TIAI January 18

mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Dude! you beat me again!! Don't you ever sleep? LOL!
  • Hummm, hopefully some news about her court case is going to be posted on her blog tomorrow the 18th, it is still 17th here!! Weighed in the balances and found wanting is a phrase that comes to mind after looking at the blog pic! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Are we supposed to wait for her to update her blog?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "Lady Justice" (Justitia)
    Themis armed with sword and scalesLady Justice (Latin: Justitia), the Roman goddess of Justice, who is equivalent to the Greek goddess Dike, is an allegorical personification of the moral force in judicial systems.[1][2]

[edit] DepictionThe personification of justice balancing the scales of truth and fairness dates back to ancient Egypt and the Goddess Maat, and later Isis. The Roman Empire replaced the ancient Egyptian legal system with its own laws but adopted the image of a female goddess: Justitia has frequently been depicted as a woman carrying a sword and scales, and wearing a blindfold. Her modern iconography, which frequently adorns courthouses and courtrooms, conflates the attributes of several goddesses who embodied Right Rule for Greeks and Romans, blending Roman blindfolded Fortuna (luck) with Hellenistic Greek Tyche (fate), and sword-carrying Nemesis (vengeance).

Justitia's attributes parallel those of the Hellenic deities Themis and Dike. Themis was the embodiment of divine order, law, and custom, in her aspect as the personification of the divine rightness of law. However, the mythological connection is not a direct one. A more appropriate comparison is Themis' daughter Dike, who was imagined carrying scales:

"If some god had been holding level the balance of Dike"
    is an image in a surviving fragment of Bacchylides's poetry.

Justitia is most often depicted with a set of scales typically suspended from her left hand, upon which she measures the strengths of a case's support and opposition. She is also often seen carrying a double-edged sword in her right hand, symbolizing the power of Reason and Justice, which may be wielded either for or against any party.
    [edit] BlindfoldLady Justice is often depicted wearing a blindfold. The blindfold represents objectivity, in that justice is (or should be) meted out objectively, without fear or favor, regardless of identity, money, power, or weakness; blind justice and blind impartiality. The earliest Roman coins depicted Justitia with the sword in one hand and the scale in the other, but with her eyes uncovered.[3] Justitia was only commonly represented as "blind" since about the end of the fifteenth century. The first known representation of blind Justice is Hans Gieng's 1543 statue on the Gerechtigkeitsbrunnen (Fountain of Justice) in Berne.[4]

Instead of using the Janus approach, many sculptures simply leave out the blindfold altogether. For example, atop the Old Bailey courthouse in London, a statue of Lady Justice stands without a blindfold;[5] the courthouse brochures explain that this is because Lady Justice was originally not blindfolded, and because her “maidenly form” is supposed to guarantee her impartiality which renders the blindfold redundant.[6] Another variation is to depict a blindfolded Lady Justice as a human scale, weighing competing claims in each hand. An example of this can be seen at the Shelby County Courthouse in Memphis, Tennessee.[7]
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I saw the redirect, I don't know what to think about it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • lady%2Bjustice.jpg

[youtube:1vkth409]

She is awaiting a decision on the summary judgment hearing that was heard in the court on January 14, 2009. She is putting her faith in God and asking that justice be served; that the judge decides in her favour.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Lyrics to The Path of the Just by Jerry D

(based on Proverbs 4:18 - But the path of the just [is] as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day)

You’re standing in the valley
    And you don’t know what to do
    But the Lily of the Valley
    He will show you what to do

He said knock the door will open
    Pray and wait your Help will come
    For He will open up above
    Just like He did in times before

You’re walking down a path
    But you’re not alone
    There’s a Light from heaven shining
    All around you in your soul
    As heaven smiles upon you
    You feel the warmth of the Light
    That Light was sent to help you
    Guide you safely through the night
    The path the just
    Is as a shining of the light

You’ve been thrown into a pit
    Sometimes you feel like you should quit
    But like Joseph you will carry on
    Cause God’s been with you all along
    And the day will come
    And it won’t be long
    The time will heal the wounds you feel
    And you hold again the ones you love

But you’re not alone
    The path the just

Musical interlude

But you’re not alone
    The path the just
    The path of the just
    Will guide you safely through the night
    The path the just
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Wait what Eliza will post to your blog..
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    lady%2Bjustice.jpg

That image is seen in V for Vendetta, when V conducts the imaginary orchestra and blows up the Old Bailey, at around the 0:51 mark. Another coincidence?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlU1HLkdmNk<!-- m -->

EDIT: Can't embed it but watch it on youtube. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lady%2Bjustice.jpg

That image is seen in V for Vendetta, when V conducts the imaginary orchestra and blows up the Old Bailey, at around the 0:51 mark. Another coincidence?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlU1HLkdmNk<!-- m -->

EDIT: Can't embed it but watch it on youtube. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Great catch!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Hmm ,I really don´t know what to think about it .We just have to wait for her update . <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    August 28, 2009
    Jackson family statement
    The Jackson family again wishes to commend the actions of the Coroner, the LAPD and other law enforcement agencies, and looks forward to the day that justice can be served.
    http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/statements-from-jacksons-family-dr-murrays-attorney-and-the-la-county-coroners-office_100239695.html
  • Dude! you beat me again!! Don't you ever sleep? LOL!

