Michael Jackson's Son Gets His Game On

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited July 2011 in News
Michael Jackson's Son Gets His Game On<br />26 minutes ago by Johnny Lopez  <br /><br />Michael Jackson's eldest kid Prince Michael Jackson got the royal treatment at last night's Lakers game in L.A.<br /><br />0126-prince-jermaine-getty-basketball-credit-2.jpg<br /><br />Everyone from George Lopez and Khloe Kardashian to Ron Artest made sure they greeted the 13-year-old and his uncle Jackie Jackson.<br /><br />Not bad.<br /><br />See also<br />    * Katherine Jackson -- MJ Estate Lawyers are 'Greedy'<br />    * Dr. Conrad Murray Pleads Not Guilty in MJ Death<br />    * Michael Jackson's Doctor Files For Bankruptcy<br /><br />Tags: Michael Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Khloe Kardashian, George Lopez, Prince Michael, TMZ Sports, Kids<br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/26/prince-michael-jackson-lakers-game-jackie-jackson-jazz-utah-staples-center/<br /><br />__________________________________________________________________________________________________________<br /><br />A commenter on that site said it would be hard for Prince to sit in that arena where his Dad's memorial would have been. Notice the yellow edge.<br /><br />http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/46344/all_g ... a_man.html<br /><br />1296057486mjson_big.jpg<br />

Comments

• What is the purpose of the yellow boundry???? Isnt that just the out of bounds boundry for the basketball game?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    What's the significance of the 'yellow edge'?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just connecting it to Staples, unless lots of arenas have yellow edges.
  • Michael Jackson's Son Gets His Game On<br />26 minutes ago by Johnny Lopez  <br /><br />Michael Jackson's eldest kid Prince Michael Jackson got the royal treatment at last night's Lakers game in L.A.<br /><br />0126-prince-jermaine-getty-basketball-credit-2.jpg<br /><br />Everyone from George Lopez and Khloe Kardashian to Ron Artest made sure they greeted the 13-year-old and his uncle Jackie Jackson.<br /><br />Not bad.<br /><br />See also<br />    * Katherine Jackson -- MJ Estate Lawyers are 'Greedy'<br />    * Dr. Conrad Murray Pleads Not Guilty in MJ Death<br />    * Michael Jackson's Doctor Files For Bankruptcy<br /><br />Tags: Michael Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Khloe Kardashian, George Lopez, Prince Michael, TMZ Sports, Kids<br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/26/prince-michael-jackson-lakers-game-jackie-jackson-jazz-utah-staples-center/<br /><br />__________________________________________________________________________________________________________<br /><br />Photograph URL: <!-- m -->http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/01/26/0126-prince-<!-- m -->jermaine-getty-basketball-credit-2.jpg<br /><br />That is Jackie not Jermaine in the photograph...
  • What are you guys talking about??

He's at the staple center. The Lakers played a home game last against the Utah Jazz. Of course Prince or any of the Jackons are going to sit courtside.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Serenity, you posted the same artivle 1 min. earlier. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> It's ok, my post will be cleared.

I wonder, where are the bodyguards? They are not around, not allowed to be too far. This breaks my heart very much. I want Michael.
  • Glad he's enjoying himself. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> You would think that TMZ would be able to tell the difference between Jackie and Jermaine by now especially since they got it right in the article. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    The first picture my gosh Prince way of having his mouth open while looking around gee that is so Michael! Remind me of him <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> plz come back!!!
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I am glad to see Prince enjoying himself out in the public. I just miss his dad soooo much. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • mdcmdc Posts: 343
    I'm glad he's having fun and gets to get out.

On another note:
    Is that a Jackson's t-shirt he's wearing? Way to not draw attention to yourself. lol
  • I'm glad he's having fun and gets to get out.

On another note:
    Is that a Jackson's t-shirt he's wearing? Way to not draw attention to yourself. lol

I, too, am wondering what is on Prince's tee shirt? His tees always seem to have hoax-like images....anyone?
  • I also meant to say in my last post that I am glad to see Prince out having some fun with Uncle Jackie....those kids really need their aunts and uncles to step in for their dad....wish that wasn't the case though....however, that being said, you'd never know for a second that earlier that same day, a man was arraigned in the death of their dad and given a court day a month or so later....boy, this is starting to pick up speed, huh?
  • hes super adorable!!!
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    He is so cute! You're right--when he smiles he looks more like his dad.
  • Michael Jackson's Son Gets His Game On<br />26 minutes ago by Johnny Lopez  <br /><br />Michael Jackson's eldest kid Prince Michael Jackson got the royal treatment at last night's Lakers game in L.A.<br /><br />0126-prince-jermaine-getty-basketball-credit-2.jpg<br /><br />Everyone from George Lopez and Khloe Kardashian to Ron Artest made sure they greeted the 13-year-old and his uncle Jackie Jackson.<br /><br />Not bad.<br /><br />See also<br />    * Katherine Jackson -- MJ Estate Lawyers are 'Greedy'<br />    * Dr. Conrad Murray Pleads Not Guilty in MJ Death<br />    * Michael Jackson's Doctor Files For Bankruptcy<br /><br />Tags: Michael Jackson, Jackie Jackson, Khloe Kardashian, George Lopez, Prince Michael, TMZ Sports, Kids<br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/26/prince-michael-jackson-lakers-game-jackie-jackson-jazz-utah-staples-center/<br /><br />__________________________________________________________________________________________________________<br /><br />Photograph URL: <!-- m -->http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/01/26/0126-prince-<!-- m -->jermaine-getty-basketball-credit-2.jpg<br /><br />That is Jackie not Jermaine in the photograph...
    <br />does somebody know who is the man on Prince his right side (vieuwers left side)?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
        does somebody know who is the man on Prince his right side (vieuwers left side)?
    <br /><br />Hmmm, no clue.  You maybe thinking that's Michael?  :shock: :lol: :shock:  The title does say<br />Michael Jackson's Son Gets His Game On... But you never know, Michael is a master of disguise!  :D
  • does somebody know who is the man on Prince his right side (vieuwers left side)?

Hmmm, no clue. You maybe thinking that's Michael? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> The title does say
    Michael Jackson'[s:3sm242fr]s[/s:3sm242fr][s:3sm242fr]Son[/s:3sm242fr] Gets His Game On... But you never know, Michael is a master of disguise! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

to be honest YES <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It's the bend of the fingers that that say "LOOK" to me! I know i'm going loco sometimes , but i get myself together already <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • princelakersgameprincem.jpg
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    princelakersgameprincem.jpg
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    princelakersgameprincem.jpg

Indeed. That hand does look younger than the age of the guy pictured.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Prince looks older than 13. He is the same size as his uncle Jackie.
  • princelakersgameprincem.jpg

Indeed. That hand does look younger than the age of the guy pictured.
    Am i loosing my mind? do i think too much? do i find every person too suspicious ? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> as far as i remember Michael before he 'died' had a problem to his little left hand finger....(?)021.jpg
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    It's the old man's feet that I'm staring at. There's just something about them. Yes and the hands too, those long fingers and the pinky bend specifically
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Oh God you lot are awful - you made me go and look at all the pics in the link Grace posted and yes, that hand hit me as well! (Not literally of course!) Long, thin fingers and bony wrist. I try to avoid 'disections' like this - I'm annoyed with myself!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->