Sneaky Fans Denied Entry Into MJ's Tomb

MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
edited January 1970 in News
Sneaky Fans Denied Entry Into MJ's Tomb

60 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned two conniving Michael Jackson fans tried to scam their way into the King of Pop's resting place this week, but their plan was foiled when security told them to beat it.

0624-jackson-moseluem-2.jpg

According to sources, shortly after Dr. Conrad Murray's hearing on Tuesday, several rabid fans descended upon Forest Lawn to pay their respects to MJ -- but two women in particular took it to the next level.

We're told they rang the bell outside of the mausoleum repeatedly until a security guard answered, who told them they weren't allowed in MJ's tomb.

According to sources, they told security they weren't there for Michael, but for the famous guru Yogananda -- who doesn't have restrictions on who he allows inside. Security didn't buy their tale and promptly told them to leave.

A rep for Forest Lawn tells us, "The two women were not kicked out of the par, but they were not allowed into the mausoleum and asked to leave that part of the park."

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/30/michael-j ... yogananda/<!-- m -->

Comments

• MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    The thing stood out for me in this article is this guru Yogananda, and i've found this about Yogananda's death on wikipedia:
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramahansa_Yogananda<!-- m -->

After returning to America, he continued to lecture, write, and establish churches in southern California. In the days leading up to his death, he began hinting that it was time for him to leave the world.[17] On March 7, 1952, he attended a dinner for the visiting Indian Ambassador to the U.S., Binay Ranjan Sen, and his wife at the Biltmore Hotel in Los Angeles. At the conclusion of the banquet Yogananda spoke of India and America, their contributions to world peace and human progress, and their future cooperation,[18] expressing his hope for a "United World" that would combine the best qualities of "efficient America" and "spiritual India."[19] According to two eyewitnesses—long-time disciples Swami Kriyananda and Daya Mata—as Yogananda ended his speech, he read from his poem My India, concluding with the words "Where Ganges, woods, Himalayan caves, and men dream God—I am hallowed; my body touched that sod".[18][20] At the very last words, he slid to the floor,[18] dead from a heart attack.[21] Kriyananda wrote that Yogananda had once stated in a lecture, "A heart attack is the easiest way to die. That is how I choose to die."[18] Yogananda's remains are interred at the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, California.

Besides this i don't know what else is new in this article, fans were trying to get into the mausoleum before and kicked out too, so this part is not that new....

Also in Morphine:

He got flat baby
    Kick in the back baby
    A heart attack baby
    I need your body......

Any thoughts guys? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Sneaky Fans Denied Entry Into MJ's Tomb

60 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned two conniving Michael Jackson fans tried to scam their way into the King of Pop's resting place this week, but their plan was foiled when security told them to beat it.

0624-jackson-moseluem-2.jpg

According to sources, shortly after Dr. Conrad Murray's hearing on Tuesday, several rabid fans descended upon Forest Lawn to pay their respects to MJ -- but two women in particular took it to the next level.

We're told they rang the bell outside of the mausoleum repeatedly until a security guard answered, who told them they weren't allowed in MJ's tomb.

According to sources, they told security they weren't there for Michael, but for the famous guru Yogananda -- who doesn't have restrictions on who he allows inside. Security didn't buy their tale and promptly told them to leave.

A rep for Forest Lawn tells us, "The two women were not kicked out of the par, but they were not allowed into the mausoleum and asked to leave that part of the park."

I have heard rumours that one of these 'rabid fans' was Taaj Malik.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I have heard rumours that one of these 'rabid fans' was Taaj Malik.

Well that would explain it....isn't she supposed to be a "Looney tune" ?? Obsessed with MJ and ripping the fans off ??? I'll check her twitter account....
  • The Yogananda connection has been discussed at length in another thread. It's just probably buried under a huge pile of other info. Will see if I can find it...
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    ahahahahaha it was Taaj
    She arrived,rang the buzzer asked to go in and said she was on the list of allowed visitors with the Jacksons and confirmed by security and the guard was like

"NO"

that is how it went down.

In other news,I just saw this on twitter under the title 'Taaj gets a make over from Karen Faye'
    http://twitpic.com/3ujbt1

HAAAAAAAAAA.
  • I find it interesting that "made the news."

LOL- the adjectives used cracked me up: RABID, CONNIVING...
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    I liked the adjectives used too, especially as we use the term "rabid fans" quite a bit here! Better luck next time rabbids (can't help but be reminded of the Rayman Raving Rabbids bunnies from the video games!). <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    So now there's a bell ringing at the mausoleum?
    Press button, dingadingadong?
    It got time a bell is ringing. Hahaha.
    Taaj started this blog using Amy Kimes name-who runs J4MJ, there is all kinds of legal shit going on over it so take a look at what's going on,on the non side of the fence before it gets removed.
    Amy is the same person who has a restraining order against her for throwing a dead rat at her door,threatening her kids lives and all kinds.
    It is absurd.

