Midnightmlk and the creepy tweets from April 09 to June 09

Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Did ANYONE happen to get a copy of all of those creepy tweets that Midnightmlk was tweeting?
These would be from April 09' to June 09'. They were about Michael and how he was in danger??
I can't stop thinking about what that could have been. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
If you have them could you post them in this thread?? I can't seem to find them on the forum
here and I would love to read them again. Or if they are on the forum somewhere can someone
give me a link to the thread??

Thanks in advance!! L. One

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I thought those were Grace talking about what MJ's 3 kids were doing everyday. But I was so new then. But I thought it was a weird name.
  • Oh, I am talking about the tweets where this midnight person was saying that a guy named
    GH was in her house and harming Michael! Do you remember this?? It was from April of 09'
    before the hoax even started???
    Then this person changed her name to truthofitall on twitter or something.

I do remember people thinking it was Grace. But these tweets were from Midnightmlk WAYYY
    before June 25th...
    THEN oddly enough, when June 25th came, she was tweeting to EVERYONE that Michael didn't die!!!
    I hope someone remembers what I am talking about. It was CREEPY!!!

• Thank you Grace! I would love to understand this more and figure out why this woman kept talking about
    Michael being in danger right before June 25th...Its just too bizarre!!!!
    What in the world does she know?? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • You and everyone else on google. lol

Mebbe she WAS Ronnie Chaen

No seriously....from what I could find it was some nut job....loose without a permit.

<!-- m -->http://notoverthehill.com/midnightmlk<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... google.com<!-- m -->

• If you ask me it is along these lines.

Re: Jermaine's Ex Shopping Jackson Reality Show

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=172&t=17945&start=25<!-- l -->
    RunFaYaLife » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:26 am

HA! I found it!
    <!-- m -->http://www.mjblige.com/forum/default.as<!-- m --> ... tid=350820

HELP!! Michael Jackson about Jermaine's Murder Attempts
    Sitemap | Boards » The Breakthrough » HELP!! Michael Jackson about Jermaine's Murder Attempts
    9/9/2009 6:03 PM (GMT-05:00)
    MJJProductions

MJJProductions
    User Rank

The Los Angeles Police Department has these Emails and Conversations, also Information from Michael Jackson and I, Nichole Angelic Jackson. It has also been heavily satuated in The Michael Jackson Network Community, since Michael having told Me this in 2006. Mike told Me to tell Everybody that I can.
    Michael Jackson about Jermaine's Murder Attempts

MjjNaj says:

Emma, did you know you could love a person so much that it sometimes just hurts when that person is not around you? And when you feel that pain you just want to be near that person, even if you just catch a glimpse.. I did that, I drove all the way to her house in the middle of the night and stared at her house.

MjjNaj says:

When I kissed Nichole, I felt so warm. I never liked stop kissing her, yet I had to be sure she was save. And that's why I told her I left her, but I did not ever want to leave her.. I never did. I always watched her, every move she made. I saw everything. And I still see her everywhere I go.

babe?

Van: Michael Jackson (<!-- e -->nicholeajackson@hotmail.com<!-- e -->

I Love You, I hope You pass the test.

Kisskiss

RE: HELP!!? Van: Michael Jackson (<!-- e -->nicholeajackson@hotmail.com<!-- e -->

oh babe?!?! Why do you think it's Jermaine it could be someone else too
    right??!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAA

