TS and dates

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
I am trying to connect some dots (but they are still flying all over the place, so I hope to get them in order and post them later on) but I noticed something. TS' update #1 was posted on 1/11/10, exactly 1 year before the last day of the prelim. Update #3 was posted on 2/7/10, one year before the judge will hear arguments about possibly televising the trial proceedings. I know that could be all coincidence, but I don't believe in coincidences, most definitely not with TS. I think the dates and times he posts on have meanings (he said himself they are all planned) and I think it will be worth looking into.

Update 5b, c and d were posted on 6:13 am, 7:04 am and 7:07 pm. June 13 was the day Mike was aquitted, July 4 is Independence day and July 7 is of significance in this hoax, as we all know. This year by the way, 7/7 will be exactly 666 days after 9/9/09 (resurrection).

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Any thoughts? Anyone?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Very interesting! <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    I really hope for "See you in July"... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I even have a T-shirt with that....
  • For starters: either all dates of TS's updates mean sth or none of them do. Lets look into that.
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Isnt TS was DEBUNCKT already ?? as a fictional Creation between YOu and Mo to keep things rolling - isnt You talk about that on Double Scam From TS??

THAT i CANT FIGURE OUT WHY WE SHOULD STILL FOLLOW TS AFTER ALL-- FOR MY VISION TS MORE TROLL THAN A SOURCE...

Any answer for me anyone ??
    Isnt TS was DEBUNCKT already ?? as a fictional Creation between YOu and Mo to keep things rolling - isnt You talk about that on Double Scam From TS??

THAT i CANT FIGURE OUT WHY WE SHOULD STILL FOLLOW TS AFTER ALL-- FOR MY VISION TS MORE TROLL THAN A SOURCE...

Oh really?

No, TS was not debunked at all, no I am not TS nor have I ever said I was. What's your problem and if you have any good arguments to share why TS is a troll, please do so. Otherwise, just skip the topic.

• skyways wrote:Isnt TS was DEBUNCKT already ?? as a fictional Creation between YOu and Mo to keep things rolling - isnt You talk about that on Double Scam From TS??

Ruh rouh Spanky
    What's your problem and if you have any good arguments to share why TS is a troll, please do so. Otherwise, just skip the topic.

That's what I did....and I am not a troll....just not into it.
    skyways wrote:Isnt TS was DEBUNCKT already ?? as a fictional Creation between YOu and Mo to keep things rolling - isnt You talk about that on Double Scam From TS??

Ruh rouh Spanky
    What's your problem and if you have any good arguments to share why TS is a troll, please do so. Otherwise, just skip the topic.

That's what I did....and I am not a troll....just not into it.
    I must have missed something... did you feel addressed?

• NO.
    I was just saying
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    What's your problem and if you have any good arguments to share why TS is a troll, please do so. Otherwise, just skip the topic.[/color]

NO PROBLEM at all, yo !
    Its just my genuene empression I have got after reding Double Scam - WHATs the Point to created MORE DIFFICULTICY for already messy situation?..

I skip btw.

BLESSINGS & PEACE to everyone!
    What's your problem and if you have any good arguments to share why TS is a troll, please do so. Otherwise, just skip the topic.[/color]

NO PROBLEM at all, yo !
    Its just my genuene empression I have got after reding Double Scam - WHATs the Point to created MORE DIFFICULTICY for already messy situation?..

I skip btw.

Okay, yo!

• nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269

NO PROBLEM at all, yo !

I skip btw.

Okay, yo!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Almost seems like you need special software to plug in all the many MJ significant dates of his life, including the 05 trial, and related events from these last 2 years <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> , or someone with super-human computer abilities, to see patterns and messages. But even just doing that with TS' postings and redirects alone is daunting (plus time of the day in many cases). In the beginning it seemed more simple, but it's growing more complex by the day.
  • Isnt TS was DEBUNCKT already ?? as a fictional Creation between YOu and Mo to keep things rolling - isnt You talk about that on Double Scam From TS??