Clearly everyone is taking Michael's message of LOVE and going with it....er...NOT.

http://amykimes.blogspot.com/

and some other BS she has going on with another J4MJ person.
    http://xltweet.com/show/?id=5758515455

Haha,it's not funny,she is clearly dangerous but I can't help but laugh,because the one person they are all supposed to love,adore,want justice for,is pushed under all their own personal rivalry,fan wars and fighting.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I bet security has the pictures that Mike had at home hanging there. "Stalker" "Probably armed" "Thinks she's married to Mr. Jackson".

2 bad girls, he didn't want you around in 'life' and not even in 'death'. Go find a new celeb to haunt.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hmmm... and who is the source???

"rabid fans" - <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

I understand why some MJ fans would try and get in to see the tomb. Im sure they didnt mean any harm, but just tried their luck.
    I bet they are not the first ones to try and do this either.

Im wondering why this is a story........

Plus.. the picture they have is not Holly Terrace, its a different part of Forest Lawn.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Here are a couple of comments under the story:

#44 This story reminds me of the 50 cent rap in "Monster":

"..This the bomb, RING the alarm, MJ No. 1..."

They were ringing the alarm waiting for the King to rise.

Posted at 7:33 AM on Jan 30, 2011 by really?

Also....another poster is writing as if it was that Taaj person that did it...here is there comment

#48 LMFAO!!!!!! This is hysterical! Oh, Taaj, you are officially a dumbass!! Wonder how upset she is that her name didn't make it into this article, because we all know the ONLY reason she did this was for the notoriety. When are people gonna realize ... *smdh* Sorry, I really do love all MJ fans, truly, even those I disagree with. But this psycho is NOT a fan.

Posted at 7:57 AM on Jan 30, 2011 by MJFan4Justice
  • Double post

MODS.. can we merge?

Edit by Mod -Done
  • Taaj started this blog using Amy Kimes name-who runs J4MJ, there is all kinds of legal shit going on over it so take a look at what's going on,on the non side of the fence before it gets removed.
    Amy is the same person who has a restraining order against her for throwing a dead rat at her door,threatening her kids lives and all kinds.
    It is absurd.

Clearly everyone is taking Michael's message of LOVE and going with it....er...NOT.

http://amykimes.blogspot.com/

and some other BS she has going on with another J4MJ person.
    http://xltweet.com/show/?id=5758515455

Haha,it's not funny,she is clearly dangerous but I can't help but laugh,because the one person they are all supposed to love,adore,want justice for,is pushed under all their own personal rivalry,fan wars and fighting.
    My thoughts also...they all turn their backs on Michael's messages and music/art /spread the truth and focus on who's better 'stalker' or whatever ...SHAME!
    P.S: Souza you make me laugh with that comment! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    "Ding Dong! Oh...let's see : photo nr.1 "hysterical stalker" hmm no....next photo "stinky arm pit stalker' pfffff not her..." back stabber bTch stalker" security " oh no that's the one....ring the alarm !!!
    Here are a couple of comments under the story:

#44 This story reminds me of the 50 cent rap in "Monster":

"..This the bomb, RING the alarm, MJ No. 1..."

They were ringing the alarm waiting for the King to rise.

Posted at 7:33 AM on Jan 30, 2011 by really?

Also....another poster is writing as if it was that Taaj person that did it...here is there comment

#48 LMFAO!!!!!! This is hysterical! Oh, Taaj, you are officially a dumbass!! Wonder how upset she is that her name didn't make it into this article, because we all know the ONLY reason she did this was for the notoriety. When are people gonna realize ... *smdh* Sorry, I really do love all MJ fans, truly, even those I disagree with. But this psycho is NOT a fan.

Posted at 7:57 AM on Jan 30, 2011 by MJFan4Justice

Asif Taaj did it?She did do it,Amy who she is impersonating in the blog was at FL and watched her do it,it's all over facebook and J4MJ are furious over it.
    You know i'm anti J4MJ because of certain things but they reported about Taaj first before TMZ published this.

Taaj has nothing to do with Michael,his album,50cent,or any sort of clue.She is a complete lunatic and causing serious trouble between groups of fans and has the LAPD on her ass.THAT is not someone who has Michael's best interests at heart,has any sort of respect for him or his legacy and really going off what she has done since June 25th 2009,has no respect for ANY MJ fan,believer,non,supporter,family member,friend...whatever.

