People Search : ADRESS and Date of Birth FOUND!

I completed what is called an Intelius search. Intelius is a very reliable site with public records. <br />First, I entered Michael J Jackson, then I entered the city where Neverland is located : Los Olivos.<br />I found a few results, but there will always be people to say it could be someone else.<br />I paid a fee to have more information AND I GOT IT!<br />There u go fellow hoaxers  s;) ;) s;)  I have his name, his month of birth, his age, AND the Neverland adress, an adress you can very easily find on Google. <br /><br /><br /> I can't tell you what I felt when I saw this ... <br /><br />Now it's not the only thing. Death records are also available on Intelius. There were lots of Michael Jacksons. But NO ONE aged 50. I have the entire list if someone want it, but he's not on it.<br />I completed a search for MJ, and of course, didn't find him. Neither in California, neither in Alabama. <br />So I thought, let's check if i find someone else, like someone who died the same day : Farrah Fawcett... and I found the lady (RIP). Didn't work for California, but worked with Texas (She was born in Texas).  Here's the proof:<br /><br /><br />I tried the search for Elvis, and I found him as well. <br />I think we can add this to the very odd "no name on his tomb".  <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Intelius is indeed very reliable info.

I'm not surprised because I know MJ is not dead.
  • Thank you for sharing this information. It is insightful. I am curious - you say you checked Alabama. Is there a reason for that? Michael was born in Illinois, not Alabama.

Thanks again for sharing these results. I do believe Michael would be on there "if" the death certificate were real. Blessings.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm not familiar with that site (but that means nothing) so I don't know how they get their info but it definitely is interesting. I hope the fee you paid to view this wasn't that big. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> But it would be just like Michael to hide out in the open like that.

Awesome first post AngelGraduatedbyMJ!
  • I am SO sorry. I made a mistake, I tried with Indiana. He was born in Indiana. I'm French, so I got all mixed up. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Great work, this made my day <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thank you for spending your money for the information, I appreciate it.
  • AngelGraduatedbyMJ

Interesting.
    I realize that Intelius is supposed to be reliable I have been tempted to use the
    paid service in the past.
    However, from the looks of that report ...how reliable and how old is that information?
    Like what is up with the "average income" and the "average and the house value"?
    He paid more than that for Neverland when he bought it.
    On that properties worst day it would still appraise in the millions.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    That would be the other residential properties of the area not acreage the likes of Neverland.
  • <!-- m -->http://realestate.aol.com/neighborhoods ... s/id-93441<!-- m -->
    More info on link;
    Median Household Income $76,456
    Income Per Capita $42,595
    Median Housing Value $962,100
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks for the confirmation AngelGraduatedbyMJ and welcome!
  • Hahaha this average income is probably from royalties per month just from playing one song everyday worldwide, like Billie Jean for example... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

TEARS OF JOY <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Thank you so much for this information!! Thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm so happy I can contribute to the huge work that has been completed so far.
    Till I found this, I had these "off moments", moments when I believed I had been mistaken about the whole hoax possibility. It was tough, but my mum always cheered me up. My mum is a 60 yo old lady. She's not what I would call a fan, but if there was one "new generation" act she liked to watch, it was MJ. She was more crazy about his dancing than his music (we're french-ukrainian, so her not understanding his lyrics is a big deal for her), and she always told me she was happy my idol was a man with such a great soul, because it made her believe she had succeeded in giving me good values.
    My mum is not a psychic lol, but she has always had a very impressive 6th sense. What I'm telling u is true : the day they announced MJ's death on tv, like 15 minutes after we heard it, she told me "He's not dead. I'm telling u, I don't buy it. Don't u cry. U know MJ, it's just a joke!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . A few weeks ago, she told me how she had watched a documentary on the FBI assisting people with a faked death. People who had accomplished significant work for the government and whose security was threatened. The documentary showed how they had a tomb, with their name on it, but they were actually having fun in Vegas. She told me : "See, it's a current thing in the US!" I wish I could find this documentory. I'm still searching it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm happy if it brightened your day like it did for me (God I was really ecstatic, and I'm still is!!!!). It may seem more or less important to people, I see it as a big step. I send U all my LOVE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I just wanted to add that I have no idea about the amounts given for the average income and the Residence value. We don't know what they mean by average income. It may be the average income in the neighborhood. Same for the residence value. It's definitely NOT MJ's lol <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow, thank you!! So according to this, MJ is living at Neverland?

