say and how it came to be that he got invited etc. If any one has any info I would appreciate it.