edited January 1970 in TIAI
<!-- m -->http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NLT<!-- m -->

Luke 18:27 (New Living Translation)

27 He replied, “What is impossible for people is possible with God.”

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Thanks TS <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thankyou TS...with God, anything is possible, if you just believe. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I totally believe there's a God element to this whole thing! But what exactly seems or is impossible-- that Eliza can still have another day in court, that more MJ fans will believe he's alive, that MJ can BAM without the world turning ugly at him again? We already know that MJ hoaxing his death, and pulling off a fake Murray courtroom drama, and having a host of people carrying out his wishes for the hoax is possible, and is happening!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Thanks TS. All things are possible to him who believes. Eliza's story is not over yet. The new living translation makes me think of all Elvis/Jesse would of had to come to terms with in his new living identity.
  • It reminds me of this quote;
    "God is the light and shows us the way, for there is nothing that God cannot do"
  • I believe; yes I do.

Thank you TS.

Peace
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    TS, this is why Michael wore the 777 shirt isn't it. So he was "with god" when he completed the final stage of the Illusion.
  • Amen.

Thank you TS. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
    Thank you TS, this just even further strengthens my faith in this hoax. I really don't understand how people can lose faith through such elementary things. TS obviously knows what he's talking about, he gives sufficient evidence in his statements yet some people still struggle to beLIEve. That's why this new redirect should give everyone faith. If the final sentence of the last update wasn't enough with "KEEP THE FAITH NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!" then surely this has to be enough for people to just know they have to hang in when times get tough. I'm not even that religious but I can see how significant it all is to the hoax so for people who can't comprehend some things: it IS possible with God and just keep that faith! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you TS, this just even further strengthens my faith in this hoax. I really don't understand how people can lose faith through such elementary things. TS obviously knows what he's talking about, he gives sufficient evidence in his statements yet some people still struggle to beLIEve. That's why this new redirect should give everyone faith. If the final sentence of the last update wasn't enough with "KEEP THE FAITH NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!" then surely this has to be enough for people to just know they have to hang in when times get tough. I'm not even that religious but I can see how significant it all is to the hoax so for people who can't comprehend some things: it IS possible with God and just keep that faith! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yes Nick, very well said! I believe the Elvis case is not over yet! God can do what man cannot do! And when everything looks hopeless, that is when God will step in and show HIS power! God believes in revealing TRUTH! The TRUTH will prevail!! We are being tested in our faith, never give up, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!! LOVE IT!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I like this redirect very much as I truly believe what is impossible for people is perfectly possible with God.
    It's good to remember this from time to time, even if Michael might be dead for real....... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

... what do we have here after all...?
    Thank you TS, this just even further strengthens my faith in this hoax. I really don't understand how people can lose faith through such elementary things. TS obviously knows what he's talking about, he gives sufficient evidence in his statements yet some people still struggle to beLIEve. That's why this new redirect should give everyone faith. If the final sentence of the last update wasn't enough with "KEEP THE FAITH NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!" then surely this has to be enough for people to just know they have to hang in when times get tough. I'm not even that religious but I can see how significant it all is to the hoax so for people who can't comprehend some things: it IS possible with God and just keep that faith! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yes Nick, very well said! I believe the Elvis case is not over yet! God can do what man cannot do! And when everything looks hopeless, that is when God will step in and show HIS power! God believes in revealing TRUTH! The TRUTH will prevail!! We are being tested in our faith, never give up, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!! LOVE IT!

Thank you, and you are very right! The truth WILL prevail! Remember, lies run sprints but the TRUTH runs marathons! I think people just need to take the right mindset when coming in to investigate something like this. I can appreciate people questioning things but you can't lose faith over elementary things. A lot of this hoax from what we know is about beLIEving and we've just got to have faith and look back on everything we know when times get tough. I feel sorry for people when I see their posts full of doubt, you've gotta have faith. There's some smart people on here who have found some very valuable facts about the hoax, and a lot has been confirmed too by someone like TS who is quite clearly in the know. It goes in general life too, you've gotta have a little faith in yourself and people need to have some faith in this hoax too because the truth WILL prevail - no matter what happens!
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Thank you, TS.
    I DO BELIEVE IN GOD.
    Yes, let's "keep the FAITH no matter what happens".

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Faith is something that isn't supposed to be based on any sort of evidence. Faith is just faith that something is true without any research.
    Faith is fitted to use when it comes to God.... I have faith in God.....
    And I can only hope His plans with Michael are just the way we think.... because not even Michael can't make his own plans work without God
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I adore this redirect.
  • newoldfannewoldfan Posts: 153
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 18:27&amp;version=NLT

This is so true. God is in everything including each and everyone of us. If we act from the heart and with love WE can make anything possible.
    Faith is something that isn't supposed to be based on any sort of evidence. Faith is just faith that something is true without any research.
    And I can only hope His plans with Michael are just the way we think.... because not even Michael can't make his own plans work without God

Well some people rely on the Bible as evidence for their faith in God.
    Put if you look at it your way, why have doubts over the hoax? If you have a firm belief and no doubts in God then why can't you with the hoax? There really isn't much difference.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    God makes the impossible possible.
    Regarding the case of Eliza, here is a conflict of credibility, as Serenitys_Dream wrote yesterday on his website, Linda suggests that Jesse is happy with this result.
    No way I'm suggesting that Eliza is not entitled to her being recognized as the daughter of Vernon Presley, but is this really what you want Elvis or Jesse
    Serenitys_Dream wrote:

On her website, Linda suggests that Jesse is happy about this outcome.

