Jackson's Son Is Planning Movie Mogul Career

ladylee1979ladylee1979 Posts: 257
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
MICHAEL JACKSON's eldest son has his sights set on launching a career as a movie producer, after learning the basics during private lessons with the late King of Pop.

In an exclusive interview with U.S. TV's Good Morning America, Prince Michael reveals his father had encouraged his interest in Hollywood and hired a lecturer from the University of California, Los Angeles to teach both of them all about the art of filmmaking in the comfort of their own home.

The 14 year old says, "We would do film classes there and we would film a couple of movies too."

And the teenager has the full support of his grandmother, Katherine Jackson, because she's convinced the superstar would approve of his son following his filmmaking dreams.

She says, "That's what his father wanted to do, and he was doing it right along with them. They had some classes in it.

"Even now (Prince's younger brother) Blanket he gets in and then (sister) Paris dresses up as a waitress or something and they film their little movies
<!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... er_1204119<!-- m -->

Comments

• they are surely taking after the father. Or is it Michael teaching them as we speak?
  • Incredible. I can't help but think of how people would wonder about those children being hidden under veils and secluded from people. It's such a pleasant surprise to see that Michael has been exposing them all along to the things in life they have interest in - all the while protecting their privacy and identities. What an awesome father. Brilliant.
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    I would be so glad to see his children in a movie one day alone with their father. I hope the best for the family.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I would be so glad to see his children in a movie one day alone with their father.

Ohh how amazing that would be. Michael and Prince directing and also acting, Paris and Blanket are also acting in the same movie. That would be amazing to see them together. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • We need to find out when did exactly these lessons take place??? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->