Michael Jackson Had an Operation Days Before His Death

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The caveat is he did have Lupus which can make you lose your hair.
    The thing is so what? Heck if I had his money I would do whatever it took
    to look good...after all he was a major public figure.
    Yeah, with his money, if he was balding, he could have had a hair transplant, no need for a dark tattoo. Otherwise a good wig would do the trick. The tattoo simply doesn't make sense in any way.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Well he did have permanent eyeliner and eye brows [hair loss on the eyebrows] sooooo he might have decided to go for it....the tat across the forehead.
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This was discussed before, but more interestingly, Diane mentions that "Joe and another family friend, probably Leonard Rowe, were at the house in the morning..?????? Well, the mystery continues to get better and better....and if the family already knew he was dead by 10.00am, then how did they all hear it on the radio ??????? I smell a huge rat, and coincidently, LAX was closed down for half an hour at 10.00am.........

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=253&t=12888&hilit=michael+was+dead+at+10am<!-- l -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PhBz1Lh ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

[youtube:1h2u0v2w]
    Well he did have permanent eyeliner and eye brows [hair loss on the eyebrows] sooooo he might have decided to go for it....the tat across the forehead.
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Oh right! Now that you point that out it all makes sense!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Interesting.
    have never seen that Vid or needless to say...that thread.
  • This was discussed before, but more interestingly, Diane mentions that "Joe and another family friend, probably Leonard Rowe, were at the house in the morning..?????? Well, the mystery continues to get better and better....and if the family already knew he was dead by 10.00am, then how did they all hear it on the radio ??????? I smell a huge rat, and coincidently, LAX was closed down for half an hour at 10.00am.........

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=253&t=12888&hilit=michael+was+dead+at+10am<!-- l -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PhBz1Lh ... r_embedded<!-- m -->

[youtube:37tq4wps]

Well that's why Jermaine said my brother left us way before to the airport.. oh! no I mean hospital. (I do not remember word per word, you know what I mean) So he said it that he left to the airport. No need to watch the video.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I don't recall autopsy desribes body stating neither lesion was removed from nose nor that there was a plastic as a part of the nose. This can mean Michael was not present during the autopsy.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Yeah, a lot of that video is new to me and I'd watched the entire broadcast. But, I'm wondering if the family "knew" that morn and were on the way to LA, where they were and how long it would've taken to get there...when were they at the hospital? Had they left earlier? Or after he "died"? Also, while watching it back then, I remember Joe standing at the end of the drive saying to the reporter, "yeah, Murray called me first and told me and I said why haven't you called the paramedics first!! "... Now that statement has disappeared. I wish I'd recorded all that back then, as it was I was flipping channels, bouncing on the internet at the same time, answering the calls to me...YOU know!!
    All the original statements, have been re scripted repeatedly....wonder why??? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)
  • Yeah, a lot of that video is new to me and I'd watched the entire broadcast. But, I'm wondering if the family "knew" that morn and were on the way to LA, where they were and how long it would've taken to get there...when were they at the hospital? Had they left earlier? Or after he "died"? Also, while watching it back then, I remember Joe standing at the end of the drive saying to the reporter, "yeah, Murray called me first and told me and I said why haven't you called the paramedics first!! "... Now that statement has disappeared. I wish I'd recorded all that back then, as it was I was flipping channels, bouncing on the internet at the same time, answering the calls to me...YOU know!!
    All the original statements, have been re scripted repeatedly....wonder why??? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)

you know what they say : if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hey guys . looking at this video of michael going into the courtroom in his pj bottoms and jacket. look at the shirt he is wearing. is it like the one from the picture of the bloody shirt in the closet?
  • I don´t beLIEve in anything Diane Demon says <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> .
  • Guys...Can you please explain what's on MJ's nose in this pic I got from TMZ...
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Guys...Can you please explain what's on MJ's nose in this pic I got from TMZ...

this is NOT mj..sorry <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • This was during the Invincible era..when he did the signing event thing... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The surgery was supposed to have happenned a week before his "death"..this pic is from the invincable album release.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Guys...Can you please explain what's on MJ's nose in this pic I got from TMZ...

i noticed this before. he doesn't seem to have anything like that when you see the interview that is supposed to be at this event (i think). also it seems like it is at the same time as the signing thing where that johanna chick ( is that her name ?) shows up and the little kid dressed in mj costume. it is anybodies guess what is goin' on here. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Yes, I was just asking anybody who knows what is it in his nose area? I was also surprised to see this picture. Just trying to connect it with the post regarding the effects of too much surgery in the nose.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Guys...Can you please explain what's on MJ's nose in this pic I got from TMZ...