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2011
    The opposing attorney, in the court case which is scheduled for Friday 14th, has filed an affidavit this afternoon...a stumbling block to the case hopefully

SUNDAY, JANUARY 23, 2011
    I have learned this afternoon that the plaintiff in the court case involving Elvis's/Jesse's DNA has announced (in the form of a poem) that she did lose the case. This is a wonderful result for Elvis's/Jesse's wishes and for his sake and for my own wishes too.

She should have listened on October 28, 2009, when Elvis/Jesse asked me to phone her and tell her to "STOP"...which I did immediately. Jesse has not been supporting her and she has not been told by him that he was going to come out.

I do know 100% that the DNA is from Elvis Presley himself. I am just so thankful that he has not been exposed through this court case.

Also, I would like to clear up one false statement that has been out there since the summer of 2008: Elvis/Jesse did not "give" the DNA to the plaintiff. She lifted it off of an envelope which he had licked in which he sent her a note. He has lick sealed all of my envelopes for the past (almost) 19 years and I would never have done such a thing.

Here is a link to the plaintiff's blog in order that everyone may visit and read her announcement:

elizapresley.blogspot.com/

MONDAY, JANUARY 24, 2011 --- UPDATE ON THE ABOVE COURT CASE
    As anyone who has followed my web site will recall, I denounced the plaintiff's efforts to continue this case months ago and stated at that time that Elvis did not support her in this case. So, it should not come as a shock to anyone that the case was defeated. This is how it should have culminated. What goes around comes around.

I can tell the details of what took place on the day of the hearing in the court room. My dear friend Betty, who lives in Memphis, kept me posted on the events of the day. The following is exactly how things unfolded in the open court room:

This was scheduled to be an open court hearing with no cameras nor recorders allowed.

The plaintiff herself was not present. The only parties in attendance were the two opposing attorneys. Oddly enough the two attorneys appeared to be good friends, sitting together, visiting, laughing and talking. When the case was finally called, the attorneys asked the judge for the case to be heard in the judges private chambers. With that the judge, the two attorneys and the court recorder retired to the judges chambers. This alone should indicate that something which was not to be known to the public was to be discussed and decided.

Also, something else of interest is that the Court Docket has not yet been updated to show the outcome of the case. Normally, in the past, all events have been posted to the court docket very soon after taking place. It has now been 7 business days and still there is nothing added on the docket indicating what took place on the 14th.

I have heard rumors about why the case was dismissed but I will report nothing until it is confirmed officially. I will say, though, that if the reason I have heard is true then there would have been absolutely no reason for the case being heard in the judges chambers, there would be no reason for the delay in posting it to the court docket, and there would be no reason for the plaintiff to have worded her announcement of defeat in such a final way as she would have had other recourses of continued action.

I state the above in order that you may all understand how enormous the challenge of going against Elvis's own wishes was. Thus, the bitterness expressed by the plaintiff toward him in her announcement of her loss of the case.
    http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page57
  • Thank you, TS- this redirect was like a breath of fresh air.

One of the major arguments of non- believers is that they disregard any evidence by saying, "it's just not possible." When you lay out facts after facts, coincidences after coincidences, clues after clues... their answer always comes back to the impossibility of Michael 1-being alive and 2 "having done this (hoax)."
    I'm not even getting into what happens when you bring Elvis into it all- as all you other soldiers know what I'm talking about!

Well- as TS points out- all things are possible if you have the right powers with you. This reminds me of a tweet by Teddy the other day, where he expressed gratitude for having the right people in his corner.
    And Michael has come through so much- how was that possible unless God was with him?

As for the second point: I don't think anyone can now what motivated Michael- until he reveals all the facts. I do think it's impossible he did this lightly- I am sure he hates to put his family and fans through this pain. But, I believe he knew it had to be done and so things were made possible - with God and through his faith.
    All we need to do is keep a portion of this faith within us. It's difficult at times, but I'm sure it's so much harder on Michael.
  • If we act from the heart and with love WE can make anything possible.
    Indeed!

I don't know why but the first thing I thought about was an old saying
    God helps those who help themselves
    Perhaps that's because I'm an atheist. Perhaps I just hate feeling useless.

Dear TS, please tell us HOW CAN WE HELP?
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Okay...I'm missing the post here from TS...or does TS have a different name? Why are you all thanking TS? I don't see any post from a TS....
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

On the 27th, the 27th passage is so appropriate and beautiful. Let's pray God to be on our side and anything can happen, everything is possible. Thank you for this redirect TS. God bless you.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

On the 27th, the 27th passage is so appropriate and beautiful. Let's pray God to be on our side and anything can happen, everything is possible. Thank you for this redirect TS. God bless you.

Someone on the guest forum also pointed out that today, January 27th, is the 27th anniversary of the Pepsi fire...so that's 3 27's...or 3 9's as 2+7=9...999.
    If we act from the heart and with love WE can make anything possible.
    Indeed!

I don't know why but the first thing I thought about was an old saying
    God helps those who help themselves
    Perhaps that's because I'm an atheist. Perhaps I just hate feeling useless.

Dear TS, please tell us HOW CAN WE HELP?

MynameisLegion I couldn't help noticing your username - I hope it doesn't have that biblical meaning.......yes God usually helps those who help themselves .....

Well some people rely on the Bible as evidence for their faith in God.
    Put if you look at it your way, why have doubts over the hoax? If you have a firm belief and no doubts in God then why can't you with the hoax? There really isn't much difference.

There really is a huge difference.......unfortunatelly.
    Doesn't matter that I can not fully believe he is alive as long as I can not fully believe he is dead.
    I want you all to be right