TIAI January 22

GodhaschosenMJGodhaschosenMJ Posts: 177
edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=106&t=17124#p293268<!-- l -->
did u all notice LMP is back in america for Elvis 76th birthday ..????????????
Oh.... Does she have to be in the US for that? I thought he was dead? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Didn't LMP go to LA? Would that mean that Elvis is in LA? That is the last place I thought he would be. Are they all having a secret hoax meeting in LA?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• maybe she bumped into her dad and michael and that is why she collapsed. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    So she didn't go to Graceland like normal??? I wonder what was in LA ????
    We have 1 guest lurking. I bet that's TS to see what our fried brains will come up with now. Must be hilarious at times to see what we make out of the redirects.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• We have 1 guest lurking. I bet that's TS to see what our fried brains will come up with now. Must be hilarious at times to see what we make out of the redirects.

I have no idea who TS is....but your comment made ME laugh! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • sk2001sk2001 Posts: 238
    This is getting more interesting!!!
  • Don't know what to make of this redirect. Does it matter where LMP is?
  • was this during time of murry hearings?
  • So why is LMP in L.A? I know it was the anni. of Elvis but that was in Memphis.
    Also I thought she wanted to get out of the U.S and didn't want to come back so it must of been a good reason for her to come back.
  • could it be to get attention off of mj or could this be a lie to further make fans feel like that is her purpose.

felt like i was chasing my own tail just then <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    We have 1 guest lurking. I bet that's TS to see what our fried brains will come up with now. Must be hilarious at times to see what we make out of the redirects.

I have no idea who TS is....but your comment made ME laugh! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

TS is the one that manages the redirects from <!-- w -->www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- w -->. Here are TS' posts: <!-- l -->search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts<!-- l -->

Start with the oldest and work your way up. See you in a couple of days, good luck! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Something is happening behind close doors. A last supper perhaps? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • TS is the one that manages the redirects from <!-- w -->www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- w -->. Here are TS' posts: search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts

Start with the oldest and work your way up. See you in a couple of days, good luck! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    lmao!
    Oh THAT guy....
    I had read some of that from a link on youtube a long time ago I quickly lost interest.
  • As far as LMP being in LA....IMO there are a myriad of reasons.
    Business...pleasure...to collect some inheritance money. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    TS is the one that manages the redirects from <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m -->. Here are TS' posts: search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts

lmao!
    Oh THAT guy....
    I had read some of that from a link on youtube a long time ago I quickly lost interest.
    Why did you lose interest?

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    We know that it can't be coincidental that Lisa is in the States at this precise time. Perfect timing for both Eliza and Murray cases. Seems like this has been taking forever, a lot like a watched pot never seems to come to the boil. Well, I do remember Michael saying you gotta let it simmer. Along with keeping the faith I am in need of a healthy dose of patience .
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    News articles don't say anything about Lisa doing anything particular, except that she arrived at LAX the eve of her father's 76th. This is the party at Graceland.
    <!-- m -->http://www.billboard.com/news/elvis-76t ... 8375.story<!-- m -->
    Hundreds of Elvis Presley fans, including Chilean miner Edison Pena, gathered Saturday at Graceland to sing "Happy Birthday" on the late rock n' roll icon's 76th birthday.
    Pena, the guest of honor at Elvis' birthday party, cut into a 4-foot high cake fashioned to look like stacked television sets as fans cheered both the singer and the miner outside Elvis' longtime Memphis home.

An avid Elvis fan, Pena has been on a whirlwind tour of Memphis, getting a private tour of Graceland, attending a Memphis Grizzlies NBA game and leading the walking of the ducks at the Peabody Hotel.

Pena and 32 other miners spent 69 days trapped underground after a mine collapse in Chile. Pena sang Elvis songs to lift the morale of his friends before their rescue in October. He speaks little English - except for the words of Elvis tunes - and has been using a translator.

"It's a pleasure to be here, with so many beautiful people," Pena said in Spanish. "I never thought I would survive, and escape my trap. This is a gift from God. Viva Elvis. Viva Memphis."

Then, he uttered two newly learned words in English of the Southern variety: "Hey y'all." That drew loud laughter from the crowd.