This post and all that follows after it definitely gave me a big <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> for the day!! Too funny, you actually think Mo & Souza created TS? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I agree. Very funny! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Souza I'm looking forward to whatever new number crunching you've done/found!
  • MJ says that we only have four years left so we are assuming he is talking about 12/21/2012, the end of the Mayan calendar and even says in his lyrics "the planets are linin up so we are bringing a message". The start of the Mayan calendar is August 11. However, the start of the death hoax could not happen until he died. So we can assume the start date was June 25, 2009.

The start date of the mayan calendar is Aug. 11. There are 47 days between those two dates. 4+7=11. The start of Murray's preliminary trial was January 4. There are 146 days between Aug. 11 and January 4. 1+4+6=11. His trial
    started January 25th which is 21 days later. 21 is 7+7+7 so these dates together look like 11:11:777.

Revelations 11:11 - "After the three and a half days, the breath of life from God entered into them, and they stood on their feet. Great fear fell on those who saw them"

This is referring to the two witnesses.
    According to Bible prophecy... we are living in the "end time" of man's rule on earth. In that regard, we are still in "Bible times."

And the purpose of a "watchman" is still the same. A watchman is a guard... a "SENTRY."

"Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the House of Israel: therefore hear the Word at My mouth, and GIVE THEM WARNING FROM ME." (Ezek.3:17)

God states that He shall station watchmen in Jerusalem. Why? For the purpose of comforting His captive Church and Israelite people. How will they be comforted? By the ASSURANCE that our God will come and save us and avenge us of our enemies (Isaiah 62:6-7; 40:1; 35:3-4)! The specific commission and anointing of the two witnesses is clearly recorded in Isaiah 61:1-2.

Uri Geller, who has been experiencing 11:11 for over 15 years, claims that people who witness this phenomenon have a mission to accomplish. There is a message in these time prompts, pre-coded triggers placed in
    man’s cellular memory that are activated at appropriate times during his life to remind him of the greater reality of which he is a part. 11:11 opens up the channel between man and the frequency of the invisible, an impasse that forces man to question his understanding of who he is and his understanding of the world around him.
    Okay this is weird again. This article on TMZ caught my attention because I posted about the 13th sign, Ophiuchus,
    in the "Michael Jackson and Religious Symbolism" thread.

by Serenitys_Dream » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:41 pm
    The Zodiac and Michael Jackson

There are actually 13 signs in the zodiac.

file.php?id=9764

The Sphinx was built by Pharaoh Khafre (aka Kafra, Khefren).
    Khafre was an Egyptian pharaoh of the Fourth dynasty, who had his
    capital at Memphis. Khafre built the second largest pyramid at Giza.
    The Egyptian name of the pyramid was Wer(en)-Khafre which means
    "Khafre is Great". He is also credited with the building of the
    Sphinx.

Michael recreated himself as the statue of Khafre in the HIStory CD
    Booklet.

Now if we were to mirror all of this information it says that Michael was creating his story by centering his plan on a circle of dates through history. Before the coming of the new world order he is going to use dates that end in the multiple of 9 to give us a reflection of what is to happen by showing us what has happened in the past. Then being a Leo, who is ruled by the sun, and being 37 days long, his movements will be tracked by the dates that end in triplet numbers or the core number. (111 the core number is 1 and 333 the core number is 3 and so on with 7 being the sacred number that lets us know we are on the right track.) We are also assured that he has someone watching out and we have been given the wake up call before he comes back.

The core number meanings are

1- Unity
    2- Division
    3- Resurrection or divine completeness
    4- Creation
    5- God's goodness and grace
    6- Man, weakness, sin
    7- The sacred number, spiritual completeness
    8- new beginnings, Jesus
    9- Divine blessings, divine judgment
    10- Law
    11- Disorder
    12- Governmental perfection

37- Word of God
    24- Priesthood
    17- Victory
    40- Trial and testing
    144- Spiritual guidance
    <!-- m -->http://www.seekingtruth.co.uk/bible_numbers.htm<!-- m -->

So if we were to first look at the date January 4, 2011 it adds up to 9. The reflection of this date would be January 4, 2010.(1+4+2+0+1+0=8 New Beginnings) which is one year prior to being a 9 date.

