Michael making the audience sing along in '75 (:

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
This is so cute <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I thought I would share it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:1yvdms9n]

Comments

• watching this i have to wonder how much different things would be if michael had never gone on to be a solo performer. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • watching this i have to wonder how much different things would be if michael had never gone on to be a solo performer. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I'm confused...what makes you say that? Why are you sad?
  • maybe i am just at a low point idk.
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    Is he really only 17 in that video?? He is so confident and self assured not at all shy. He was talking to men and women and asking them questions and he did a great job. The same with all of the j5 shows that he did. This was also supposed to be when he had bad acne etc. but he was getting right out into the crowd working it. His brothers must have been in awe of what he could do. I wonder what all of a sudden made him so shy and why he clammed up.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    haha, loved it, he was having so much fun there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Is he really only 17 in that video?? He is so confident and self assured not at all shy. He was talking to men and women and asking them questions and he did a great job. The same with all of the j5 shows that he did. This was also supposed to be when he had bad acne etc. but he was getting right out into the crowd working it. His brothers must have been in awe of what he could do. I wonder what all of a sudden made him so shy and why he clammed up.

i think you may have just answered the question that mjonmymind posed to me better than i could.
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    That was brilliant thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ,never seen him like that before,even when he was interacting with the crowds later in his career.x
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thanks for posting this MJFAN7 - I had a huge smile on my face watching it! I loved his giggle when he heard the woman really couldn't sing!! Mind you I don't think I'd have been able to utter a sound faced with a dancing MJ in white in front of me!

He was young, he was performing and the audiences in those days sat down and were dignified and respectful. The world changed.
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    you are so right curls....the world did change <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Is he really only 17 in that video?? He is so confident and self assured not at all shy. He was talking to men and women and asking them questions and he did a great job. The same with all of the j5 shows that he did. This was also supposed to be when he had bad acne etc. but he was getting right out into the crowd working it. His brothers must have been in awe of what he could do. I wonder what all of a sudden made him so shy and why he clammed up.

i think you may have just answered the question that mjonmymind posed to me better than i could.
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> sorry voice <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • I was smiling all time while watching this video. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->