Don't worry...it's all yours from now on. I'm back at work. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lady%2Bjustice.jpg

Great catch!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Indeed!

Thank you, TS for another multi-layered redirect. We have the blog from Eliza, we have Lady Justice, and we have the video.
    The Blog entry for Path of the Just was posted on 1/13. 1/13 was also the date for the court docket that was redirected to on 1/14.
    Lady Justice and V connection: Indeed- and another coincidence I don't buy. Here is the quote from V right before Old Bailey is blown up:
    V: It is to Madame Justice that I dedicate this concerto, in honor of the holiday that is sadly no longer remembered, and in recognition of the impostor that stands in her stead. Tell me Evey, do you know what day it is?
    Evey Hammond: Um, November the 4th.
    V: [midnight church bells ring] Not anymore. Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

So we have Justice- and the day of reckoning (as in November 5th in V).

The line that stood out for me from the song was this:
    "You’ve been thrown into a pit
    And the day will come
    And it won’t be long
    And you hold again the ones you love"

Joseph was betrayed by his brothers (not necessarily to be taken literal here) and sold out, left for dead. And he returned a savior of his people. Screams of parallels to Michael to me.

Another thing I noticed in the video: Multiple palm trees. In the thread about the Hold My Hand Video, some have stated that they think they see a palm tree in the reflection on Michael’s Hollywood Star (the ending shot). Michael’s children were in Hawaii last year around the same time Lisa Marie was there. Also, wasn’t Jesse (- Elvis in retirement) rumored to live in Hawaii somewhere? Also, the video has images of children holding hands (Hold My Hand).
    And all this just on first watching. I am sure I will go back. Yes, sure, could be all coincidence
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Thank you, TS for another multi-layered redirect. We have the blog from Eliza, we have Lady Justice, and we have the video.
    The Blog entry for Path of the Just was posted on 1/13. 1/13 was also the date for the court docket that was redirected to on 1/14.
    Lady Justice and V connection: Indeed- and another coincidence I don't buy. Here is the quote from V right before Old Bailey is blown up:
    V: It is to Madame Justice that I dedicate this concerto, in honor of the holiday that is sadly no longer remembered, and in recognition of the impostor that stands in her stead. Tell me Evey, do you know what day it is?
    Evey Hammond: Um, November the 4th.
    V: [midnight church bells ring] Not anymore. Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

So we have Justice- and the day of reckoning (as in November 5th in V).

The line that stood out for me from the song was this:
    "You’ve been thrown into a pit
    And the day will come
    And it won’t be long
    And you hold again the ones you love"

Joseph was betrayed by his brothers (not necessarily to be taken literal here) and sold out, left for dead. And he returned a savior of his people. Screams of parallels to Michael to me.

Another thing I noticed in the video: Multiple palm trees. In the thread about the Hold My Hand Video, some have stated that they think they see a palm tree in the reflection on Michael’s Hollywood Star (the ending shot). Michael’s children were in Hawaii last year around the same time Lisa Marie was there. Also, wasn’t Jesse (- Elvis in retirement) rumored to live in Hawaii somewhere? Also, the video has images of children holding hands (Hold My Hand).
    And all this just on first watching. I am sure I will go back. Yes, sure, could be all coincidence

"Your powers of observation continue to serve you well." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    "The Wheels of Justice turn slowly but exceedingly fine."
    -- attributed to many, including Sun Tzu and Longfellow

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_Tzu<!-- m -->
    Sun Wu was an ancient Chinese military general, strategist and philosopher who is traditionally believed, and who is most likely, to have authored the Art of War, an influential ancient Chinese book on military strategy. Sun Tzu has had a significant impact on Chinese and Asian history and culture, both as an author of the Art of War and through legend. During the 19th and 20th centuries, Sun Tzu's Art of War grew in popularity and saw practical use in Western society, and his work has continued to influence both Asian and Western culture and politics.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War<!-- m -->
    The Art of War is one of the oldest and most successful books on military strategy in the world. It has been the most famous and influential of China's Seven Military Classics: "for the last two thousand years it remained the most important military treatise in Asia, where even the common people knew it by name." It has had an influence on Eastern military thinking, business tactics, and beyond.

Sun Tzu emphasized the importance of positioning in military strategy, and that the decision to position an army must be based on both objective conditions in the physical environment and the subjective beliefs of other, competitive actors in that environment. He thought that strategy was not planning in the sense of working through an established list, but rather that it requires quick and appropriate responses to changing conditions. Planning works in a controlled environment, but in a changing environment, competing plans collide, creating unexpected situations.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Wadsworth_Longfellow<!-- m -->
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (February 27, 1807 – March 24, 1882) was an American poet and educator whose works include "Paul Revere's Ride", The Song of Hiawatha, and "Evangeline". He was also the first American to translate Dante Alighieri's The Divine Comedy and was one of the five Fireside Poets.

