MJ's Kids -- We've Got a UCLA Education

edited January 1970 in News
MJ's Kids -- We've Got a UCLA Education
2/25/2011 5:45 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's 3 kids have already had a taste of the college life ... revealing that a UCLA film teacher used to come to their home to conduct private classes ... and even flew to Ireland to help the gang make a movie.

0225-michael-jackson-kids-gma-video-credit.jpg

The kids sat down with "Good Morning America" this morning -- where they also revealed that their favorite school subjects are "gym and lunch."

Still, 14-year-old Prince says he's already thinking about his career ... insisting, "I'm looking at a couple of opportunities in show business ... mostly producing."

In Hollywood, it ain't what ya know ...

See also
Michael Jackson's Kids -- We Wanna Be Like Daddy!
MJ Music Video Shoot Takes Over Hollywood
Dr. Conrad Murray -- 'I'm NOT Guilty'

Comments

• _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    I'm not in CA, can someone light me on this, please.
    UCLA is a hospital. What teachers are they talking about? What teachers in a hospital? and why teach them how to make a movie? UCLA is not only a hospital? Is it about another UCLA?

What movie teachers at the UCLA are they talking about? I think it has to be another thing, not the UCLA hospital.
  • I'm not in CA, can someone light me on this, please.
    UCLA is a hospital. What teachers are they talking about? What teachers in a hospital? and why teach them how to make a movie? UCLA is not only a hospital? Is it about another UCLA?

What movie teachers at the UCLA are they talking about? I think it has to be another thing, not the UCLA hospital.

UCLA is a University. It also has the Ronald Reagan Medical Center which is also referred to as the UCLA Medical Center.
  • I'm not in CA, can someone light me on this, please.

UCLA School of Theater, Film, and Television
    <!-- m -->http://www.tft.ucla.edu/<!-- m -->

UCLA Health System
    <!-- m -->http://www.uclahealth.org/<!-- m -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Little Blanket is so sweet and looks so much like Michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    As about the interview....I can't watch it, hope you guys will comment about it
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [youtube:381v2pud]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    In Hollywood, it ain't what ya know ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • In Hollywood, it ain't what ya know ..

Smart kid.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    In Hollywood, it ain't what ya know ..

Smart kid.

yeah right it aint it aint <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Beautiful kids <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> So sweet!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I noticed Paris' ring with this symbol...

329px-Skull_and_crossbones.svg.png

The Skull and Crossbones symbol typically represent poison, death, toxic, and other dangers... Hmm i wonder why she's wearing that ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    LOL, I bet they had some classes and they learn fast <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I still can't see anything from Mike in Paris and Prince, but Blanket looks a lot like him in that still TMZ used.

The kids do great, he can be proud of them.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Thankyou for posting the video it is good too see the children seemingly happy I do feel they look strong blanket always has that wary look on his face I hope he stays that way I just wish the children were not on show it's just wrong
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Wow, the kids are growing up fast - I can't get over how low Prince's voice is!!

And I'm wondering if the film teacher was actually coaching them how to act, for the hoax. I can't imagine it's an easy thing to pretend your parent who you love dearly is dead when you know he's alive. So maybe they were being taught how to present themselves in public, not to give too much away, etc.
  • There is the same subject as on Guest forum. ......

Prince is so Michael when he slightly laughs on 0.27 when the woman says he became tall. And his hand moves so Michael. Who says kids are not from Michael's sperm? they all are Michael's.
    Interesting fact that Michael was getting filming classes at his home from UCLA teacher.
  • The Skull and Crossbones symbol typically represent poison, death, toxic, and other dangers... Hmm i wonder why she's wearing that ? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Well right now that is in trend...or maybe she just likes skulls and crossbones....
    that last part may not apply to all of the meanings. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • In Hollywood, it ain't what ya know ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

it is who you know...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Recently they insist so much what the kids are going to be in the future. Prince is going to be a producer and Paris is going to be an actress (which she already is) and Blanket could be in acting as well. If we think that this is also a movie, it is a good sign they insist to show us what the kids are into.
  • paula-c wrote:In Hollywood, it ain't what ya know ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

it is who you know...

In this case I think both phrases are correct. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->