1983: Is it just me or something is off?

looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
edited November 2011 in Hoax Theories
Here are two interview clips from 1983. To me, something seems off. Look at the teeth and nose. Perhaps, you'll see what I see. It could be video quality  and possible nose surgery but I am not sure. What do you guys think?<br /><br /><br />
<br />

Comments

• ScreamScream Posts: 203
    His nose is thinner and I would put that down to surgery.

As for his teeth, they look the same to me.
  • Beat It Footage from same year<br />
  • No!!! The teeth are not the same at all! Nor is the nose. Actually from being of the same era, it looks like two different people altogether. WTF!!!!! This is so weird..... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I've mentioned this on here before..but will again...it's Michael's teeth. Yes, they are different sometimes. And toward the end, the entire area around the mouth is different. Like a prothesis...like dentures in the mouth. It made the place above the lip more pronounced .. and his cheeks sink in. That's either implants or dentures....I've noticed it for 10 year..more and more so. We know he got thinner and thinner, but this is WAY different. Makes me really believe an ill double.
  • wow....I had to do a double take on this one!
    Yea, the teeth in the second video, way different than the first....
    He also looks thinner in the first one.

Hmmm...could be video quality maybe?? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • wowww!! the teeth its not the same and the nose !!!..the first video it seems like an imposter <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    OMG what a SWEET 24 year old.

The second video is "more" MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> they sound the same but the looks are different, may be the lighting of the video?
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    You're right in the first video his teeth don't look the same. His teeth are not straight like they usually are and his upper lip seems larger and it looks like he has a small bump or something on his top lip. In the second video his teeth look perfectly straight. That is odd. I always wondered about MJ's teeth. I'm not trying to pick him apart but sometime I notice his teeth look super straight and sometimes they look kinda crooked. Maybe he had veneers or some dental work that improved his smile who knows? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Either that, or, MJ had a double since then.
  • this appears to be the same interview in both videos. how does one do this ? one guy goes to the bathroom and the other guy comes back or what? there just aren't any people stepping up to say yeah that was really weird for me , it was like two different people. it seems to me like the way it has been presented that if you got within 10 feet of the guy you had to sign a confidentiality agreement , maybe this was part of it .there is no way to know what went on . how long it took, was it a lot of trouble to get the guy to sit there and finish the interview. was the interview really an hour of really odd behavior and we got a good 20min. interview out of it. nothing. too bad no one has gotten hold of one of these agreements. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> seriously apparently in order to make the rebuttal interview michael had to sign-off on debbies agreement ( i think luna jo 67 mentions this) it may even have been for her to testify but that seems quite extreme. but then something here mentioned recently lisa getting book rights <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> that doesn't exactly make sense either especially since far as i know she hasn't used them. it just get curiouser and curiouser <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    this appears to be the same interview in both videos. how does one do this ? one guy goes to the bathroom and the other guy comes back or what?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That scenario never crossed my mind but would be just too funny that MJ switched doubles in front of all of us and noone noticed.
    Imagine! concerts, interviews.....many of us questioned Bashir´s interview with MJ 1, MJ2 and MJ3. Could have been the case?
  • Those videos definitely look like two different MJ's. These do look like they are from the same interview. Michael is a prankster. He probably was running late and asked his double to stand in for him until he got there. They took a break and in pops the real MJ. The second video looks more like MJ. The first one, his teeth almost look pointy on the bottom and his nose is more defined in the first one. (Showing evidence of nose surgery). If he was able to pull this off back in the 80's, just imagine what he could do 20 years later.
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> wow this hoax is getting stranger and stranger everyday <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Are these two interview on the same day? The reason asked is because Mj wears the same cloths a lot
  • Oh wow. I didn't even realize he was wearing the same outfit in both interviews. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This could've been the same day. Wouldn't that be something? I'll see if I can get the dates on these two to confirm.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I saw two different men many times during these months of staring at a screen.
    Roe-eyed MJ and handsome MJ.
    A shy one and an outgoing one.

