The Bloody Shirt

angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I cannot do the picture, unfortunately, treatment.... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

With enlargement I see clearly a face! On the bottom left, between the sports jacket and the bloody shirt! To recognize dark hair and eyes, nose and mouth clearly!!

Can this sharpen somebody, do work on? It is strange.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Please, increase, then you see it

michael-jackson-bloody-shirt.jpg

Comments

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    UGH....YES!!!! I enlarged it too and saw it...it's a scary face though.....like...I hate to say.. a skeleton mask??
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    UGH....YES!!!! I enlarged it too and saw it...it's a scary face though.....like...I hate to say.. a skeleton mask??
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Thanks!!! I find the expression afraid... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    Yes, I found it too! Looks indeed like a face, with closed eyes...
    Yes, I found it too! Looks indeed like a face, with closed eyes...

THANKS!!If one increases it, one sees an eye .... as "he" would look aside
  • This?
    Yes! I have increased it and more sharply done ... unambiguously a face.
    Strangely such faces over and over again are to be seen! Neverland (Ghost), burial, interview LMP .... and even more.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I see a face on blood mark as well
    I see a face on blood mark as well
    Strangely, not?Thank you mumof3
    <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Sorry, with the program I cannot write better!!! I have described it sometimes....
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I don't see it....

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• stephsteph Posts: 177
    is this just another item of clothing , like a black jacket or something?
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    me neither ..........
    Blow up the pic...it's sorta shocking...
    Can you see about where the features are now?
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Good Eyes lol... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I can also see a smiley face on the grey thing at the left. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I really tried, still don't see it. Maybe I need glasses.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I keep looking at that...I'm sure there's an explanation, but you who see the face when blown up, do you see something at almost midway on the nose?? I don't want to say what cuz I want to know if I'm seeing things...
  • I keep looking at that...I'm sure there's an explanation, but you who see the face when blown up, do you see something at almost midway on the nose?? I don't want to say what cuz I want to know if I'm seeing things...

LOL - sorry, not me. I had enough trouble finding the face. Hopefully someone else can verify what you see. Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • somethin' evil lurkin in the dark <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    this?
    ET_53686645.jpg
    nope...cuz, WHY would have it been hung back up????? No one can say that they didn't notice the stuff on it and hung it up, because, WHY? Why would've it been hung up like that, and inside out, and why was it just so happened to be separated from the rest of the clothing? And who took the pic?? And what about the face on the pic if you blow it up? When was the pic taken??? The only thing that makes ANY sense is for it to be a clue. No one hangs stuff like that up, no one hangs things up that dirty, inside out and then someone takes a pic of it!! Who says it's in Murray's room? Who says it was there the day MJ "died"? It's make up. Look closer. It's someone who wears dark makeup. Probably that "cream". There is a clue here.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I have my glasses and I see nothing <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • i tried so hard to see something, but I cannot see anything. For me it is black do not see a face. I guess I am blind too. Was it really in Michael's closet this shirt full of blood. Anyone could have taken a picture of a blooded shirt and say it was in Michael's closet. I am starting to believe not to believe too much in the internet. Most of the time we read are lies. So until we find concrete proof that this sweater was in Michael's closet than I will believe. Did any of you saw Michael's closet? I never did, so how do I know this shirt is really hung in his closet.
  • file.php?id=11910

Nah..no all I see is the bottom of whatever is hanging under that bag or whatever that is above.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    I can't see any face <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

How do we know that this picture was actually taken in MJ wardrobe?