Fighting NWO and Demanding Democracy in Cairo

SoldierofLOVESoldierofLOVE Posts: 993
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Cairo is on fire at this moment. The protest in the street is fierce.

Sometimes, the call for democracy, peace and justice must begin and look like this.

It's only a matter of time before we see more protests against the NWO and autocratic regimes all over the world, and even in the US. It's time.

<!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/01 ... tml?hpt=C1<!-- m -->

Comments

• What began as peaceful demonstrations have become violent, just like in Tunisia. Unfortunately that is the only way, the people have to continue now. How will the NWO powers react and what are they planning ? Anything can happen still even in Tunisia. I know the peoples feelings are real, but what if they are being played or used by "them" ? Both Ben Ali and Mubarak are old and at some point would have been "replaced" and with a revolution like this there is going to be a vacuum that can be used for a coup d´etat.
    We will just have to wait and see.
  • Tear gas containers used against demonstrants showed "made in USA" inprints. I thought "we" are all FOR democracy or does that only apply to those countries WE decide to bring democracy to?
    (being sarcastic here)
  • yep. i hear you both. "Thousands take to the streets after Friday prayers." This is very important to pay attention to. I've been talking about it for days but no one seems to be taking notice. Now there's 24-hour coverage on CNN... No other news is being covered at this point. A revolution important enough for Obama to give a short speech about tonight. He says give the people what they want...Yet, NWO is always in play -- what are we being diverted from... which chess piece moves next...

by AminahYasmina » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:14 pm

What began as peaceful demonstrations have become violent, just like in Tunisia. Unfortunately that is the only way, the people have to continue now. How will the NWO powers react and what are they planning ? Anything can happen still even in Tunisia. I know the peoples feelings are real, but what if they are being played or used by "them" ? Both Ben Ali and Mubarak are old and at some point would have been "replaced" and with a revolution like this there is going to be a vacuum that can be used for a coup d´etat.
    We will just have to wait and see.

Preach, Aminah. Right on the money. Are you from the region?
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    This article about the internet is interesting imo, but also concerning

<!-- m -->http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/ ... 5S20110128<!-- m -->

Analysis: Egypt shows how easily Internet can be silenced By Georgina Prodhan

LONDON | Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:25pm EST

LONDON (Reuters) - The move by Egyptian authorities to seal off the country almost entirely from the Internet shows how easily a state can isolate its people when telecoms providers are few and compliant.

In an attempt to stop the frenzied online spread of dissent against President Hosni Mubarak's 30-year rule, not only Facebook and Twitter but the entire Internet was shut down overnight, leaving some 20 million users stranded.

Hundreds of service providers offer connections in Egypt, but just four own the infrastructure -- Link Egypt, Vodafone/Raya, Telecom Egypt and Etisalat Misr.

Daniel Karrenberg, chief scientist at RIPE NCC, a European not-for-profit Internet infrastructure forum, says immature markets with few providers can achieve such shutdowns relatively easily.

"The more simple the topology is and the fewer Internet services providers there are, the easier it is for any government or the telco themselves to control access into any geographical area," he said.

"If you have a relatively diverse telecoms market and a very much meshed Internet topology then it's much more difficult to do than if you have the traditional telecoms structure of two decades ago and they control all the international connections.

"Obviously that creates a choke point," he said.

Despite the rapid transformation of the Web during its short history, and the unprecedented freedom of expression it has enabled, the Internet still has vulnerable points that can be exploited by governments or for commercial interests.

CUT OFF FROM THE WORLD

"Virtually all of Egypt's Internet addresses are now unreachable, worldwide," Jim Cowie, chief technology officer of U.S.-based Internet monitoring firm Renesys wrote on the company blog (<!-- m -->http://www.renesys.com/blog<!-- m -->).

"Every Egyptian provider, every business, bank, Internet cafe, website, school, embassy, and government office that relied on the big four Egyptian ISPs for their Internet connectivity is now cut off from the rest of the world."

