Omer Bhatti got a new record deal......

msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Omer Bhatti just announced that he signed a new record deal with Virgin records. He has a new single with Randy's daughter Genivieve Jackson. It's called All around the world. I think it would be interesting to find out what the lyrics are because Omer always drops MJ references and metaphors in his songs. I know some people still don't buy him as MJ's son but I personally think he is. That's just my opinion. He look just like MJ when he was young on this video especially his eyes and when he smiles at the end. Also check out the chain around his neck. It has MJ's face on it. Anyway here's the promo video for his record deal and single.
[youtube:3p18roe8]

Young MJ looking just like Omer:
[youtube:3p18roe8]

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Interesting. Genevieve on it too. Gotta say I like Obee.
    And I want to add that on behalf of all aussies, I apologize for Molly Meldrum's interviewing techniques. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I believe he is too. Joe basically said he is. And, children in Michael's life came an went, an Omer STAYED. He was at the family functions even. The other children in Michael's life were not. He sat on family pics!!
    He looks like blanket... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Omer had a chain of Michael's head. Wow, I do think he is Michael son. He certainly has the same moves like Michael. Listen If Omer did not want to do a DNA test it is because he knows he is the son of Michael. Whether he is the son or not Michael took time to be with him.
  • Thank you for sharing this with us.

I find Omer to be very interesting. I don't know if he's MJ's son by blood but he certainly can say he was raised by MJ and was deeply influenced by him. Michael probably had more insight and involvement into his life than a lot of fathers do with their children. Therefore, Omer doesn't owe anybody an answer as to whether he's blood or not and I have a higher respect for him because of his confidential and protective nature. I think that if he is Michael's son, Michael is protecting him.

What I find very interesting is, just like a lot of the other family's recent singles, albums, tours, etc., Omer just signed his very first record deal and his very first single will be released tomorrow. How's that for timing. When BACK spoke of a TAKEOVER could he have been talking about a Jackson TAKEOVER? Because from where I am watching it sure looks like the Jackson's are taking over the entertainment industry.

I love the chain around his neck too. He always has a subtle reference to MJ. And, by the tweets from other young Jackson's they treat him as family.

I wish Omer much success. Blessings.
  • Edit - my computer is having problems loading these pages...delayed reactions.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Thank you for sharing this with us.

I find Omer to be very interesting. I don't know if he's MJ's son by blood but he certainly can say he was raised by MJ and was deeply influenced by him. Michael probably had more insight and involvement into his life than a lot of fathers do with their children. Therefore, Omer doesn't owe anybody an answer as to whether he's blood or not and I have a higher respect for him because of his confidential and protective nature. I think that if he is Michael's son, Michael is protecting him.

What I find very interesting is, just like a lot of the other family's recent singles, albums, tours, etc., Omer just signed his very first record deal and his very first single will be released tomorrow. How's that for timing. When BACK spoke of a TAKEOVER could he have been talking about a Jackson TAKEOVER? Because from where I am watching it sure looks like the Jackson's are taking over the entertainment industry.

I love the chain around his neck too. He always has a subtle reference to MJ. And, by the tweets from other young Jackson's they treat him as family.

I wish Omer much success. Blessings.

I agree. They are taking over right now in the industry. Janet, Tito, Jackie, Latoya, Austin, Rebbie, Mother Katherine, and now Omer and Genevieve Jackson have all had new project come out even MJ himself. Jermaine will probably be the next one to do something in the family.
  • Edit - my computer is having problems loading these pages...delayed reactions.

You are not the only one. My computer at home and also my computer at work. i think it is something wrong with the forum. Just guessing.
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Michael and Omer :O
    I think that Omer is 100% Michael´s son..
    v62b2r.jpg