TIAI February 7

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Repost from MJKIT, originally posted by Souza81, Sun 6 Feb 2011 - 17:43
Redirects to the index of MJDHI: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/<!-- m -->

Good choice TS. Now that the forum is offline for a day or two, some people who still have doubts could reread the index again.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Redirects to the index of MJDHI: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/<!-- m -->

Good choice TS. Now that the forum is offline for a day or two, some people who still have doubts could reread the index again.

Okay so this is TS' redirect. I couldn't tell whether it was part of the hacking or not. Thanks for the confirmation.

I wonder if TS thinks the forum members are not on task and unfocused or something? Is that why there's the redirect to the Index and Purpose of MJHDI?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Okay so this is TS' redirect. I couldn't tell whether it was part of the hacking or not. Thanks for the confirmation.

I wonder if TS thinks the forum members are not on task and unfocused or something? Is that why there's the redirect to the Index and Purpose of MJHDI?

No, I think it is TS letting us know he will wait patiently until it's back up, that he won't leave. And that he therefore redirected to the index, since there is no forum to redirect to now.

Okay. That makes alot of sense. Thanks for your patience TS! Good luck, Souza!

Thank you TS!

Hi TS and thankyou. I am going to use this time constructively and revise.

ahhh back to the old forum, brings back memories. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Missed this place. Thank you for the redirect TS and I hope we will get to our forum soon.

Hi TS

I suppose this would be a good time to read over information that we might not of had a chance to read before.
    If life hands you lemons make lemonade.

There is probably alot of good info here on this forum (that if we read the threads) maybe some of the info will make more sense now that time has gone by.

How weird :face: the timing of the forum getting screwed up so close to the truth being revealed.

Hang in there Michael's Soldiers of L.O.V.E.

Peace

[youtube:1lntb6gc]

I see you were finally able to get on, LiberianGirl <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

No, that's Liberian Girl who got on, not me, MJFAN7, Liberian Girl Heehee. But, I did log on with a little change and I got in. I remembered on the old forum I was able to log in as hee hee instead of my current heehee. Well, anyway, I'm in! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Boy, did I start getting worried when I saw our site was down. Thanks Souza and Mo for your hard work in getting us back and keeping us going temporarily. Our army of L.O.V.E. cannot be stopped.

Ohhh, okay. Well im glad you were able to get on, away. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thanks, TS! Thanks for hanging in there and waiting with us. Like I always tell the people I work with: sometimes it pays off to go back to the basics!

Btw: Wonder if that really was TS in chat today... Hm...

Thanks, TS! Thanks for hanging in there and waiting with us. Like I always tell the people I work with: sometimes it pays off to go back to the basics!

No it wasn't.

Thanks for sticking with us TS. We're a sorry lot seems <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Hi TS am i paula-c

It had been a while since I read the index page and I took a couple hours last night to go through the entire thing again. It's extremely well presented and I quite enjoyed going over many of the reasons I believe Michael is still alive. Thanks TS for re-directing there. And great job to Souza and Mo for doing a great job of putting it together.

No it wasn't.

Yeah, I thought not. It was funny too, the chat went QUIET...