Yes, I think you are my friends because I read you every day from one year
but I never had the courage to write
because my English is bad <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
For now, one step: the registration <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
Hug Hug Hug...

Comments

• ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Hi and warm welcome!

Do not worry about your English, I can guarantee you that the forum will help you to improve it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome! I'm glad that you decided to introduce yourself! We are a Family here, so don't worry about your English, you'll do fine! Blessings and love to you friend! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Hello, hello friend! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Nice to meet you! Welcome!
    Don't worry about your english. Just try.. You'll get better <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hi and Welcome Momy!
    I hope you will enjoy the discussions here. I look forward to reading your posts <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Here is a thread I did a long time ago. Maybe it will help you feel welcomed and comfortable <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... 59&t=12680<!-- m -->

Many Blessings to you!
    Wishingstar
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hi and warm welcome!

Do not worry about your English, I can guarantee you that the forum will help you to improve it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Absolutely! I am going through old posts now to move them, and if you see the difference between the writings from a year back and now from a lot of non-english people, it's amazing.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hi Momy,

Good that you finally had the courage to join us.

Welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    You're English is fine! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> You shouldn't feel embarrassed, there are plenty of other members that don't speak a lot of English. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Welcome. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Hi and Welcome Momy! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    ~Souza~ wrote:

ForstAMoon wrote:
    Hi and warm welcome!

Do not worry about your English, I can guarantee you that the forum will help you to improve it

Absolutely! I am going through old posts now to move them, and if you see the difference between the writings from a year back and now from a lot of non-english people, it's amazing.

Not to show mine <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hi and Welcome Momy! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    ~Souza~ wrote:

ForstAMoon wrote:
    Hi and warm welcome!

Do not worry about your English, I can guarantee you that the forum will help you to improve it

Not to show mine <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yours was actually the first that came to mind! I couldn't read much of it a year ago and now I understand you perfectly.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• hi <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> welcome
  • smasma Posts: 231
    Warm welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ImageImage Posts: 108
    You're English is fine! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> You shouldn't feel embarrassed, there are plenty of other members that don't speak a lot of English. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Welcome. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

As you can see...I am one of them (the members that don't speak a lot of English)!
    I have been here for a short time and I found so many nice persons.
    Welcome by me too.
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    Welcome to the forum Momy! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    Hiii!!

Welcome to the forum family
    Nice to have you with us =]

S xo
  • Language is not a barrier if you Believe.