TIAI February 1

GodhaschosenMJGodhaschosenMJ Posts: 177
edited January 1970 in TIAI

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Thank you TS.
    What a wonderful way to start the day. Always love coming to check for your daily updates. (I’m saddens me that they will no longer be here for my morning coffee) But you have your reasons.
    Big HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    To you and Michael
    Love You More <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    The word "daily" is hi-lighted. I wonder if that means the daily re-directs will continue until the BAM? I hope so!

Because we will most likely not get update #7 until afterwards, as TS has stated before.
  • No more re-directs I guess....for now! <!-- s:-( -->:-(<!-- s:-( -->
    No more re-directs I guess....for now! <!-- s:-( -->:-(<!-- s:-( -->

Maybe I interpreted it wrong and there won't be anymore for a while. I like the daily re-directs!
  • No more re-directs I guess....for now! <!-- s:-( -->:-(<!-- s:-( -->

Maybe I interpreted it wrong and there won't be anymore for a while. I like the daily re-directs!

I guess will know after a few days. In the mean time, let's all sit back and enjoy this video from the "This is it" dancers...

[youtube:1gdrdtj6]
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks Yambo3003!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Those people don't really know how to grab their crotch in a convincing manner <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Oh Michael I miss you......
    Just like Liz said, nobody can dance like you <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    If I remember well, this is the first redirect that contains words like "I love you more" and "big hugs".

I like this, even if it is probably not the reason that particular post was chosen for today.

I think it is great that Michael's fans can tell him "I love you" and that he answers "I love you more".......that's a love story that will survive to time and death.
  • Thank you TS, thank you Michael ... and happy birthday Lisa-Marie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OK...I haven't posted this in a long time. However, I just can't help myself, LOL! The gematria match for the word, "daily" is.......................

51 = daily = Michael <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

For those of you who don't know about this gematria stuff. It's a simple way of assigning a numeric value to letters....a=1, b=2, c=3 etc. I did a post a long time ago about it, hope it helps explain it more:
    <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... incidences<!-- m -->

Many Blessings Always!
  • OK...I haven't posted this in a long time. However, I just can't help myself, LOL! The gematria match for the word, "daily" is.......................

51 = daily = Michael <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

For those of you who don't know about this gematria stuff. It's a simple way of assigning a numeric value to letters....a=1, b=2, c=3 etc. I did a post a long time ago about it, hope it helps explain it more:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=253&t=10681&hilit=+coincidences<!-- l -->

Many Blessings Always!

Nice one wishingstar! Thanks for sharing this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thank you TS.
    What a wonderful way to start the day. Always love coming to check for your daily updates. (I’m saddens me that they will no longer be here for my morning coffee) But you have your reasons.
    To you and Michael
    Love You More <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Well if Daily = 51 and Michael, then "big hugs to you and Michael" might say something about identity. Could be coincidental, maybe not. I would sure love the redirect to mean we'll get updates everyday for as long as he wishes, even to the big day. I sure love them--makes me feel we're experiencing this hoax adventure together, and that we haven't gone too far off track. Like Oriathi said, "His presence is just amazing!" If you are Michael, my love and hugs to you too. You are truly on my mind. If you represent Michael, I so appreciate all you've done!

Yambo3003
    Thanks for posting the video. Excellent dancers, especially dancing MJ moves and to his beautiful and satisfying voice.
  • Hey!
    When you go to the post from wishingstar about the 51=daily=michael (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=253&t=10681&hilit=+coincidences<!-- l -->),

The word "coïncidences" is hi-lighted like the word "daily"!!!!!

Maybe must we scan all the posts???!!!

Hugs from France
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think TS means no more [background=#FFBF80:3jt0rpj5]daily[/background:3jt0rpj5] redirects, but once every few days/weeks. I think it will be quiet until the trial starts.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hey!
    When you go to the post from wishingstar about the 51=daily=michael (<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... incidences<!-- m -->),

The word "coïncidences" is hi-lighted like the word "daily"!!!!!