I have all these other pictures of that day and this is the only one with the weird thing on his nose, which looks like tape to alter the shape of the nose. Maybe mine are all photoshopped and this one isn't, or the other way around. I have never understood what happened here with his nose, most definitely not when we see his nose being back to normal in 2003, 2005 and 2009. I have pictures of the '00's Mike that matches the BAD-Mike perfectly, just a little older. That is why I can't understand certain pictures where he looks way different. As if he deliberately fueled the story about his nose falling off by using prostetic make-up and tape, because when I put the more recent pictures on the BAD Mike, absolutely nothing changed. Chin the same, mouth the same, eyes are a perfect match, nose has the same width overall. And why would he have changed his nose after BAD? It looked fine... With some pics I don't even have to overlap them in photoshop, because you can see it's him without doing that. Same guy if you forget about the hair and age. Like TMZ said: the eyes have it. But with some pictures I'm simply like <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

• I agree with you, Souza..Sometimes I see it as a mask, or a probably a prosthetic nose because during this Invincible era, I see him with various-shaped nose or nostrils..Maybe, the make-up artist wasn't able to put much concealer or foundation at the nose area at that time...Well, I think we just keep on guessing.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Yes, I was just asking anybody who knows what is it in his nose area? I was also surprised to see this picture. Just trying to connect it with the post regarding the effects of too much surgery in the nose.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

wouldn't something that happened as a natural growth on a person look different than this? do you know what i mean? this looks like some fake growth that only happens in the movies. does that make any sense ? you know what this makes me think of all the sudden. what is the disorder that the elephant man had? it is a real disorder that usually comes in the form or growths like this on a person. i gotta go to work , can't check for it now.
  • I remember reading an article that or maybe the nanny said it I am not sure that he had a jar full of prosthetic noses, as a disguises. They said that he liked to disguise himself. Maybe that's why we see him with different type of noses.
    I wish i can find that article.
  • ImageImage Posts: 108
    If it helps, I can say that here in Italy, in a report on TV news in 2009, they said that Michael Jackson had a cancerous lesion on the nose and that perhaps he wanted to kill himself because of this, but the doctor, who was talking about it, said it was not anything serious, treatable and therefore there was no reason to kill for something like that.
    A doctor, again on the TV news, had even talked about the strange strain on the wrist that was noted at the conference 02.

Speaking of Italian TV news, I can say that rarely they give information on the process of Murray etc, but when it happens, I find the same journalist and she speaks with a strange tone, different from usual, less serious: or she knows something, or maybe she is a believer.

Ciao
  • I found this picture, it looks like he has bandaid on his nose.
    I honestly don't understand, if he had prothestic nose, how come Arnie Klein was injecting him with some solution to fill his nose on the sides? This story is another farce. Like I said my earlier post, I am trying to find this article and I found this picture instead.It stated that Michael had alot of fake noses to disguise himself. Did anyone hear of this story?

• ImageImage Posts: 108
    Yes, in 2009 I heard that story.
    In some pictures of MJ, it seems that his nose has something strange...anyway he is always handsome ...

Ciao.
  • I remember reading an article that or maybe the nanny said it I am not sure that he had a jar full of prosthetic noses, as a disguises. They said that he liked to disguise himself. Maybe that's why we see him with different type of noses.
    I wish i can find that article.

My hunch is this...Maybe there was a time that it was really difficult to repair some broken tissues or cartilages in his nose area..The best way they could do is to put some prosthetic noses until he is ready to undergo another surgery. He may have liked the idea since it could have added more mystery to his persona plus disguising himself is now much easier. I really couldn't recall where I read an article from a book that says a certain guy went to see Mike at home and he was astonished to see him without a nose or something. I really didn't pay attention to that idea at that time but now it just crossed my mind. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->