A Beautiful Song

everlastinglove_MJeverlastinglove_MJ Posts: 2,884
edited November 2011 in Messages to Michael
Sting has always been one of my fav's, needless to say... besides you of course (Michael, you're the best  ;) ) <br />I'd like to share this song and video with you. A Thousand Years .. on and on the mysteries unwind themselves.. <br />Michael, I hope you'll enjoy and I love you always.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />"A Thousand Years"<br /><br />A thousand years, a thousand more, <br />A thousand times a million doors to eternity <br />I may have lived a thousand lives, a thousand times<br />An endless turning stairway climbs <br />To a tower of souls <br />If it takes another thousand years, a thousand wars, <br />The towers rise to numberless floors in space<br />I could shed another million tears, a million breaths,<br />A million names but only one truth to face<br /> <br />A million roads, a million fears<br />A million suns, ten million years of uncertainty <br />I could speak a million lies, a million songs,<br />A million rights, a million wrongs in this balance of time<br />But if there was a single truth, a single light<br />A single thought, a singular touch of grace<br />Then following this single point , this single flame,<br />The single haunted memory of your face <br /><br />I still love you <br />I still want you<br />A thousand times the mysteries unfold themselves <br />Like galaxies in my head<br /> <br />I may be numberless, I may be innocent <br />I may know many things, I may be ignorant <br />Or I could ride with kings and conquer many lands<br />Or win this world at cards and let it slip my hands <br />I could be cannon food, destroyed a thousand times <br />Reborn as fortune's child to judge another's crimes <br />Or wear this pilgrim's cloak, or be a common thief <br />I've kept this single faith, I have but one belief<br /> <br />I still love you <br />I still want you<br />A thousand times the mysteries unfold themselves <br />Like galaxies in my head<br />On and on the mysteries unwind themselves <br />Eternities still unsaid <br />'Til you love me <br /><br />L.O.V.E.

Comments

• I love it
    the song is awesome
    Thank you <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I love it
    the song is awesome
    Thank you <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Glad you love it
    and welcome to the forum <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->