Maybe must we scan all the posts???!!!

Hugs from France

I don't think that particular highlight has anything to do....I had to search the word "coincidence" in my own posts to find that thread again. I think it came across the link highlighted....I don't know though, is that how it works....when you search a word, it gets highlighted, then it carries through on a link? Good catch, however!
    Blessings!
    Funny way of announcing there will not be daily redirects anymore..... why couldn't TS just post like everybody else here and simply say there will not be daily redirects for the time being ?
  • In <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16148&hilit=daily<!-- l -->, under "11. Eleven Thirty", TS states that he/she will not be doing daily updates and/ or posts before update #7 and the word 'daily' is also highlighted.

Sorry I couldn't quote it. I'm on my phone.

--reason
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Thank you TS.
    To you and Michael

a18wheelslady was replying to TS's update 6.5 which stated he wouldn't be doing daily redirects anymore
    Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it). But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

However, TS has been doing consecutive daily redirects again since 22nd Jan or earlier. TS redirecting to this post doesn't seem to be saying he won't be doing anymore daily redirects, perhaps something major might happen soon and he's giving us a headsup.
  • First, good morning, TS, and thank you. I bet you are really busy so I can't tell you how much it means that you keep us close.

I was also thinking, that TS already announced that there won't be daily redirects. Maybe we are supposed to go back and see a pattern, or when it changed back to daily. I guess we will see tonight/tomorrow what's up.

The 51=daily=Michael is interesting, thank you.

(Of course, if TS is Lisa, she will be too busy ceebrating her birthday in Vegas today. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Or maybe, TS will attend..).
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Thank you TS.
    To you and Michael

a18wheelslady was replying to TS's update 6.5 which stated he wouldn't be doing daily redirects anymore
    Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it). But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.

However, TS has been doing consecutive daily redirects again since 22nd Jan or earlier. TS redirecting to this post doesn't seem to be saying he won't be doing anymore daily redirects, perhaps something major might happen soon and he's giving us a headsup.

I agree JukeBox... like yourself I read this as the opposite......that the redirects might keep going daily until the big..............DAY!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

TS has been doing the daily redirects again for a couple of weeks now. I always check for them each day, even after they stopped for a while, and I like to read everyone's comments about them and even though I don't have as much time now here to post, I try to read as much as I can when I get the chance....especially the TIAI thread.

Orrrrrr simply it is the signature picture at the bottom of a18wheelslady was what we are meant to be taking notice of.....Michael telling us ALL that he loves us more <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

...we love you too Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And if we have to redirect TS, these days there is very little information, if not any information <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

"I love you more" <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you TS, thank you Michael ... and happy birthday Lisa-Marie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Well, the sunflowers and the double Bam- Elvis update thread made me think of her, taken with the fact it is her birthday.
    So, yeah, happy birthday, Lisa! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Thank you TS.
    To you and Michael
    Love You More

This is also interesting considering the tweet Jackie has just put up - and especially in light of the title of his single "We Know what's Going On" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Hello beautiful planet. Ready for a brand new day! Every day is a gift... don't you agree?
    29 minutes ago via TweetDeck
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/JackieJackson5/statu ... 7365165057<!-- m -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    TS... dear TS, I understand that despite what has happenend and what you said - no more daily redirects or even no redirects at all - there have finally be a lot of redirects and even daily <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ... does it mean that you love us more? It is not the first time that it happens but in the end you are always there with us. God bless you TS, your presence is greatly appreciated without you it would not be the same.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Jackie's tweet is a perfect fit and I do agree. Every day is a gift. It has been the greatest gift to share this journey of awakening with you TS and my wonderful fellow soldiers of L.O.V.E. I am almost feeling a tinge of melancholy at the thought that things may not be the same after BAM. I have come to treasure the rapport and easy camaraderie and the laughter of this shared journey. I'm thinking [ well feeling actually] you have enjoyed this time with us as well. As the hoax shifts gears and moves onward towards it's conclusion, I want to say thankyou TS and we love you, but I'm sure that you love us more.