TIAI January 24

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Goes to: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/Marlon_Jackson/st ... 6364910592<!-- m -->
@Marlon_Jackson Marlon Jackson of J5
its been a great year. thank you all for unconditional love and support for my entire family. 2011 will be peaceful & bring joy to us all

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    Oh yeah, I bet it will. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I don't have a Twitter account and my page says Marlon posted this tweet on 12/30/2010. Why is it different if you have an account?

Also, the message Rebbie wrote to MJ in the memorial book mentioned that she would see MJ on earth again when there was peace in the world.
    rebbiememorialmessage.jpg
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Mine says December 30th as well.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I don't have a Twitter account and my page says Marlon posted this tweet on 12/30/2010. Why is it different if you have an account?
    Twitter is probably screwed up again, happens all the time. If I log out it says December 30 indeed. When I log back in, it says Jan. 5. No clue why.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Rebbie wrote that because all that she wrote was scriptural beliefs of the Jehovah's Witnesses and her and Michael are baptized witnesses. (her in good standing, Michael, who knows, depends on who you believe hum??)
  • Rebbie wrote that because all that she wrote was scriptural beliefs of the Jehovah's Witnesses and her and Michael are baptized witnesses. (her in good standing, Michael, who knows, depends on who you believe hum??)

ahh judgement day <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> me thinks there is gonna be a lot of <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> this goin on <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thanks you for the redirect TS- it always gives me hope and joy to see the Jacksons' tweets. I also saw Tito's today. Seems he has been to Hawaii.

We are all ready for joy and peace, that is for sure!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I hope he means that Michael will be back in 2011........
    What else could bring me joy and peace..... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Rebbie's Scripture reference is John 5:28-29 but I also included the 3 verses before.
    John 5:25-29 (King James Version)

25Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

27And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

28Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation
    its been a great year. thank you all for unconditional love and support for my entire family. 2011 will be peaceful & bring joy to us all
    When the angels appeared to the shepherds to announce the birth of Jesus, they said,
    10And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
    14Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
    I read sometimes Watch Tower or how it is called and I think the JW think that God will give people a new earth so maybe his sister was reffering to this.
  • Rebbie wrote that because all that she wrote was scriptural beliefs of the Jehovah's Witnesses and her and Michael are baptized witnesses. (her in good standing, Michael, who knows, depends on who you believe hum??)

You're right!!!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Yes, I always understood Rebbie's comment as her JW beliefs.
  • I read sometimes Watch Tower or how it is called and I think the JW think that God will give people a new earth so maybe his sister was reffering to this.

I being raised as a JW, and it's treu what you said, i want to add that there's gonna be a new heaven also to for the 144.000 Latoya has ones pointed to that in a intervieuw.

Revelation 21: 1
  • I read sometimes Watch Tower or how it is called and I think the JW think that God will give people a new earth so maybe his sister was reffering to this.

I being raised as a JW, and it's treu what you said, i want to add that there's gonna be a new heaven also to for the 144.000 Latoya has ones pointed to that in a intervieuw.

Revelation 21: 1

Didnt La Toya also say in her book (I know part of the book is somewhere here on on forum) say that she believed Michael was one of 144.000 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Im sure thats what she said <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

edit ...
    <!-- m -->http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchto ... ya-Jackson<!-- m -->

knowing full well this kind of adulation was forbidden. Michael did everything humanly possible to demonstrate his dedication to Jehovah. Once when an elder criticized, 'Your movements on stage suggest sex; don't do them anymore,' my brother complied without protest and promptly changed the routine. He also invited an elder on tour to see for himself that he lived in harmony with all the [WatchTower] faith's rules, canvassed door to door, and attended all the meetings. ... One day I walked into Janet's room to find Michael crying his eyes out. 'LaToya, ... I can't talk to you ever again. ... The elders had a big meeting, and they told me never to speak to you because you haven't been coming to the Kingdom Hall. ... they said that if I don't stop talking to you, they'll kick me out of the religion.' ... Michael decided to disobey the elders' edict and after that never attended any more meetings. ... he subsequently severed his ties to the organization through a formal letter. What made this painful episode even more agonizing was that for a long time I believed Michael might be one of the Remnant, the select 144,000. -- pages 196-200.
  • edit ...
    <!-- m -->http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchto ... ya-Jackson<!-- m -->

