The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

1404142434446»

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1344786465:
    <br /><br />@Gina, just read your post about not feeling well. Hope all is ok with you by now.<br /><br />My rant: Michael! where the heck are you man!?!<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you MissG. I'm feeling better...except that I'm in love and I think it's a disease...cause it makes me feel bad.<br /><br />Same rant here. Where are you Michael?<br />I love you all people here.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    My dear Gina, love you me too....and love so much all this Hoax family..one day we will remember  these days of waiting , maybe we met....<br />It would be great.... :bearhug: :icon_bounce:<br /><br />Michael is close to us...and all the news in these days are his messages...he knows that the wait is sometimes stressful... :moonwalk_: and so makes us feel his presence  in the only way that he can now....  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />Keep the faith my dear friends.. :bearhug:...UNITED IN L.O.V.E. every day more..... :bearhug: :michael-jackson:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1344931347:
    <br />My dear Gina, love you me too....and love so much all this Hoax family..one day we will remember  these days of waiting , maybe we met....<br />It would be great.... :bearhug: :icon_bounce:<br /><br />Michael is close to us...and all the news in these days are his messages...he knows that the wait is sometimes stressful... :moonwalk_: and so makes us feel his presence  in the only way that he can now....  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br />Keep the faith my dear friends.. :bearhug:...UNITED IN L.O.V.E. every day more..... :bearhug: :michael-jackson:<br />
    <br />Oh Blankie, you are so nice to me all the time! How could I not love you  :bearhug:??
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Gina  :bearhug: :bearhug: thanks !!!  :bearhug:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Well.. she's gone now. In a better place and out of suffering. This was one of the hardest things of my life. i've been a mess since yesterday  :icon_cry: Thank you all for always being there for me, I know I can count on you all to help me and cheer me up with kind words.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1344998777:
    <br />Well.. she's gone now. In a better place and out of suffering. This was one of the hardest things of my life. i've been a mess since yesterday  :icon_cry: Thank you all for always being there for me, I know I can count on you all to help me and cheer me up with kind words.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh Angel....you are stronger than you think! <br />God bless you so much......<br />with tears in my eyes for you.....<br />love you much MJFAN7!<br /><br />Blessings Always <br /><br />pink-rose-valentine-day-flowers.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    :bearhug: my sweet MJfan...I'm sure she is now playing with my Jemma in Heaven! When you start missing her, ask her to give you a sign that she is ok...you just may get one!! I will keep you in my prayers sweet girl...I LOVE you!!!!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />I LOVE all of you so very, very much!!!  :bearhug: "s for everyone!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    How sad MJfan, so these are going on, it hurts to lose a pet, which is rather part of the family. Love for animals is one of the purest and therefore it hurts so much.<br />I'm sending a kiss and hope you get comfort.  :bearhug:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Thank you soo much. I'll get better in time. I'm just remembering all the good times, trying not to think of how she was the past week. I'm sure she's running in heaven with endless toys, other animals, and plenty of water and food, as she loved food soo much lol  :icon_e_smile: <br /><br />You all have helped me a lot, really. Thanks so much. I love you all! :bearhug: