Hi

MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi,

I am registered here for half a year now, so think I should introduce myself. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I am a 13 year old boy from Germany(Yes I'm that young <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) and I beLIEve in the Movie Theory. I listen to MJ's music almost the whole day, except for school and sleeping <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
I became a beLIEver on an evening in July 2009, when I clicked on a Hoax Video by JonellStarTV by accident xD

I can't wait for his comeback!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Soon and very soon....

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Michi. I'm glad you introduced yourself even though you've been here for a while. Also good to have more guys on board.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Welcome Michi ,nice to see you aboard on this rollercoaster <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hi,

I am registered here for half a year now, so think I should introduce myself. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I am a 13 year old boy from Germany(Yes I'm that young <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ) and I beLIEve in the Movie Theory. I listen to MJ's music almost the whole day, except for school and sleeping <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I became a beLIEver on an evening in July 2009, when I clicked on a Hoax Video by JonellStarTV by accident xD

I can't wait for his comeback!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Soon and very soon....

Welcome! I hope you share more of your thoughts with us. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Hi Michi! Glad you introduced yourself! You are the same age as my daughter and she believes MJ is alive too! <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

I can't wait to hear more from you!
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->))
    It's fantastic that Michael has so many age groups on here. You are my grandson's age and he loves Michael also. He even made me a video that I've posted on the silly comments part.
    Enjoy
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Welcome to the forum family Michi =]
  • ladymjcladymjc Posts: 99
    Its so nice to see young believers! Welcome aboard! I'd love to hear what you think.
  • hello <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hi Michi, fresh minds are sooooooooo welcomed here. Some of us have lost the plot after 19mths <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Glad you decided to introduce yourself...God Bless xoxo
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    Here comes a welcome from Sweden. L.O.V.E to you.