That is on January 4, 2010 and this happened:
    Conrad Murray went to court for his child support case.
    Michael Jackson's doc Conrad Murray evades jail by paying $1,003 in
    monthly child support
    By Nancy Dillon
    DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF
    Monday, January 4th 2010, 8:18 PM
    <!-- m -->http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/ ... urray.html<!-- m -->

Michael's memorial was on 7-7-2009. (7+7+2+0+0+9=25 and 2+5=7 Spiritual Completeness) (at the Staples Center address 1111 S. Figueroa) That is 2 years away from being a 9 date. If we look at what date mirrors that date 2 years prior from being a 9 date it is 7-7-07 (7+7++2+0+0+7=23 and 2+3=5 God's goodness and grace) 23 years prior 6/15/1984= 34 = 7 That is 25 years (2+5) after he was born, 25 years (2+5) before he died and he was 25 years old (2+5).

On Wednesday January 5, 2011 (1+5+2+0+1+1=10 LAW) Alberto Alvarez testified on the date in question of June 25, 2009. (6+2+5+2+0+0+9=6 Man, weakness, sin) Since neither of these are a date that adds up to a multiple of 9 to reflect what happened or what could have happened we must look at both of these dates. Since the law is first (10) we take away the man and sin (6). 10-5=5. 5 years. We must look back in history 5 years that have to do with law and man, weakness and sin. With each year, the day always ends up being the next day in the next year so we have to subtract going back. From Wednesday January 11, 2011 minus 5 years it brings us to Saturday January 7, 2006. On this date a man by the name of Alberto Alvarez shot and killed a police officer named Richard Mays. Alberto Alvarez was sentenced to death by lethal injection on December 22, 2009. (1+2+2+2+2+0+0+9=9 Divine Judgment)

The reflection of this date December 22, 2010 and this happened

Michael Jackson - Murray's Lawyers Win Extra Hearing
    22 December 2010 12:16
    Lawyers representing MICHAEL JACKSON's doctor CONRAD MURRAY have won an extra court hearing to ask for medical items found in the late star's bedroom to undergo vigorous testing as they battle to clear the physician's name.
    Just for reference, this is how it went last time once we got to this point:

2005:

* January 31 – Jury selection begins.
    * February 24 – Jurors and alternates seated.
    * February 28, March 1 – Opening statements begin.
    * March 1 – Prosecution testimony begins.
    * May 4 – Prosecution rests.
    * May 5 – Defense testimony begins.
    * May 25 – Defense rests/prosecution rebuttal begins.
    * May 27 – Prosecution rebuttal ends/defense offers no rebuttal.
    * June 1 – Jury gets instructions.
    * June 2, June 3 – Closing arguments.
    * June 13 – Verdict delivered.
    1/31/2005---->6/13/2005=133 days [7]

For Murray's trial, jury selection is set to begin March 28th. Just for kicks... 3/28/2005+133 days= August 8th, 2011. Either this trial has to take less time or it doesn't look like he will be seeing us in July... or this is completely irrelevant, lol.

The trial starts March 28, I assume the jury selection will be earlier that that. MJ's trial started February 28, and ended June 13 (15 weeks). March 28 plus 15 weeks gets us to 7/11.

Interesting thing I found, might be nothing, but if you decipher the word L.O.V.E. you get this:

Consonants:

L=3 (12th letter of the alphabet makes 3)
    V=4 (22nd letter)

Vowels:

O=6 (15th letter)
    E=5

3+4=7
    6+5=11

7/11. The complete word makes 9, number of finalization.

**Back to padded cell**

He’s doing it all for LOVE!

135 days (1+3+5= 9) after 3/8/2005 = August 11, 2011. The date of the beginning of the Mayan calendar.

1/31/2011 = 9.

9 years prior is 1/31/2002 = 9. The year he supposedly signed his will.

9 years prior is 1/31/1993= 9 The year of first allegations and the exact date of the his half time Super Bowl performance.

9 years prior 1984. 1+3+1+1+9+8+4= 27 2+7= 9.. 27 years later 1/31/11.