We do not know the Scruse family clan in-depth.
    There may be an answer for lending a hand or two or a man.
    Just a thought.
  • Oh and just for fun...1+9+8+3=21=777 <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • According to a Greek MJ fan website, this interview was aired March 13, 1983 and the ET interview was aired February 25, 1983. This still doesn't prove when these two interviews were recorded but the dates are less than a month apart.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I think that both interviews are Michael. He was messin' with everybody even back then so questions like this will be asked, and moments like this will be had. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Teeth look strange in the first one... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He probably had his nose done somewhere in between, because they are quite different! I think the teeth might still be the same, it's hard to tell because he doesn't show his beautiful smile in the first one, like he does in the second.. I don't believe it's a double though, really they sound the exact same and they look the exact same, minus the nose. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Those teeth are not the same, was this really the same day or was he just wearing the same outfit for both interviews.The top mj`s teeth are pointy and the bottom mj `s are like normal.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Both of them are MJ. In the first video, i think he was getting his teeth done. You know before you get your porcelain teeth, they minimize the teeth as you see in the first video. Your teeth definitely look like piranha fish teeth. And the nose is the same but just the lighting is different.
  • Re: 1983: Is it just me or something is off?
    by looking4truth » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Oh and just for fun...1+9+8+3=21=777
    Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

looking4truth
    Soldier

Re: 1983: Is it just me or something is off?
    by looking4truth » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:44 pm

According to a Greek MJ fan website, this interview was aired March 13, 1983 and the ET interview was aired February 25, 1983. This still doesn't prove when these two interviews were recorded but the dates are less than a month apart.

looking4truth this one is also for fun:
    we got 28 days in feb 1983 wich means 16 days between both interviews....ah!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Personally I think any differences that can be seen are down to the poor quality of the top video.
  • Teeth look strange in the first one... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

He probably had his nose done somewhere in between, because they are quite different! I think the teeth might still be the same, it's hard to tell because he doesn't show his beautiful smile in the first one, like he does in the second.. I don't believe it's a double though, really they sound the exact same and they look the exact same, minus the nose. :roll:

Perhaps, I'm using the wrong word. He could be a decoy--someone who sounds exactly like him and looks very close to him.
    The practice of decoying is essentially little different from the profession of celebrity lookalike, in which people mimic famous entertainers whom they resemble. The only difference is that the 'lookalike' presents an acknowledged artifice. The decoy must conceal his or her imposture from the 'audience'.

In 2001, Poland hosted the first-ever doppelganger convention, to which lookalikes from across the country turned up, offering the unlikely spectacle of Joseph Stalin hobnobbing with Elizabeth Taylor. Nearly all the doppelgangers at the event had complemented their resemblance to a famous person by costume.[1]

The famous incident in which Charlie Chaplin (at the height of his fame) failed to get through to the final selection in a 'Charlie Chaplin Look-alike' contest[2] suggests that preconceptions by observers can be just as important as any physical resemblance when it comes to impersonation.

Some 'lookalikes' actually stop mimicking their targets and start pretending to be them. Comedian Robin Williams is one such victim, whose identity was allegedly 'stolen' by professional look-alike Michael Clayton, for financial reasons.[3]

Source: <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_decoy<!-- m -->
    Both of them are MJ. In the first video, i think he was getting his teeth done. You know before you get your porcelain teeth, they minimize the teeth as you see in the first video. Your teeth definitely look like piranha fish teeth. And the nose is the same but just the lighting is different.

That can't be the case because in the below interview from 1977, his teeth are just as nice as the second video (which I think is the real MJ).

[youtube:23o26b4r]
  • Both of them are MJ. In the first video, i think he was getting his teeth done. You know before you get your porcelain teeth, they minimize the teeth as you see in the first video. Your teeth definitely look like piranha fish teeth. And the nose is the same but just the lighting is different.
    huh?? he was getting his teeth done, you dont make any sense! Michael didnt have get his teeth done because he already had pretty teeth sense his teens