>From: "Nichole Angelic Jackson"
    >To: <!-- e -->nicholeajackson@hotmail.com<!-- e -->
    >Subject: HELP!!
    >Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 01:30:38 +0000
    >
    >In the past 2 weeks, Jermaine Jackson, had Attempted Murder, on Michael
    >Jackson.
    >
    >
    >
    >Two weeks ago, Friday, Mike said Jermaine Hit Him in His Temple, and left
    >Him in a puddle of blood, for dead. Michael heard Jermaine say, 'See You
    >in Heaven, Michael.'
    >
    >
    >
    >This morning, Michael told Me, that again, Jermaine tried to Kill Him.
    >This time, with Green Poision. MJ said, He felt sick and dizzy. That He'd
    >had something green, that Jermaine gave Him. We did not wish for it to go
    >through Mike's System, so I asked Him to throw it up. To do it slow, and
    >to becareful, no to hurt His stomach or chest. To slowly put His finger,
    >in the back of His throat, and that would make Him throw it up. He did,
    >and then said He felt better.
    >
    >
    >
    >Then Mike put crazy glue on His hand, and it stuck to His computer mouse,
    >so He had to go to the hospital, to get that removed. At least that made
    >Him laugh.
    >
    >
    >
    >In the past 2 weeks, Jermaine Jackson, had Attempted Murder, on Michael
    >Jackson.
    >
    >Two weeks ago, Friday, Mike said Jermaine Hit Him in His Temple, and left
    >Him in a puddle of blood, for dead. Michael heard Jermaine say, 'See You
    >in Heaven, Michael.'
    >
    >This morning, Michael told Me, that again, Jermaine tried to Kill Him.
    >This time, with Green Poision. MJ said, He felt sick and dizzy. That He'd
    >had something green, that Jermaine gave Him. We did not wish for it to go
    >through Mike's System, so I asked Him to throw it up. To do it slow, and
    >to becareful, no to hurt His stomach or chest. To slowly put His finger,
    >in the back of His throat, and that would make Him throw it up. He did,
    >and then said He felt better.
    >
    >Then Mike put crazy glue on His hand, and it stuck to His computer mouse,
    >so He had to go to the hospital, to get that removed. At least that made
    >Him laugh.
    >
    >I went to The Santa Barbara Police Department today, to Report Jermaine and
    >Grace. Told them what happened to You, with these two Murder Attempts. They
    >said, that they can not do anything, because it did not happen in Santa
    >Barbara. Yet to Contact The Police In Bahrain. I Told Marsha too. She's
    >with The FBI.
    >
    >Please help.
    >
    >Sincerely,
    >-Nichole A. Jackson

babeþ
    Van: Michael Jackson (<!-- e -->nicholeajackson@hotmail.com<!-- e -->; <!-- e -->nicholeajackson@hotmail.com<!-- e -->
    >Subject: RE: Nichole babe
    >Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 18:43:09 +0300
    >
    >I totally understand you darlin, I love how you love me. I talked to
    >Jermaine, he said he had to much dirnks in his stomeach, So he did not know
    >what he was doing, his "friend"the guy who raped you, That guy told him to
    >hit somebody and he did because he was drunk. He did whatever that guy told
    >him to do. He never wanted to hurt me. So I said : "Jermaine I forgive you
    >because You are my brother, I would like for you to say that you are sorry.
    >Thats everything. I will not tell the police Jer.. I Love Your My Brother."
    >That was what i said to jermaine He accept everything and said he was so
    >sorry. I Love him nichole. I Love You even more. But I never would betray
    >Jermaine.
    >I Love You, so if there's a bullit do not jump infront of it but dive
    >togther with me.
    >I hope Your not mad at me for not telling the police.
    >
    >I Love You Babe
    >Michael Jackson
    >

RE: Nichole babeþ Van: Nichole Angelic Jackson (<!-- e -->lovingmyfans@hotmail.com<!-- e --> >

First «Prev 1 Next» Last (1 to 1 of 1)
    9/9/2009 6:06 PM (GMT-05:00)
    User RankMJJProductions

MJJProductions

Re: HELP!! Michael Jackson about Jermaine's Murder Attempts

<!-- m -->http://najsandmjsemotionsentertanment.y<!-- m --> ... /topic/560

That YuKu webite is open ...I clicked around on there one night and it was pretty funny reading.
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Never saw this stuff! Thanks Run!
  • You welcome,
    I stumbled across that late one night on my usual "hunting expeditions" for MJ info.
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Crazy huh?
  • You welcome,
    I stumbled across that late one night on my usual "hunting expeditions" for MJ info.
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Crazy huh?

Yes, unbelievably so! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Hahahaha..I had a laugh fest reading that yuku board...of course you know how it is.....the later it gets.

nunununununu....<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I remember early on people were actually suspecting Jermaine because of his connections to Thome!! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Makes one wonder sometimes.....and remember the nasty song to Michael in response to his BAD cd??
  • Yes I do remember that song.

[ I actually liked it] but it made me understand that there was some serious jealously/competition...both? or something going on on Jermaine's part there.
    Solo career

Like Michael, Jermaine began a solo career while still a member of The Jackson 5, and had a hit with the 1972 Shep and the Limelites cover "Daddy's Home". When The Jackson 5 left Motown, Jermaine left the group and stayed at Motown, as he was married to Hazel Gordy, the daughter of Motown founder Berry Gordy.