Vodafone said in an emailed statement: "All mobile operators in Egypt have been instructed to suspend services in selected areas. Under Egyptian legislation, the authorities have the right to issue such an order and we are obliged to comply."

A few large organizations with independent connections were able to stay connected to the Internet.

Cowie said on Friday he was investigating two apparent exceptions to the block: the Commercial International Bank of Egypt and the Stock Exchange.

Iran, Tunisia and most recently Syria have imposed Internet restrictions in attempts to quell opposition [ID:nLDE70P18Y], but Egypt's is by far the most drastic move so far.

Also here is a link to an article in the Daily Telegraph - a newspaper that is generally very reliable for information

Egypt protests: America's secret backing for rebel leaders behind uprising

<!-- m -->http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ising.html<!-- m -->
  • US is supporting the protesters ? I wonder why ....

There is an insteresting discussion here :
    <!-- m -->http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread656511/pg1<!-- m -->
    Is the Egyptian "Revoloution" a NWO chess move?

So Egypt and it's government appear to be falling...

This makes me think, has Israel and other western NWO countries sent in special forces prior to all this uprising, what other North African countries have recently undergone such "uprising", wasn't it Algeria and Morroco or something like that? I am very unsure...

But prehaps this is the NWO's chess move to destablise the current governments in the region and then to replace with their own NWO puppets in a new government.

Will Israel see the trouble and possible failing govenment as an opportunity to expand its borders? If Israel were to take Suez then they would hold a monopoly over western oil distribution.

Also, if this is a chess move it is a strategic move so that the NWO has the middle east on all sides, are Iran and other affiliated muslim states the last countries on the NWO hitlist? looks like they are getting ready to strike.

Opinions please?

Preach, Aminah. Right on the money. Are you from the region?

My husband is from Tunisia and we have a daughter who lives in Cairo so we know the situation in both countries. These uprisings are surprising, we never ever expected this would happen although the discontentment has been brewing for a long time. We were extremly happy but now if this has something to do with NWO then it´s not so good .....
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I have taken notice of all that, the thing is that I don't know how to interpret what is going on. On one side I tell myself that times are changing and people are waking up and fighting against their tyrants on the other side I tell myself that this is part of the NWO agenda and that they are those who triggered these uprisings so that they can place their next puppets. Whatever it is I sense that this year 2011 will be one of big changes and it has already begun.
  • FinFin and Aminah, thanks so much for the links. I'm reading everything I can. This is all quite something and I'm beginning to think it's all very planned - a wag the dog kinda thing. I do not trust my govt.in US one bit.

Aminah, I pray that your daughter is well and safe in Cairo. I assume that you cannot reach her? Fin, The idea that the internet and phones can be shut down in a large country is terrifying. And it's a test. See how it works there. How will it work elsewhere like US or Britain? A total mind-f###

Aminah, the link you posted is giving very interesting comments which I'll continue to read. Thanks for the info and keep in coming. I'm devouring it!

This is the first page of comments (there are many pages of comments):

This makes me think, has Israel and other western NWO countries sent in special forces prior to all this uprising, what other North African countries have recently undergone such "uprising", wasn't it Algeria and Morroco or something like that? I am very unsure...

But prehaps this is the NWO's chess move to destablise the current governments in the region and then to replace with their own NWO puppets in a new government.

Will Israel see the trouble and possible failing govenment as an opportunity to expand its borders? If Israel were to take Suez then they would hold a monopoly over western oil distribution.

Also, if this is a chess move it is a strategic move so that the NWO has the middle east on all sides, are Iran and other affiliated muslim states the last countries on the NWO hitlist? looks like they are getting ready to strike.

Opinions please?

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 04:32 PM by curious7
    Well just now the MSM here showed the Egyptian President's statement and he asked the government to resign and a new one will be appointed tomorrow so....

Also Hillary Clinton is the latest to demand that Egypt allows the internet to be unblocked for citizens.

