The movie(s) "Number 4" & "Unknown"

becca26becca26 Posts: 789
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Ok so I go to the movies weekly to see what new ect....(Also film is what Im going to school for and am moving to L.A. to presue) So I saw Unknown and Number 4 today.

These are the movies websites:

<!-- m -->http://unknownmovie.warnerbros.com/#/synopsis<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.findnumberfour.com/#/home<!-- m -->

So I am Number 4 the story defently has a lot to do what we talk about on here example whats going on in the world. So the main character (4)(John) is a gifted alien from another planet along with 9 others, the first 3 are killed, he is the next. The man whom pretends to be his father whom protects him moves him around to keep him from being killed by the other aliens. I won't spoil the movies for those whom want to see it but things that stuck out to me was his name 4 (MJ we have 4 years to make it right) also his protector gives him a cell and says he will call him every hour to make sure hes ok while hes in school........guess what his riing tone is....MJ's voice singing I always feel like someone is watching meeeee, I can't no privacy!!!!! You hear it many times throughout the movie.

Okay so the Unkown I kept seeing the word OZ written in the back ground of scenes, the whole connection with the hoax and OZ. It reminded me about it.Also the fact that the characters had mulitiple passports, ss numbers, IDs, Photos ect...could be whom they wanted. Two great movies, which felt to have an MJ tone to them. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• I love the movie I am number 4 I saw it the other day, it was hilarious...esp when Henry who protects him gave him the phone and said he will be calling him every hour and then the MJ ringtone goes off at school...also once they mentioned nwo... they didnt say anything about it, but the scene with the strange looking alien guy who is trying to take over the world and those conpiracy theroists who asked if they can be included in the nwo something along those lines...like to be protected against the things that will happen if those aliens brought in the nwo.
  • I have noticed a ton of Michael Jackson reference since June 25-09 even in older movies. I do not think that most of them have anything to do with anything,...in the older movies just because he was SO popular and had some killer songs.

I have not seen these movies...but this is interesting.
    Ok so I go to the movies weekly to see what new ect....(Also film is what Im going to school for and am moving to L.A. to presue)

ROCK ON!
  • I have read the book I am Number 4...it was really great...I havent watch the movie yet...knowing that there are Mj references, Im so gonna watch it...
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I have noticed a ton of Michael Jackson reference since June 25-09 even in older movies. I do not think that most of them have anything to do with anything,...in the older movies just because he was SO popular and had some killer songs.

I have not seen these movies...but this is interesting.
    Ok so I go to the movies weekly to see what new ect....(Also film is what Im going to school for and am moving to L.A. to presue)

ROCK ON!

Thank you love. Yes there were talks of the NWO. I just thought it would be good to post it since some think MJ is and has been working on films......it kinda reminds me of Alfred Hitcock...he would be in all his movies in the back somewhere like where's Waldo....maybe MJs doing the same but no showing himself just using things that connect to him. Glad to see that some people have seen the movies.

Also the movie the Unknown it just reminded me how things my look on outside is not even half of whats really going on. Huge twist at the end.
  • I wanna see both of this films. The thing is that I don't thing everything is connected to the hoax or MJ. After June 25th we tend to see connections everywhere. I'm not saying that is not a possibility but we shouldn't hope on those.
  • Thank you love.

Bec
    I think it is great when you get to pursue your dreams or drive.
    I am what I call a starving artist myself...which amounts to canvas or did.
    Although I have always been fascinated by film.
    These days I'm into a little of everything concerning the creative world.
    My list is endless...lol...typical Aquarius....just can't help it.

With me it was a case if life happens...when you were making other plans.LOL
    wanna see both of this films. The thing is that I don't thing everything is connected to the hoax or MJ. After June 25th we tend to see connections everywhere. I'm not saying that is not a possibility but we shouldn't hope on those.

Agreed.

It is kind of like when you buy a car or motorcycle ....you start seeing the whatever you bought everywhere...although you might not have noticed it that much before.

But....
    I saw this commercial today for a movie that I have not seen before...and thought it might intrigue some here.

Battle: Los Angeles Trailer-it opens on 3-11-11 <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

[youtube:1ti3ip8t]
    Thank you love.

Bec
    I think it is great when you get to pursue your dreams or drive.
    I am what I call a starving artist myself...which amounts to canvas or did.
    Although I have always been fascinated by film.
    These days I'm into a little of everything concerning the creative world.
    My list is endless...lol...typical Aquarius....just can't help it.