knowing full well this kind of adulation was forbidden. Michael did everything humanly possible to demonstrate his dedication to Jehovah. Once when an elder criticized, 'Your movements on stage suggest sex; don't do them anymore,' my brother complied without protest and promptly changed the routine. He also invited an elder on tour to see for himself that he lived in harmony with all the [WatchTower] faith's rules, canvassed door to door, and attended all the meetings. ... One day I walked into Janet's room to find Michael crying his eyes out. 'LaToya, ... I can't talk to you ever again. ... The elders had a big meeting, and they told me never to speak to you because you haven't been coming to the Kingdom Hall. ... they said that if I don't stop talking to you, they'll kick me out of the religion.' ... Michael decided to disobey the elders' edict and after that never attended any more meetings. ... he subsequently severed his ties to the organization through a formal letter. What made this painful episode even more agonizing was that for a long time I believed Michael might be one of the Remnant, the select 144,000. -- pages 196-200.

when i think about it...It's what Latoya have said, does anybody knows whats Michael's vision where on that, i like to know his perpective.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    [youtube:3779gcqw]
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Sounds great ... what can bring joy to us all apart from Michael's return?? Maybe that when Michael said "see you in July" it was really a clue <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    "Your movements on stage suggest sex" so what?! Was Michael the only one who did this? As I can remember there are artists who do real disgusting things and no church comes to tell them to stop doing it.
    OK I do not want to go against religion but I think the moralists of this should really be sincere with themselves and think what sex means to them - are they so pure as they pretend, are they able to keep themselves so clean in mind and body that they feel entitled to judge the others?
    Sex is a natural thing that God gave to people not only to make children in my opinion....
    Why do all churches in this world promote the idea that sex is bad?
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I hate when a bunch of people, being they priests or whatever, come and pretend the only truth is their truth.

Oh, and I hope Marlon's tweet is not another "false alarm" like Janet's tweet when she says it is the time for the fans to know the truth.....
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    The Jacksons and their dubious comments!

I do not think Michael back in 2011! But hope is the last to die.
    It is impossible to know what will happen in the future!
    So can only hope and wait ... another month ... one more semester ... over an entire year ... and another year ..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Anyway, I hope that one day the truth comes to us!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221

amen
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Hmm Marlon wrote 2011 will be a peaceful year, so I think that means we are not going to have Michael back in 2011. Coz when he gets back, the world is going to be shaked up, everyone will be shocked. And we will begin with his command. So I don't think that it would be very peaceful when he gets back. 2012 can be the year for a comeback. But who knows... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hmm Marlon wrote 2011 will be a peaceful year, so I think that means we are not going to have Michael back in 2011. Coz when he gets back, the world is going to be shaked up, everyone will be shocked. And we will begin with his command. So I don't think that it would be very peaceful when he gets back. 2012 can be the year for a comeback. But who knows... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I disagree. There is more and more fighting in de world, which will get worse even more. If this year is gonna be peaceful, something needs to change first and the world needs a wake-up call. A call for revolution can be peaceful too. No joy without a change of tides. People will be shocked by his return, but that doesn't mean they get violent. They will be baffled and it needs to settle down and people will need some time to accept and take it in. I think a lot depends on the way he bams and what he will say or do. I have the feeling that he will return somewhere this year. I don't know why, it's just a gut feeling. 2012 is surely still a possibility, most likely if the trial needs to be played out, but somehow this year seems to be destined to be an interesting year.