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 04:32 PM by PeoriaAZ
    reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Actually, i believe, it's quite the opposite, Eygptian current leaders were NWO puppets and this is more of a strike against them, an uncalculated error, that's just what I think

here check out this thread
    <!-- m -->[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com..]http://www.abovetopsecret.com..[/url]<!-- m -->.

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 04:33 PM by TheSparrowSings

These political revolutions never struck a "NWO" chord of conspiracy in my thoughts until you posted this. Makes you think, for sure. IMO, though, what is happening over there (Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt... <-- Sorry if I missed any, the mainstream Canadian media is not thoroughly reporting...) is just people who are sick of their rights being trampled on by a useless government, sick of not being heard.

With that said, I hope the western world will follow in suit... Although most of the westerners are so oblivious and dumbed down that I highly doubt such a revolution will ever occur.

(By the way, I am a westerner [Canadian to be exact] and I believe that there are a substantial amount of people aware of the corruption of our society who would LOVE to revolt, but we are highly out-numbered by those who would rather just allow the government to decide what is best and continue living their materialistic lifestyle, rather than defend our rights.)

Edit: On a side note, I only found out that their had been riots in Morocco because the CBC made a small mention of trouble surrounding PM Stephen Harper's current trip there. They spoke briefly about burning cars and rioting causing tension. As for his reason of being their, as the UN representative for government transparency, I practically fell out of my seat laughing. (But that is a WHOLE different story).
    edit on 28/1/2011 by TheSparrowSings because: Side note

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 04:38 PM by Resentedhalo08
    Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

These political revolutions never struck a "NWO" chord of conspiracy in my thoughts until you posted this. Makes you think, for sure. IMO, though, what is happening over there (Tunisia, Morocco, Egypt... <-- Sorry if I missed any, the mainstream Canadian media is not thoroughly reporting...) is just people who are sick of their rights being trampled on by a useless government, sick of not being heard.

Well it kinda hit me earlier, all these North African countries having near enough the same troubles at the same time, seems a bit too co-incidental to me.

I think all of this could have been stimulated by western special forces, it's happened in south america before.

Maybe the west has had enough of the few puppets they had in North Africa, I know that Mubarek was one of the NWO's puppets but he may well have fallen out of favour with the NWO. Prehaps the NWO think it's time that they gain a physical foot hold in North Africa, it has always been a strategically important place... just think of the last two world wars.

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 04:44 PM by curious7
    But if he was an NWO puppet and they wanted him out, why - as my first post in this thread stated as reported by the MSM who are still talking about it even now - is he staying yet he's replacing the entire government tomorrow?

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 04:45 PM by PeoriaAZ
    Originally posted by Resentedhalo08

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Maybe the west has had enough of the few puppets they had in North Africa, I know that Mubarek was one of the NWO's puppets but he may well have fallen out of favour with the NWO. Prehaps the NWO think it's time that they gain a physical foot hold in North Africa, it has always been a strategically important place... just think of the last two world wars.

excellent point

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 04:48 PM by colin42
    Could it just be that the power and control the US dollar use to have is failing and can no longer prop up these despot governments?

Couple that to the power of the internet which informs the masses and that scares all politicians including our own. Could this just be natural growing pains of the true NWO. That NWO is people taking back their right to self determination within its resident society.

It seems a bit of a coincidence to me that the decline of the dollar happens at the same time as the countries it and its allies have propped up rattle their chains.

Good or bad? Time reveals all

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 04:49 PM by TheSparrowSings

Maybe the west has had enough of the few puppets they had in North Africa, I know that Mubarek was one of the NWO's puppets but he may well have fallen out of favour with the NWO.

I agree, I was just thinking that it might even be possible that the reason why he has fallen out of favour with the NWO is because of the lack of support... I would assume that the NWO want their puppets to be well-liked so when they put their plans into play the people will fall behind them. A new NWO man will come swooping in and seem like a savior to the Egyptian's... same strategy, new face....

