TIAI February 13

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in TIAI
[youtube:3i5of1mt]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    That bird is too cute! Is it Prince's birthday? If so, happy birthday young man!

Wasn't it Blanket's birthday also somewhere this month?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• This must be related to Prince Birthday. No doubt. Prince-s-Birthday-prince-michael-jackson-9793706-666-603.jpg

Happy Birthday Prince!!
  • Wasn't it Blanket's birthday also somewhere this month?

I think is next Monday, February 21st. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    This video is sooooooo cute!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRINCE!

happy-birthday-21.jpg
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Those little clicking sounds the bird makes between singing, ahhhh! So cute!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And Happy Birthday Prince, I hope you'll be spending it with your dad!
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Prince I hope you have an amazing birthday.
    I pray that God will give you wisdom, courage, and strength as you (and your family) do so much to revolutionize this world and make it a better place.
    God bless you and....
    30212f6.gif
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkrpWjVhYEnE5DyEV9kzqiWy2ah5bcnYwSV4a2L0GTr8sjJG7L
  • Happy Birthday Prince!

I pray that you are having a wonderful day with your father and family.
    We love you!
    [youtube:10ibxrpj]
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    happy birthday prince!!!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Happy Birthday Prince! I wish you happiness in your friendships, family (hopefully with Dad) and movie directing pursuits!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I can't resist posting this, I found it after watching some more bird videos.

This bird can bust some moves! I'm jealous. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:3d0bha81]
  • naviblnavibl Posts: 117
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet Prince....God Bless you and keep you safe and strong. You are Loved so very dearly always.....
  • sailyasailya Posts: 82
    Thank you, TS. This bird is so cute! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

25.gif

Happy Birthday Prince! Wish you be healthy,happy and free,always.

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS:)
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Thanks TS. Happy Birthday Prince! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Andrea <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Brilliant, that bird has great taste in music!
  • How wonderful! Thank you for the redirect, TS!

Happy Birthday to Prince- I hope he gets to see his Dad today. And that this will be the last year he has to not be officially with his father.

PS: Funny that it is a bird chriping the song..kind of made me think of Dodo again.
  • How wonderful! Thank you for the redirect, TS!

Happy Birthday to Prince- I hope he gets to see his Dad today. And that this will be the last year he has to not be officially with his father.

PS: Funny that it is a bird chriping the song..kind of made me think of Dodo again.
    yep
    Happy Birthday to everyone !
    Happy+Birthday.jpg
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Happy Birthday to Prince

TS - Is the bird a reference to TS...a little bird...
    or is there meaning in the bird being out of the cage?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Happy Birthday Prince!!!!

omer-bhatti-prince-birthday.jpg?w=499&h=538
    ^^ So cute!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> You're not so little anymore! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I hope you are able to spend it with your father, your sister & brother, and everyone else that you love dearly! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Have as much fun & eat all the cake you possibly can have! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    happy b-day Prince! we all love you ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    birthday_graphics_18.gif

Hello dear Prince <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I wish you to have a wonderful birthday, full of surprises <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> may you always be surrounded by LOVE, God bless you.

Excellent video TS that bird is just exceptional.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Happy birthday Prince!!
  • [youtube:3felwwod]

Dear Prince,

Your growing up fast. Don't forget to be a kid and have fun on your Birthday.

Your a great big brother to Paris and Blanket. Your dad must be so proud of you.

Peace
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    !!1Happy birthday Prince!!

arx1215620649e.gif
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Those little clicking sounds the bird makes between singing, ahhhh! So cute!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And Happy Birthday Prince, I hope you'll be spending it with your dad!
    Hi Andrea this has nothing to do with this thread topic, but your little picture of mj reminds me of DD on LKL.Must be the hat and short hair.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCE!!!!

You are a lucky young man to have such inspiration in your life.....your father. God bless you.

**question (readers).......

who is the other little boy in the pictures with Michael and Prince???