Fired Nurse: Tiger Woods Is Key in Hospital Cover-Up

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
Fired Nurse: Tiger Woods Is Key in Hospital Cover-Up
47 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The nurse fired for allegedly leaking Tiger Woods' medical records last year claims Tiger is partly to blame for his newfound unemployment -- spurring a massive hospital cover-up that cost him his job.

0124-david-tiger-getty-clickorlando-com-ex-credit.jpg

Nurse David Rothenberg -- who claims he's innocent -- filed new docs last Friday in his ongoing legal battle against the hospital that fired him ... insisting pressure from Tiger's side "may in fact be the motivation that led [the hospital] to severely punish" him.

According to the docs, Tiger's fame is "central to Mr. Rothenberg's claims that [the hospital] is engaged in a continuing cover-up" -- because if Tiger weren't a big name ... the hospital wouldn't have made such a stink about the records being leaked in the first place.

David claims the hospital is using him as a scapegoat to cover up the true reason for the leak -- the "lack of basic computer security for [the hospital's] patient health care system and the behavior of numerous doctors ... who inappropriately accessed [Tiger's] health care information."

As we previously reported, David is suing for defamation ... demanding $400,000 in damages.

[hr:34hyxoyi]hr[/hr:34hyxoyi]

Maybe I am seeing things, but this article stood out for me. Firstly because the whole Tiger Woods story is fishy from day 1 in my opinion, with TMZ having the scoop on all on TW last year, and secondly because the fired nurse is called David Rothenberg, just like Dave Dave, who was set on fire. It seems like the answer to one of the main questions in the hoax: how could UCLA be in on all this. In this article it's stated that the hospital allegedly covered up all TW stuff, because he is such a big celebrity, implying that certain agreements can be made with hospitals, as long as your famous enough. (I think MJ and UCLA do have an agreement that benefits the hospital).

Is it just me that thinks this is an odd article?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> strange
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If it is rare, if someone as famous as income MJ presumably by UCLA and nobody saw anything on 25 June, nobody says anything about what happened that day of what was supposedly an emergency .. Well I suppose that all the staff that was that day in the hospital signed confidentiality agreements .... nothing Filter <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    This isn't the first time I have found that questions we have had have been answered in TMZ articles that are "unrelated". Things that make you go hmmmm.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I honestly think the Tiger Woods was set up for a huge fall from grace...remind you of anybody else?? Whether Tiger cheated or not, it doesn't really matter if TPTB were out to get him. I think they set him up to meet Rachel Uchitel, his "mistress number one" who would seduce him. She was pretty much the "poster girl" for 9/11, as sad as that picture is, so there's already a connection to TPTB. I know this is a bit unrelated.
  • Wow this is really interesting. I think all these TMZ stories have double meanings.
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    Found this site in my search on Rachel Uchitel...

<!-- m -->http://letsrollforums.com/9-11-actress- ... 467p2.html<!-- m -->

Its seems they don't find Ms. Uchitel a very convincing actress. There was a bit of info on her family in post #16 on that thread with some interesting names mentioned if you care to go there and read it. Since I can't vouch for the credibility of the source I decided not to copy it here and just let you go read it at your own discretion.
  • Coincedence <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->