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 04:49 PM by ~Lucidity
    reply to post by PeoriaAZ

Any ideas about which factions of the NWO in particular, particularly as it might relate to the situation in the Middle East today? I'm thinking that while he may have been a very good "puppet" to some he may not have been to others. I say this because I believe there are warring factions within the NWO.
    edit on 1/28/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 04:50 PM by Resentedhalo08
    Originally posted by curious7
    But if he was an NWO puppet and they wanted him out, why - as my first post in this thread stated as reported by the MSM who are still talking about it even now - is he staying yet he's replacing the entire government tomorrow?

I don't know for sure, but this other guy who was exiled before and is now the people's favourite has come back and is tipped to be the "interim" leader. He is a past Nobel Prize winner and definately on the NWO payroll, maybe this new guy is more what the NWO want, Mubarek has been the Eygyptian leader for the last 30 years, maybe the NWO said, ok we want someone else in and he didn't agree... there have been numerous assasination attempts on Mubarek aswell.

I think him saying he is staying and that he is going to put in an entirely new government tomorrow is nothing more than a last effort, a desperate act of a man who is about to lose his power.

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 04:50 PM by downunderET

Opinions please?

No, nothing to do with the NWO, just ordinary people who are sick and tired of getting BS shoved up their nose.

No conspiracy, no NWO, just people power in action.

Now if the current government falls, and I'm pretty sure it will because it appears the people in the streets seem to be not letting up, then perhaps fresh elections.

So where does this leave the USA, hummmmmmmm

Watch this space!!!!!!!!!!

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 04:54 PM by TheSparrowSings

I have to say, NWO talks aside, that replacing the entire government but not outing himself is absolutely ridiculous. Its like he is saying "Oh, its not ME, its the rest of the government... I have no say in what they do" Gimmie a break.

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 05:04 PM by ~Lucidity
    Here's a potential NWO chess move...

Blair says leak of Palestine papers 'destabilising' for peace proces

In the interview, Blair also said Egypt should "evolve and modernise", but in a way that ensured stability.

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 05:15 PM by curious7
    reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Well that's the thing, even if he stays and an entirely new government are brought in, it won't stop the protests because he'll represent the old guard so he'll be forcibly removed eventually anyway.

I just hope that the opposition leader (the aforementioned nobel Peace laureate) that flew in to join in the protests is elected democratically if indeed he is put in a position of power

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 05:24 PM by Resentedhalo08
    Well that's the thing, even if he stays and an entirely new government are brought in, it won't stop the protests because he'll represent the old guard so he'll be forcibly removed eventually anyway.

Which makes me think that it's the last stand of a former NWO puppet who they want gone, he wants to keep hold of his power, there have been assasination attempts on his life and now a so called "revoloution" is taking place, which I think may well be a stimulated one, hence the thread.

I just hope that the opposition leader (the aforementioned nobel Peace laureate) that flew in to join in the protests is elected democratically if indeed he is put in a position of power.

Well the talk is he will be put in as the "interim" leader, I think he is already part of the NWO, he was previously exiled and also has a nobel prize and also has connections to the UN if I remember correctly.

He is the people's favourite and is being heralded as the champion, the guy who is going to be for the people, so if there is a democratic election, chances are he will get it... and there you are, a new NWO stooge is put in place.

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 05:31 PM by curious7
    The MSM reports that the people protesting want the President out, not the government so who knows. I'm fairly sceptical of the whole NWO stuff anyway so I tend to ignore that aspect of political postings on ATS but I think the best thing we could psosibly do is see what happens in Egypt and then judge it at the end of the year, see how the situation has changed.

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 05:36 PM by Resentedhalo08
    I don't think all of this is going to stop with Egypt though,
    Other North African countries have recently had similar problems and I see this as a wider thing that is going on in North Africa at the moment, Well if we see protests in Libya (have there been any?) then that will definately prove to me that this is a NWO chess move, if we see Colonell (sp?) Gadafi in the midst of losing his power and then being replaced with a new leader then that to me is definate proof, as Gadafi would be the hardest to get rid of.