With me it was a case if life happens...when you were making other plans.LOL
    wanna see both of this films. The thing is that I don't thing everything is connected to the hoax or MJ. After June 25th we tend to see connections everywhere. I'm not saying that is not a possibility but we shouldn't hope on those.

Agreed.

It is kind of like when you buy a car or motorcycle ....you start seeing the whatever you bought everywhere...although you might not have noticed it that much before.

But....
    I saw this commercial today for a movie that I have not seen before...and thought it might intrigue some here.

Battle: Los Angeles Trailer-it opens on 3-11-11 <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

[youtube:630ppz5s]
    Thank you again love, def I believe to go for your dreams. I hope that you reach yours also. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I want to check out that movie too tha you posted.
    Just wanted to see if anyone has checked out these movies and their thoughts <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I went to watch Number 4 too, after reading the first post here. It all did catch me too. I thought it was a good movie...sorta like Twilight to me but better...
    Hope there'll be a sequel.
    I think we are on hyper-alert on the Michael things. WE catch it all. Like, notice how EVERYTHING now days says BREAKING NEWS on it?? It is everyplace, or I notice it now and didn't before, or places are using it now because of the song to catch the public's attention.
    I feel like I'm in the twilight zone anymore, spinning and spinning and all the while knowing I'm ready to go even further into the lost zone before I find ground again...
    and yeah, I'm scared...scared I'm gonna lose it before Michael comes back. (with the crazies:))
    LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am right there with you we can share a padded cell together....Im enjoying the ride...we are in the matrix lol thanks for posting your thoughts hugs <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I think about Prince saying about MJ, "We should just chill, just maybe he knows something we don't." Both Prince and MJ had psychic ability.
    becca26
    Also the movie the Unknown it just reminded me how things my look on outside is not even half of whats really going on. Huge twist at the end.
    I think all these movies are glimpses or flashes of somewhat related future realities, not necessarily evil or destructive, but involving a kind of alternate reality that we don't hear about openly in the media. All of these movies have one common element --supernatural powers or ET's.

I guess I've got that on the brain cause I was reading the latest Macleans's talking about NASA's Kepler space telescope finding 54 potential planets in the habitable zone where temperatures could support liquid water at the surface and maybe even life. That's only looking at a tiny section of the Milky Way, our own galaxy. Timing...
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I am right there with you we can share a padded cell together....Im enjoying the ride...we are in the matrix lol thanks for posting your thoughts hugs <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Let's share it then <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->...but you know..we DO enjoy it...the ride, but, what's going to happen when it's all out and he's back and we have all (hopefully)the answers? What will we do now? It's totally like an addiction. It's mind consuming. It's like watching a mystery movie, or book (OH, like the Fever series I've read my Karen Marie Moning <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)))) ) and you keep guessing on edge to figure it out.

Like on the other posts about Michael talking about Howard Hughes and the mystery stuff. THAT is what he's doing to us beLIEvers, because the rest of the world don't even know!!

I'm scared...scared I'll never be the same when this is over...either way I'll have a huge hole. Michael really dying (which he HASN'T...HAS NOT!!), OR not dying, and staying gone OR coming back and a hole left from all this mystery researching. BUT, I'll take the later with him BACK!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)

Love!! L.O.V.E
    The fight will never end in trying to spread thruth and fight for L.O.V.E. even if he does come back. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    I watched ''I am number four'' last night..

Ladies and gentleman. YOU ALL HAVE TO SEE THAT MOVIE.. Specially when you know that 99% of all hollywood movies are evil!!
    Seeing this movie, makes you believe there is still hope left. The movie is 100% anti-illuminati/NWO..
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I saw unknown with my exboyfriend, and we were talking about the symbolism. It was good, but it was a very odd movie. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I went to watch Number 4 too, after reading the first post here. It all did catch me too. I thought it was a good movie...sorta like Twilight to me but better...
    Hope there'll be a sequel.
    I think we are on hyper-alert on the Michael things. WE catch it all. Like, notice how EVERYTHING now days says BREAKING NEWS on it?? It is everyplace, or I notice it now and didn't before, or places are using it now because of the song to catch the public's attention.
    I feel like I'm in the twilight zone anymore, spinning and spinning and all the while knowing I'm ready to go even further into the lost zone before I find ground again...
    and yeah, I'm scared...scared I'm gonna lose it before Michael comes back. (with the crazies:))

I noticed that with Unstoppable...the guy who said it in the movie reminded me of the guy who said "Breaking news" on MJ's song.