She's an illegal in the US,her daughter is possibly facing deportation because she insists on drawing attention to her family being in America.

Disgusting human being and on my virtual slap list!!

It also isn't a 'bell' as such,it is a buzzer/intercom thing on the gate for visitors.

I know you didn't write it,i'm just repying to the comments =]
  • But why has this stupid story made TMZ???

So Taaj rings the buzzer and asks to be let in. The security guard answers the door, and tells her she is not allowed in.

WHATS THE BIG DEAL???

Am i missing something here??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I have heard rumours that one of these 'rabid fans' was Taaj Malik.

Well that would explain it....isn't she supposed to be a "Looney tune" ?? Obsessed with MJ and ripping the fans off ??? I'll check her twitter account....

Taaj Malik is a psychopath. She gets a kick out of messing with people and creating drama. Seems to be all she's good for <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> And she stalks the Jackson family. She's got this raw obsession, so creepy. She went to the Jackson's new home, not Hayvenhurst, expecting to get in, she follows the Jacksons, she's obsessed! On a totally different level. It's unhealthy and creepy.
  • But why has this stupid story made TMZ???

So Taaj rings the buzzer and asks to be let in. The security guard answers the door, and tells her she is not allowed in.

WHATS THE BIG DEAL???

Am i missing something here??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    That we should stay away from stalkers (?) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> armed and dangerous
    They need to write an MJ related story,nothing has gone down this week apart from Murray-they already covered that so this is the only thing they could find...

Just a guess but probably not far off lol
  • there is bible passage of knock and it will opened seek and you will find kind of thing. i am on different computor to look it up . interestingly enough elvis sand a song with these same lyrics .
    maybe , maybe not . just thought i would mention it.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    They need to write an MJ related story,nothing has gone down this week apart from Murray-they already covered that so this is the only thing they could find...

Just a guess but probably not far off lol

And TMZ added the mention about ringing the bell to draw a parallel to the Monster lyrics. Makes sense to me.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I wonder if this is really about the hoax:

"two women in particular took it to the next level."

Mo and Souza? Just a thought, there always seems to be more than meets the eye of the TMZ MJ articles.
    I wonder if this is really about the hoax:

"two women in particular took it to the next level."

Mo and Souza? Just a thought, there always seems to be more than meets the eye of the TMZ MJ articles.

Huh?it has nothing to do with the admin on here,it is about Taaj and her idiotic friend trying to get into FL.
    Taaj believes she is a close friend of the Jacksons,she is actually deranged.The guard is gonna know who is there for MJ and who isn't,they go the same day EVERY month.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864

't was not a typo accident. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Kicked out of the par
    It's a term from golf.

What is a "par"?
    Par is the number of strokes an expert golfer is expected to need to complete an individual hole, or all the holes on a golf course.
    The value assigned to represent par for an individual hole is always comprised of two putts and the number of strokes it should take to reach the green.
    http://golf.about.com/cs/golfterms/g/bldef_par.htm
    Par or Out is a game for low-handicappers or a side bet (or additional prize) in an event where full handicaps are being used. Because, as the name implies, participants (in either a competition or betting game) must make at least par on every hole - or they're out.

All participants continue playing their round after they've dropped out, but the winner of Par or Out is the last golfer remaining after all others have made a bogey.
    http://golf.about.com/cs/golfterms/g/bldef_parorout.htm

What is a "bogey"?
    Bogeyman, boogeyman, boogyman, or bogyman, a legendary ghost-like monster with no specific appearance
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogey

bogey (plural bogeys)
    1. (golf) A score of one over par in golf.
    2. One of two sets of wheels under a train car.
    3. (UK) A piece of solid or semisolid mucus in or removed from the nostril.
    4. (engineering) A representative specimen, taken from the centre a spread of production - a sample with bogey (typical) characteristics.
    5. (engineering) a standard of performance set up as a mark to be aimed at in competition.
    6. (military) An unidentified aircraft, especially as observed as a spot on a radar screen, and often suspected to be hostile. (Also sometimes used as a synonym for bandit - an enemy aircraft)
    http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bogey
  • We're told they rang the bell outside of the mausoleum repeatedly until a security guard answered, who told them they weren't allowed in MJ's tomb.
    To me, this part is strange. It sounds like when the security guard opened the door, out of nowhere, he says, "You're not allowed in MJ's tomb."... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Why would he all of a sudden say that? Yes, it was after the CM thing but, obviously, there could've been more people that the two wanted to pay their respects to. And why would it take the guard so long to answer? They're suppose to be GUARDING FL... I'm getting a little suspicious about this little piece of info.