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 05:42 PM by curious7
    I do think that yeah, if a nation with an even harder lined leader such as Iran for example do the same as Tunisia and Egypt then I'd definitely get the feeling there's more to it than they're letting on.

Interesting times nonetheless when after decades of rule the people in both nations suddenly rise against their leaders in such a way.

reply posted on 28-1-2011 @ 05:49 PM by Resentedhalo08
    I do think that yeah, if a nation with an even harder lined leader such as Iran for example do the same as Tunisia and Egypt then I'd definitely get the feeling there's more to it than they're letting on.

Well maybe the past protests in Iran were fuelled by an external force, who know's our special ops could have gone in there aswell and started whipping up a sentiment of freedom and rebellion, there definately seems an air of uprising in countries that have had long ruling regimes and all in a short(ish) space of time, seem's too co-incidental really, special ops have gone into countries before and started "revoloutions" and then replaced the old leadership with more "desirable" leadership.

Interesting times nonetheless when after decades of rule the people in both nations suddenly rise against their leaders in such a way.

It's very interesting, there has to be some external force here by either mossad or other special forces, it's their bread and butter business to do this kind of thing!
  • The PEOPLE are taking back their POWER; the NWO bastards will lose.  <br /><br />Cairo uprising explained at time interval 0.47.... <br /><br />
  • <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> Please see Huffington Post article for more on Cairo...the PEOPLE are taking the NWO down.....
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    What NWO are you talking about?
    This is nothing new, nothing.
    Egypt has corruption and their people are fed up with it. The new generations are well educated and they got no jobs to feed themselves. The presindent has run out with a bunch of millions. Corruption. And it is getting worst.
  • :twisted: Please see Huffington Post article for more on Cairo...the PEOPLE are taking the NWO down.....
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

Interesting. Thanks White_Orchid. The video is amazing. Peace.
  • Yes, Mubarak is corrupt but his corruption is the surface story.  Egypt opposes US globalization; Israel and USA want to topple Mubarak, replace him with a compliant puppet, and divide up Egypt.  Control of the Suez is another goal. I cobbled together a time line to show basic sequence of events.  The sub-text of Mubarak is the US globalization-New World Order attempt to take over north Africa-Suez region in a strategic power play.  <br /><br />2008-Wiki leaks shows that the USA planned to topple Egypt for 3 years because Egypt not following the US agenda. <br />
    <br /><br />2009-USA needs Egypt as key to controlling Mid-East unrest. Foreign Council deems Suez canal strategic stronghold to Mid-East. <br />http://www.fpri.org/footnotes/1423.200907.kuehner.usegyptsincesuez.html<br /><br />2009-Obama ‘warned’ Egypt of his US globalization-New World Order ‘expectations’ in his 2009 Cairo speech.<br /> http://www.infowars.com/obama-mentions-world-order-in-cairo-speech/<br /><br />2009/April- Mubarak not following Obama’s  ‘expectations’, so CIA used religious wars to weaken Egypt by pitting people against each other; Arab Hizbullah plotting to over thrown Egyptian president Mubarak <br />http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3702744,00.html<br /><br />2010/June- Foreign Council considers Suez Canal strategic importance.  Israel and USA; both want the Nile as Foreign Council deem Suez critical. <br />http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/news/ndp-informed-alleged-israeli-nile-water-plot<br /><br />2010/Israeli Nile water plot<br />http://www.almasryalyoum.com/en/news/ndp-informed-alleged-israeli-nile-water-plot<br /><br />2010-Israeli warns citizens to get out of Egypt <br /><br />http://www.islamtribune.com/2010/11/11/israel-tells-its-citizens-to-leave-egypt-citing-kidnap-plot.html<br /><br />2011/Jan-CIA/NATO-coup in Tunisia<br />http://globalvoicesonline.org/2011/01/12/tunisia-whisperings-of-coup-just-rumor/<br /><br />2011/Jan-US backs Egyptian coup to replace Mubarak with a compliant Puppet who will dance to the US globalization or New World Order of one global government.<br />http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/egypt/8289686/Egypt-protests-Americas-secret-backing-for-rebel-leaders-behind-uprising.html<br /><br />Power and prayers to the People of Egypt-Tunsia.... <br /> :arrow:
  • @White_Orchid: I've been reading most of the night and learned that you are exactly right but your clarity is the best. Thanks for the succinct explanation and timeline. This is heavy. Blessings to the Resistance!
  • @SoldierofLOve_all thanks to you.  True, the politics of every country gets heavy because the Illuminati agenda has been going on for decades. But the bottom line is simple; people will RESIST NWO attempts of one world government.<br /><br />Uprisings like Cairo are so, so close to happening in every country around the world.  If UK ignites, then USA will most likely ignite next which is probably why Hilary Clinton got suddenly passive. The billionaire Tunisia president escaped to Canada but the Canadian Prime Minister, Stephen  Harper, allowed the extradition of the Tunisian president back to Tunisia to avoid a backlash in Canada. <br /><br />The message of the PEOPLE to Obama, the Queen, the Pope, and the rest of the Bilderberg Illuminati slaves is V for Vendetta. The PEOPLE of the world ARE joining in ONE VOICE with ONE message; the PEOPLE will RESIST. The Illuminati are going down.  <br /><br />
  • @Scream, thank you, very good info.