Some fans asked Pena for a song, so he led everyone in singing Elvis' "The Wonder of You." He was reluctant at first - he's been asked to sing by fans and media at nearly every turn - but he showed off his good singing voice once again and did some of Elvis' trademark pointing and swirling arm motions.

Memphis Mayor A C Wharton read a list of musical artists who've said they were influenced by Elvis' music and performance style, from Elton John to John Lennon.

"Before people over fainted over Michael Jackson, screamed over Van Halen, swooned over the Jonas Brothers, and even goo-gooed over (Lady) Gaga, Elvis Presley set the world on fire," Wharton said.

Elvis was born Jan. 8, 1935, in Tupelo, Miss. His birthday, while meaningful to Elvis fans around the world, does not attract the throngs of people who make the pilgrimage to Graceland to remember his death. He died Aug. 16, 1977.

Jerry Engelby, of Jefferson City, Mo., has been an Elvis fan since she was 13. She comes to Memphis as often as she can.

"He's been part of my life for almost 60 years," said Engelby, 68. "I love my youth. When I come back, I relive my youth with Elvis."

Some fans were as eager to see Pena as they were to honor the king of rock n' roll.

Sue Mack waved at Pena and took photos of the miner.

"I followed the miners the entire time they were under there," Mack said. "When I found out he was an Elvis fan, I said 'I've got to see him.' He was the topping to the cake today."

Standing nearby, Pat Parris asked Pena in Spanish to give her a kiss. He obliged.

"He's so sweet. You never meet a real hero," Parris said.

For one moment, Edison Pena again did what seemed impossible: He was bigger than Elvis.
    For some reason this makes me think of the movie, Megamind. MJ and Elvis, Megamind and Megaman!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    thankyou TS....................x
  • TS is the one that manages the redirects from <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m -->. Here are TS' posts: search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts

lmao!
    Oh THAT guy....

You lost interest ? but this is the guide to the plot/script IMO <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and part of MJ message <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Thank you TS

xx <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Vigilant if there is any news regarding LMP, see if this was an anniversary of Elvis, or else there was some "secret meeting" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    So much is confusing about her. I really think there is something still going on with her and MJ. I'm pretty convinced that her and her dad help or concocted this escape plan. I also believe that she meets up with him...like when she went to Hawaii and so did the MJ3 and Elizabeth Taylor, who we never see anymore, LIVES there!! We just have to beLIEve and keep watching. It will happen. He hasn't done this to just disappear forever. There'd be no need for clues.
  • Thank you TS.

Could it be that we have a Revelation on the way? Maybe in this case an Elvis related one?

Wasn't the 1 comment on Eliza's blog a reference to a web page called the Prophecies of revelation:
    http://www.propheciesofrevelation.org/

It just seems that the word REVELATION has come out a lot lately, whether directly or indirectly. Even the Jason Malachi website went from a ZOMBIE reference to Bible studies!

We may SEE something soon. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

With L.O.V.E
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    We know that it can't be coincidental that Lisa is in the States at this precise time. Perfect timing for both Eliza and Murray cases. Seems like this has been taking forever, a lot like a watched pot never seems to come to the boil. Well, I do remember Michael saying you gotta let it simmer. Along with keeping the faith I am in need of a healthy dose of patience .

I love your watched pot line.....I use that all the time. I think we have been simmering a long time, lol. I wonder if the simmering pot will dry up and start to burn.......sort of a metaphor for believers losing faith.
    Needing patience reminded me of the thread about the note signed Patience at Forest Lawn:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10502&hilit=+patience<!-- l -->
    I always liked that one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> it's just comforting to read!
    Have a wonderful day RK........
    Many Blessings!
  • You lost interest ? but this is the guide to the plot/script IMO <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and part of MJ message <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

LOL...No offense meant..
    but IMO it is just some screw ball on the 'net playing with people's heads.
    When you've been online as long as I have and been through some of the
    crazy stuff I've managed to fall into...
    It becomes real easy to deduct whaz up with that kind of stuff.

But Hey ...I'm not knocking anyone elses opinion about it.
    To each his own....know what I mean Vern? <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->