1984 is the year of the Victory tour where MJ states he is leaving J5. In his 1988 autobiography "Moonwalk", Michael mentions that the Victory Tour was originally to be called "The Final Curtain” This happened on 7-6-1984 which is an 8. One year prior to a 9 date. The next year it would be 7/7/1985 = 37 = 3+7=10. One year ahead of a nine date taking us back to 7/6/1984

2/7/2010 = 12 = 2+1= 3.. 12 years prior is Januray 25, 1998.

6 years from a 9 date that would make it 2/1/2004 = 9. (The exact date of the half time Super Bowl performance of Janet Jackson)

One year later from 2/7/2010 is 2/6/2011 which is the day of this year’s Super Bowl. 2+6+2+0+1+1= 12 = 1+2=3 12 years prior January 25, 1999. 1+2+5+1+9+9+9= 36. (6+3= 9)
    36 years prior is Dec. 14, 1963. On this day The Saturday Evening Post published an article that sparked the JFK conspiracy theory with a huge emphasis on BOTH autopsy reports.

1+2+1+4+1+9+6+3=27 = 9.

I could keep going, but I’m going to search for future dates now.
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    Just an idea....6/25/2009 + 777 = 8/11/2011 Will this be a significant day?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I agree that the 777 days from the death date could be significant. I've also been looking at the number 1111. Divided in half its 555.5. It means there could be a specific date with 555 days before it and 555 days after, to total 1111. I haven't found a day that would be meaningful yet.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Just for reference, this is how it went last time once we got to this point:

2005:

* January 31 – Jury selection begins.
    * February 24 – Jurors and alternates seated.
    * February 28, March 1 – Opening statements begin.
    * March 1 – Prosecution testimony begins.
    * May 4 – Prosecution rests.
    * May 5 – Defense testimony begins.
    * May 25 – Defense rests/prosecution rebuttal begins.
    * May 27 – Prosecution rebuttal ends/defense offers no rebuttal.
    * June 1 – Jury gets instructions.
    * June 2, June 3 – Closing arguments.
    * June 13 – Verdict delivered.
    1/31/2005---->6/13/2005=133 days [7]

For Murray's trial, jury selection is set to begin March 28th. Just for kicks... 3/28/2005+133 days= August 8th, 2011. Either this trial has to take less time or it doesn't look like he will be seeing us in July... or this is completely irrelevant, lol.

Well looky look look at what we now have here...

Now the date of jury selection has been moved up to the 24th... which in turn moves up the projected and speculated end date to 8/4/2011... and that, my friends... is the 770th day of the hoax. Now how bout that.

In addition, just for fun, 8+4+2+1+1=16=7

70 day theory is real, peeps, time is proving it slowly, one 70 day period at a time. And I think that's super cool.

Now TS... why have you never mentioned one single word about it?
    ^^Except that this will probably be over by then <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Trial purported to last 6 weeks, we will be done by June.
  • ^^Except that this will probably be over by then <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Trial purported to last 6 weeks, we will be done by June.
    Yes, this is my understanding also! 6 weeks and we could have BAM in July...see you in July...I sure hope so!!!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Any thoughts? Anyone?
    I think you must make a table with all TS' posts - the titles - and the dates when they were posted and study it and match those dates with significant events.
    6 weeks actually puts us at mid to late May.
  • 6 weeks actually puts us at mid to late May.

However, don't forget the real possibilities of a delay of any sort!
  • I am trying to connect some dots (but they are still flying all over the place, so I hope to get them in order and post them later on) but I noticed something. TS' update #1 was posted on 1/11/10, exactly 1 year before the last day of the prelim. Update #3 was posted on 2/7/10, one year before the judge will hear arguments about possibly televising the trial proceedings. I know that could be all coincidence, but I don't believe in coincidences, most definitely not with TS. I think the dates and times he posts on have meanings (he said himself they are all planned) and I think it will be worth looking into.

Update 5b, c and d were posted on 6:13 am, 7:04 am and 7:07 pm. June 13 was the day Mike was aquitted, July 4 is Independence day and July 7 is of significance in this hoax, as we all know. This year by the way, 7/7 will be exactly 666 days after 9/9/09 (resurrection).

Agree.It would be good to get all the dates of TS' post and write down the significance next to them.