Besides that I think that 2012 will be too late, for the reason that I think TPTB will use the fear for the end of the world that year that people have, to take over complete control. We already see it starting with the birds falling out of the sky, the dead fish and what else, plus all the strange climate changes and natural disasters that follow each other up too quick lately. I think there is an evil agenda for 2012 and I think Mike knows more about it than some would have wanted him to know. Pretty much why I think he had to be taken down. So to make the people aware of what is happening, he should return this year. Just see how long it took most people on here to accept the reasons, it will take time for the general public to accept and digest as well. That is why I think 2012 is too late. But time will tell I guess. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    I disagree. There is more and more fighting in de world, which will get worse even more. If this year is gonna be peaceful, something needs to change first and the world needs a wake-up call. A call for revolution can be peaceful too. No joy without a change of tides. People will be shocked by his return, but that doesn't mean they get violent. They will be baffled and it needs to settle down and people will need some time to accept and take it in. I think a lot depends on the way he bams and what he will say or do. I have the feeling that he will return somewhere this year. I don't know why, it's just a gut feeling. 2012 is surely still a possibility, most likely if the trial needs to be played out, but somehow this year seems to be destined to be an interesting year.

Besides that I think that 2012 will be too late, for the reason that I think TPTB will use the fear for the end of the world that year that people have, to take over complete control. We already see it starting with the birds falling out of the sky, the dead fish and what else, plus all the strange climate changes and natural disasters that follow each other up too quick lately. I think there is an evil agenda for 2012 and I think Mike knows more about it than some would have wanted him to know. Pretty much why I think he had to be taken down. So to make the people aware of what is happening, he should return this year. Just see how long it took most people on here to accept the reasons, it will take time for the general public to accept and digest as well. That is why I think 2012 is too late. But time will tell I guess. I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

110% Agree with everything you've said!
  • 1. some believe those 144,000 are jews
    2. isn't prince known to be somewhat raunchy , what about him
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Explanation about what will happen in court on January 25. When is the trial?

As reported earlier judge Pastor has ordered Conrad Murray to stand trial.

The cardiologist will be arraigned on January 25, the Los Angeles Superior Court judge ruled after six days of hearings that included evidence that Murray tried to cover up having given Michael an overdose of the drug propofol.

What is arraignment ?
    Arraignment is a formal reading of a criminal complaint in the presence of the defendant to inform the defendant of the charges against him or her. In response to arraignment, the accused is expected to enter a plea. Acceptable pleas vary among jurisdictions, but they generally include “guilty”, “not guilty”, and the peremptory pleas (or pleas in bar) setting out reasons why a trial cannot proceed. Pleas of “nolo contendere” (no contest) and the “Alford plea” are allowed in some circumstances.

Some of you might be expecting Murray to go to trial real soon. You wil probably be dissapointed. Legal experts are expecting the judge to schedule the start of the trial no earlier than 2012! The first date is rumored to be January 12, 2012.

Source: <!-- m -->http://www.legendarymichaeljackson.nl/?p=3642<!-- m -->
    I don't know if this is going to last longer than 1 or 2 years but where does it bring the 'till 2012 save the planet, unite against illuminati' theory? He is going to come back to lead his Army of Love and with his command we begin... but WHEN? Isn't it going to be too late if he comes back after 2012? So where did the "we have 4 years to get it right" part go? You know what I'm trying to say? I'm not losing hope or want him to come back earlier for our sakes but if the hoax was done to wake people up about illuminati and NWO also, where does it go from here? So are we wrong about the illuminati part of the hoax, making 666 upside down and make it 999 etc? This confuses me.

Do we agree or disagree? I think we only disagree about the things that could happen after MJ bams. I do believe that there will be a fight/war btw good and evil and that won't cause joy for sure. Hard days are waiting for us if it happens. illuminati versus anti illuminati issue I'm talking about.

And we both agree. I got the post of yours about Murray's trial about when it will be starting and it is in Jan 2012 IF we have a trial for sure. And that is my post I made on that thread. I do agree that 2012 will be too late. BUT this is Michael's hoax as you wrote many times. It is not about what we feel or think. He is the one who is going to decide about when to BAM. According to the trial issue, I interpreted Marlon's tweet like that. But I HOPE I'm wrong about it as I do feel like 2012 would be too late.