Longfellow was born in Portland, Maine, then part of Massachusetts, and studied at Bowdoin College. After spending time in Europe he became a professor at Bowdoin and, later, at Harvard College. His first major poetry collections were Voices of the Night (1839) and Ballads and Other Poems (1841). Longfellow retired from teaching in 1854 to focus on his writing, living the remainder of his life in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in a former headquarters of George Washington. His first wife, Mary Potter, died in 1835 after a miscarriage. His second wife, Frances Appleton, died in 1861 after sustaining burns from her dress catching fire. After her death, Longfellow had difficulty writing poetry for a time and focused on his translation. He died in 1882.

Longfellow predominantly wrote lyric poems which are known for their musicality and which often presented stories of mythology and legend. He became the most popular American poet of his day and also had success overseas. He has been criticized, however, for imitating European styles and writing specifically for the masses.

"THOUGH the mills of God grind slowly,
    Yet they grind exceeding small;
    Though with patience he stands waiting,
    With exactness grinds he all."

-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Peace <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Ecclesiastes 3:15-17 (New International Version, ©2010)

15 Whatever is has already been,
    and what will be has been before;
    and God will call the past to account.[a]

16 And I saw something else under the sun:

In the place of judgment—wickedness was there,
    in the place of justice—wickedness was there.

17 I said to myself,

“God will bring into judgment
    both the righteous and the wicked,
    for there will be a time for every activity,
    a time to judge every deed.”
    The same redirect today.... I guess TS is saving his inspiration for tommorow 01/21/2010..... seems like an interesting date from a numerological view.....
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    It still goes to Eliza's blog. I wonder if Eliza will update her blog, if we missed anything or if we should focus on other things for now?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    A brick wall - and Path of the Just. The Just shall live by faith. So maybe not a brick wall but a path to follow?
  • Interesting redirect TS; here's why for me...
    First I want to say I agree with Souza, Victoria & other Christians that posted previously about Martin Luther & Michael's message.
    Great posts.

For me personally as a Christian & burden bearer I don't remember my dreams unless they are important; it's a God thing. I haven't had anything important come to me in over a year until this redirect. So right as I was waking up and still in that semi "dream" state I remember hearing and typing/writing 'With his right hand he acquits Kings'... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> This was BEFORE checking the days redirect.

I posted it on my Church's group site in light of the previous hell I've been going through in our ongoing family crisis with our son over the weekend. (Also named Michael) Here's some of the responses:

"Sounds like royal forgiveness. That would be something to keep close to your heart in times like the ones you face!"

"One that's given me hope is Ps 126:5..."those who sow in tears shall reap with joyful shouting." I was pondering on that one this morning, when the Lord gave me John 11:40 "Jesus said to her, 'Did I not say to you, if you believe you will see the glory of God?"

Then someone gave me:
    Psalm 110 vs. 1-7 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

1The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
    The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
    Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
    The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
    The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
    He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.
    He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

So then I typed in the days redirect &... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sometimes personal experiences fit into the hoaxfacts and this is a coincidence..... at the first call
  • Maybe; but I don't believe in coincidences...only in God's Divine Providence.

In Lutheran theology, Divine Providence refers to God's preservation of creation, his cooperation with everything that happens, and his guiding of the universe.[2] While God cooperates with both good and evil deeds, with the evil deeds he does so only inasmuch as they are deeds, not with the evil in them. God concurs with an act's effect, but he does not cooperate in the corruption of an act or the evil of its effect[3]. Lutherans believe everything exists for the sake of the Christian Church, and that God guides everything for its welfare and growth[4].

According to Martin Luther, Divine Providence began when God created the world with everything needed for human life, including both physical things and natural laws.[5]. In Luther's Small Catechism, the explanation of the first article of the Apostle's Creed declares that everything people have that is good is given and preserved by God, either directly or through other people or things [6]. Of the services others provide us through family, government, and work, he writes, "we receive these blessings not from them, but, through them, from God."[7] Since God uses everyone's useful tasks for good, people should look not down upon some useful vocations as being less worthy than others. Instead people should honor others, no matter how lowly, as being the means God uses to work in the world.[7]

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Providence<!-- m -->
    Yes I guess all the coincidences are just parts of the "everything happenes for a reason"
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    There is one comment only on the last post of Eliza from a poster called Prophecies of Revelation.
    When you click on his profile you can go down to his web page also.

<!-- m -->http://www.blogger.com/profile/17243782545686790475<!-- m -->

it seems he has two of them

web page:
    <!-- m -->http://www.propheciesofrevelation.org/<!-- m -->

blog:
    <!-- m -->http://areyoureadytomeetgod.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

maybe there is something behind this? I did not have enough time to go through this but will do so once free <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->