Michael Jackson's Doctor Files For Bankruptcy

Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
edited January 2011 in News
Michael Jackson's Doctor Files For Bankruptcy

Michael Jackson's doctor and longtime confidante, Dr. Arnie Klein -- one of the most successful docs in Bev Hills -- has filed for bankruptcy ... TMZ has learned.

0125-arnie-klein-ex-tmz-01.jpg

Klein -- who filed his petition in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in L.A. -- claims debts between $1 and $10 million.

Klein -- a dermatologist with an enormous celebrity clientele including Cher, Elizabeth Taylor and Dolly Parton -- owes $80,000 to American Express, $127,000 to the IRS, nearly $2.6 million to City National Bank for a mortgage, $50,000 to one of his lawyers, $20,000 to the landlord of his office building, and $115,000 to Dr. David Rish, his medical partner.

Klein, who also owes nearly a quarter of a million bucks to medical suppliers, filed for Chapter 11 last Thursday.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/25/dr-arnie- ... creditors/<!-- m -->

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Ohhh.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Thanks for Sharing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • What comes around goes around. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • double post.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    double post.

yes someone posted a few hours after me.....
    maybe merge posts?
  • didn't klien supposedly get appointed to some kind of position in the gov. or something . sound crazy i know did i just make it up? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    didn't klien supposedly get appointed to some kind of position in the gov. or something . sound crazy i know did i just make it up? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

You didn't make it up... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Arnold Klein, M.D.’s Experience

Consultant
    FDA

(Government Agency; Government Administration industry)

2010 — Present (1 year )

Professor of Medicine & Dermatology
    David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA

(Hospital & Health Care industry)

2003 — Present (8 years )
    Private Practice
    Arnold W. Klein, M.D.

(Medical Practice industry)

December 1975 — Present (35 years 2 months)

<!-- m -->http://www.linkedin.com/pub/arnold-klein-m-d/18/968/947<!-- m -->
  • I was wondering when we were gonna hear about him again
  • fidelfidel Posts: 28
    hm? I dont believe this. can this viewed in kinda official database?
    I thought you can not get bankrupt as a dermatologist in hollywood esp. when you treated MJ.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Why oh why are there dollars burning on "Michael" cover ?

(Random thought: why oh why did Michael put Michael's life on "Michael" cover ?
    As if Michael's life itself was a cover for an inside blue music -> which is holding hands, breaking the news, going to Hollywood, being a monster and animal there and learning lessons much too soon.)

Hmmm. Guess I should see my pillows. Or my friends.