Password requirements

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited August 2011 in MJDHI News
<br />I get a lot of emails from people who can't change their passwords. If you set a new password (which must be done now every 30 days), make sure you use caps. For example:<br /><br />michaeljacksonisnotdead will not work<br /><br />MichaelJacksonisnoTdead will work<br /><br />Mail me if you still have problems.<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    Hi Souza , it took me a little time to figger out a new password but i finally understood is pff
    Thanks for bringing the forum back online in this short time ,its really appreciated thumbs up for you !!!
  • so there will be an automatic prompt for a new password every 30 days?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    so there will be an automatic prompt for a new password every 30 days?
    Yep, the board will ask you automatically to change your password.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

I get a lot of emails from people who can't change their passwords. If you set a new password (which must be done now every 30 days), make sure you use caps. For example]

General Error
    SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Not easy to surf yet.
  • This is weird. So far in this thread only the BBCode is off. I can't make an bolded text or any smileys. I also didn't get a prompt when I logged in yesterday. Am I just supposed to make up a new one now even though I wasn't prompted to do so?

This is odd writing with no BBCode....

Peace

I get a lot of emails from people who can't change their passwords. If you set a new password (which must be done now every 30 days), make sure you use caps. For example:

michaeljacksonisnotdead will not work

MichaelJacksonisnoTdead will work

Mail me if you still have problems.

General Error
    SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) [2002]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Not easy to surf yet.

Delete all your cookies and cache and try again. Also @ Im_convincedmjalive. Let me know if it works.

• OK, Yeah I'm finally back now, thanks to you Souza for sending me a new password it worked!!!
  • Wow, I just found one of the new surprises! Your going to screen every post first? How labor intensive is that? You must be exhausted by now! I know you hear it alot but I really do mean it... THANK YOU SOUZA FOR ALL THE HARD WORK ON THIS SITE!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Now is possible to surf but the BBcode is OFF--->shows right there---->
  • This actually sucks a bit because a few months ago I created a password I could not remember after a bit of not being on, then so on and eventually I've created a new account because I could not get on my old one. I am formally ABeautifulMind. Sorry I have memory loss. Hopefully I won't forget or get my passwords mixed up again.
    This actually sucks a bit because a few months ago I created a password I could not remember after a bit of not being on, then so on and eventually I've created a new account because I could not get on my old one. I am formally ABeautifulMind. Sorry I have memory loss. Hopefully I won't forget or get my passwords mixed up again.

If you would have sent me an email, I could have reset your password. Let me know if you still want that.

• cassiopecassiope Posts: 29
    LOL I'm glad to see I'm not the only one suffering every 30 days......Sorry Souza for the panicked emails, I finally figured it out like a big girl <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Thank you for your patience.
This discussion has been closed.