Check out slide#2....it looks like the Muslims are surrounded by Christians who protect the Muslims while they kneel to pray.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/01/29/world/middleeast/30egypt-protest.html?ref=middleeast

Awesome.
  • MUST SEE!!!!  I have never seen anything like this.....incredible! Like Michael said, "...in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history...."<br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    As much as I hate it to see people die to get some freedom, I am excited about all this. People feel stronger because they saw it in Tunesia, they saw it IS possible to take back your freedom if you stand as one. It's spreading. What started in Tunesia is spreading over the world. People now can see on TV that they DO have power, if they would only use it and unite. I am sure many world leaders and men behind the curtains are shitting their pants now. This is what they fear; the people awaking and knowing that the power is with them, and not with their governments.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• the people awaking and knowing that the power is with them, and not with their governments.

Yes, the people ARE their governments...or at least, they SHOULD be....at least in a supposed democratic society....the problem is very simple....once certain people get control, they don't want to relinquish it....power and money corrupts...I pray this goes the it should....

Peace!
  • MUST SEE!!!! I have never seen anything like this.....incredible! Like Michael said, "...in what will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history...."
    [youtube:12udgzg9]

THIS IS RIVETING.
  • the people awaking and knowing that the power is with them, and not with their governments.

Yes, the people ARE their governments...or at least, they SHOULD be....at least in a supposed democratic society....the problem is very simple....once certain people get control, they don't want to relinquish it....power and money corrupts...I pray this goes the it should....

Peace!

It would definately be wonderful if all of us had a say in what our governments do or don't do but in the end no matter what country we are from our governments could care less about any of us,our safwty,our well being,our happiness,none of it matters to any government in any country.Each countries government is out to protect only themselves and the ELITE where the rest of us can rot in hell.When all of our governments have been busy building underground bunkers to go live in when chaos hits(and it will)we the normal people will be left above ground to deal with it alone and try to survive on our own while they are perfectly safe and happy underground.It's not just in the United States that it's happening,it's all over the world.
  • MAD WORLD ! Too that people have to go through this for freedom <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    May God be with them !
  • Mubarak appoints his own successor.  Duh, that won't fly, dude.  <br /><br />
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    mj's draft is running... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> long live the king
  • @popisdead, yes, you are so right and we are lucky for Micheal's heads up; Long Live the King!<br /><br />[size=14pt]Million Man March planned for Tuesday[/size]<br />The people's RESISTANCE might be met by Mubarak supporters (I did not know that he had any)<br /><br /><br />