Rebbie Jackson Believes Conrad Murray Is A Murderer

scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This week's music news had a rather intense start. Dr. Conrad Murray, the private physician for the late Michael Jackson, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to involuntary manslaughter charges.
J. Michael Flanagan, one of Murray's defense attorneys, said they would not pursue a plea bargain. According to AP, Flanagan said his client was looking forward to "telling his side of the story" on trial which is set to begin March 28.
"I think our case is really solid," Flanagan said. "This should result in an acquittal."
Rebbie Jackson, the deceased pop singer's eldest sister, said she believes Murray is guilty. During an appearance on "The View" Thursday, Rebbie replied, "yes," when asked if she saw a murderer when she looked at Murray.
"Yes, I do," she said. "I have faith in the judicial system, and we're going to find out the truth with everything in a few weeks."

During her eight-minute interview, Rebbie answered a number of tough questions about the death of her brother and the aftermath. She admitted that the family was aware that Michael had a drug problem.
"There were many times when there were interventions," Rebbie said. "I, for one, know Janet, Randy, and I, and some of the others, [staged interventions] many ... times. Even though that was the case, still it has to be explained and exposed what happened in the end."
After Michael died, Rebbie stayed with her mother, Katherine, for two and a half months, and helped her care for Michael's three children. She said that her mother, nephews, and niece were doing fine.
When asked if Diana Ross would provide guardianship for the children in the event that something happened to Katherine, who is in her 80s, Rebbie said she did not know.
Regarding rumors that Michael's will omitted his father and siblings, sparking dissent, Rebbie said that she is not upset. "For me, I have to be very honest, there is no dissension with me ... in regards to the will, as far as where the money was left," she said. "I think everybody is trying to get used to the fact that he is gone. And when someone dies ... [loved ones] take on a different attitude towards life in general and just getting back to the basics and staying focused. Trying to stay focused: That's what's happening right now."
Rebbie said she struggles with her brother's death daily. "[It's] like a living nightmare. To be very honest, just have to say that it was very [devastating]. ... A day does not go by that I don't think about it or think about him." She said she sometimes breaks down and cries in the middle of the day.
Rebbie, a recording artist herself, will be embarking on the 2011 Pick Up The Phone Tour to raise awareness of the bipolar disorder and suicide prevention.

<!-- m -->http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/thatsr ... -murderer/<!-- m -->

Comments

• <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    "...Rebbie Jackson, the deceased pop singer's eldest sister, said she believes Murray is guilty. During an appearance on "The View" Thursday, Rebbie replied, "yes," when asked if she saw a murderer when she looked at Murray.
    "Yes, I do," she said. "I have faith in the judicial system, and we're going to find out the truth with everything in a few weeks..."

<!-- m -->http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/thatsr ... -murderer/<!-- m -->

Please watch the video starting at 5:25 to 6:17. This article did not quote Rebbie correctly and it has changed the order of how she answered the questions. She talked about the judicial system before she was asked that particular question about Murray. And to quote her from the actual interview on video (at 5:57), when someone from the view asked Rebbie - "When you see him (Murray) do you see a man who killed your brother?" Rebbie first pauses a looong time then says "I, yes, I do, but again I want the truth to come out." No one asked her if she saw a "murderer" and she did not say she believes Murray is "guilty".

So another example of the media twisting what was actually said.

[youtube:j6wznq57]
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsKZI5SD ... _embedded#<!-- m -->
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    :cry:

Don't cry!

To quote Michael Jackson --

"Just because you read it in a magazine
    Or see it on the TV screen
    Don't make it factual"

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • :cry:

Don't cry!

To quote Michael Jackson --

"Just because you read it in a magazine
    Or see it on the TV screen
    Don't make it factual"

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I feel better now ive watched the video and realised she is mis-quoted. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Isnt Rebbie beautiful? <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • WE ALWAYS HEAR FROM THE FAMILY THAT THE CHILDREN ARE DOIN FINE AND BEFORE THAT REBBIE COULDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CONRAD MURRAY WHY ? BECAUSE WE ARE GEETING TO THE END OF THIS WHOLE ADVENTURE I BELIEVE THAT MJ WILL RETURN SOON <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
    me too
  • WE ALWAYS HEAR FROM THE FAMILY THAT THE CHILDREN ARE DOIN FINE AND BEFORE THAT REBBIE COULDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CONRAD MURRAY WHY ? BECAUSE WE ARE GEETING TO THE END OF THIS WHOLE ADVENTURE I BELIEVE THAT MJ WILL RETURN SOON <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I believe that 2. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->