Jermaine was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance for his 1980 album Let's Get Serious. He had numerous Hot 100 Top 30 hits throughout the 1970s and 1980s, including "Daddy's Home" (#9), "That's How Love Goes", "Let's Be Young Tonight", "Bass Odyssey", "Feel the Fire", "Let Me Tickle Your Fancy" (featuring Devo on backing vocals) (#18), "Let's Get Serious" (#9, also one of his only two UK hits, peaking at #8), "Dynamite" (#15), "Do What You Do" (#13), and "I Think It's Love" (#16). A duet with his brother Michael, "Tell Me I'm Not Dreamin' (Too Good to Be True)", hit #1 on the dance chart in 1984. He and Michael also collaborated with Rockwell, both providing guest vocals on his 1984 hit single, "Somebody's Watching Me". In 1985, his duet with Pia Zadora, When the Rain Begins to Fall, topped several singles charts in Europe. His final chart success, 1989's "Don't Take It", hit #1 on the Billboard R&B singles chart.

In 1991 a pre-commercial release version of his song "Word to the Badd!!" (from the L.A. & Babyface-produced album You Said,) was released to radio stations. In that version he criticized his brother Michael. Michael confronted Jermaine and the two brothers discussed the issue, with Michael asking for the song to be withdrawn from airplay since it would ruin Jermaine's career, as noted on "Jackson Family Values" book. .

Jermaine refused, but reworked the lyrics for final release, making the song instead about a former lover. Several other singles were released from this album, which was the second album to appear on the newly-formed LaFace Records label, including "You Said, You Said," and "I Dream, I Dream." However, the album turned out to be a commercial failure. Jermaine was soon dropped from his record label and remains unsigned to any label.

Yep. Jermaine should have listened to little bro.
    It is pretty obvious that Jermaine resented Michael or Michael' success.
    The Thome thing and goings on concerning Jermaine and Michael have
    made me wonder too.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    The first MLK was making weird posts about that GH person but then the user was changed and started to write like Grace. But finally it was found out that she was just a fan. People found out her FB etc. I remember when it happened because I used to follow her too. So no need to pay attention to what she wrote on her twitter in my opinion.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Her tweets looks like the begining of the hoax, telling that MJ is in danger (in a sort of odd way) and then develpoing in MJ is not dead.

What happened to her? I follow a midnightmlk in twitter, but this one has a family and does not talk about mind control.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes I remember reading all that but more under the heading of one of those informers we were given--can't remember which one. It was discussed at length, but was discarded because there were too many things that didn't jive with the rest of the hoax. Man, some of the fans/trolls can be such creative writers. I remember thinking at the time that even MJ himself might have assigned different stories to be put out there to raise controversy and dead ends in the hoax maze. Mind-bender more like. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

On the other hand, MJ did say, "Tight-knit, my ass!" referring to his family.
  • On the other hand, MJ did say, "Tight-knit, my ass!" referring to his family.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaa!

That always reminds me of the three security guards from Vegas stating that when
    some member of his family showed up and they informed him....MJ would say
    "do they have an appointment"?

Makes me laugh every time i think about it.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864

Her tweets looks like the begining of the hoax, telling that MJ is in danger (in a sort of odd way) and then develpoing in MJ is not dead.

What happened to her? I follow a midnightmlk in twitter, but this one has a family and does not talk about mind control.

Change of mind or character?
    It was said that the original screwed-up one changed into "thetruthofitall".

We've seen all kinds of pies during the months. These were some spicy ones to say the least.
    A waste of time IMO.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

Change of mind or character?
    It was said that the original screwed-up one changed into "thetruthofitall".

We've seen all kinds of pies during the months. These were some spicy ones to say the least.
    A waste of time IMO.

"thetruthofitall" was debunked if i remember correctly.

What was odd is that midnight started with those tweets since April and 2 months after MJ was gone.

What if MJ feared being stalked that way, getting worried for his and his family safety?

On the other hand, looks like MJ was in tune with pshychic abilities and channeling, believing in God as the source of his creativity, so a tweet talking about astral proyection and mind control could possibly be taken very serious by him, either in the literal way believing in those words or thinking that the person giving those tweets can be dangerous.

Delusions happen but rarely get materialized, unless, the source of the delusion is the one accidentaly materializing them.