Hmm, i looked up "5225 figueroa mtn rd los olivos, ca 93441" to see if it led to Neverland, but it said "We did not find the exact location you entered." <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @AngelGraduatedbyMJ

Thanks very much! Great! (where have you been all this time, good you found the forum <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387

Hmm, i looked up "5225 figueroa mtn rd los olivos, ca 93441" to see if it led to Neverland, but it said "We did not find the exact location you entered." <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

No. According to this MJ is not dead.

5225 color=#BF8000]7 7[/colorfigueroa mtn rd los olivos, ca 93441 color=#BF4000]21[/color lol
  • :) I'm so happy I can contribute to the huge work that has been completed so far.
    Till I found this, I had these "off moments", moments when I believed I had been mistaken about the whole hoax possibility. It was tough, but my mum always cheered me up. My mum is a 60 yo old lady. She's not what I would call a fan, but if there was one "new generation" act she liked to watch, it was MJ. She was more crazy about his dancing than his music (we're french-ukrainian, so her not understanding his lyrics is a big deal for her), and she always told me she was happy my idol was a man with such a great soul, because it made her believe she had succeeded in giving me good values.
    My mum is not a psychic lol, but she has always had a very impressive 6th sense. What I'm telling u is true : the day they announced MJ's death on tv, like 15 minutes after we heard it, she told me "He's not dead. I'm telling u, I don't buy it. Don't u cry. U know MJ, it's just a joke!" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . A few weeks ago, she told me how she had watched a documentary on the FBI assisting people with a faked death. People who had accomplished significant work for the government and whose security was threatened. The documentary showed how they had a tomb, with their name on it, but they were actually having fun in Vegas. She told me : "See, it's a current thing in the US!" I wish I could find this documentory. I'm still searching it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm happy if it brightened your day like it did for me (God I was really ecstatic, and I'm still is!!!!). It may seem more or less important to people, I see it as a big step. I send U all my LOVE <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thank you so much for posting this information, i feel bad you had to pay for it. I hope it did not cost you too much. I like your mom, I have intuitions too, and when I saw the announcement in the internet of his passing, I said, Nah.. he is not dead, this was done right before his tour, and he did not want to do it. This was a good opportunity to get away without any penalty is to fake his death. I am not 60 but 10 yrs younger than your mom. So girl listen to your mom, like they say mom's know best. God bless.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

No. According to this MJ is not dead.

5225 color=#BF8000]7 7[/colorfigueroa mtn rd los olivos, ca 93441 color=#BF4000]21[/color lol

Well yes, I saw that too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    It also gave the address to Neverland, so I thought that would've meant he was living there. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    @AngelGraduatedbyMJ thank u sooo much, this is really valuable info, it made my day <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> thank u!
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    Thanx for the conformation about something i already knew "AngelGraduatedbyMJ". MICHAEL IS NOT DEAD. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    AngelGraduatedbyMJ , what more can we say? !Thank you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @MJFAN7 :

"Hmm, i looked up "5225 figueroa mtn rd los olivos, ca 93441" to see if it led to Neverland, but it said "We did not find the exact location you entered." <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->"

Did u look on Intelius? If u did the adress search, like I did, u would have to pay a fee to have the name of the residents.
    I don't want to pay 14.95$ again, because that's just enough evidence for me.

@Gema : "Thanks very much! Great! (where have you been all this time, good you found the forum <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?)"

I've been following this forum for months but I only had beliefs, no proof. I saw someone did the search (can't remember where) and I decided it was worth paying 15$ after months of "hoax searching".

I'm happy I made you people happy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . I was at a point when I was starting to think we, hoaxers, were delusional; but this definitely changed my mind. I don't know if he'll ever come back, but I'm sure he lives and I'm sure he didn't have a choice. No way. I'm glad he enjoys watchin his kids grow, I think he deserves it, after all he gave to us. What more can I say? MY BABY LIVES!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> that's what I've been repeating with ecstasy in my mind for 2 weeks now. I didn't want anything more, I just wanted him to be happy, because Dear Michael :

"What I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that though I do not know you and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you."
  • WOW! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

This is some very intriguing information, I looked up the address on Google Maps and it led to the gates of Neverland to the left and another path that trails to the right. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I was so jubilant! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

This caught my attention today and made me happy <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> This very vauable information! Thanks for sharing it with us! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you so much for this info. It is a confirmation about what we've been thinking about his "death". <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->