The Official Negativity Thread - Whine, Cry And Rant In Here

Comments

• ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    Stop telling me what I shoud write or not, "all4loveandbelieve". Your way is weary inquisitorial.

I am awared of what happened.

Of course you were aware Gema. But as far as I saw your conversations with SV, you like negativity and do not care even if the negativity is towards Michael. And it's probably because you love negativity and that's why you supported RFYL or maybe just because you argued with me and do not like me and that was the only reason why you supported RFYL.

This forum is full of FANTASTIC people who won´t post anymore because they are bored and afraid of being judged upon all the time by the same people.

Awww how sad that SV and RFYL who were so "FANTASTIC" can not make any posts on the forum no more. These are the people you call fantastic! And if there're any other who are afraid to express their opinion, they're such cowards and stupid. NOBODY jumps on someone just because s/he has a different approach to the hoax. I explained this before in one of my previous posts. People jump on others because they spread negativity on the forum all the time and try to influence other people with their opinions and they start attacking others and humiliating them. That's when people jump on them. I'm sorry that I couldn't be like you and feed negativity on the forum! You like to start fights like you do here and now I understand why you were banned before.
    I don't think calling people who are afraid to post cowards and stupid is nice. We all are different....
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    aww come on! it is only 6 pages <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i remember the thread with the pictures of michael with all of the captions got up to like 140 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> . come to think of it about 95% of those were sexual comments . but at least the focus was michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> focus <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> maybe we have lost our focus <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> where is that thread anyway ? there is a photo there i wanted to compare with something .and just for the record it has nothing to do with gold pants <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

7 pages now!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And it's only been a few days since Souza started it. I know the thread you mean, I tended not to visit it too much as it was a bit <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> and I never lusted after MJ so I didn't feel a connection with it. It was a bit too "fan-worship" for me, not to mention very risque. It's been a while since I heard the words "gold pants" on here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    The visions thread was huge as well <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    *singing* meeeemorieeeeeee, like the colours of my miiiind <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Wow, I guess I should have called this "The Official Bitch Slap Thread"...

You all go ahead and fight, if this is so important, as long as you keep it in here. If you don't like the bitching and negativity, stay out of it. I do because there are more important things happening in the world. smh...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• aww come on! it is only 6 pages <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i remember the thread with the pictures of michael with all of the captions got up to like 140 <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> . come to think of it about 95% of those were sexual comments . but at least the focus was michael <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> focus <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> maybe we have lost our focus <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> where is that thread anyway ? there is a photo there i wanted to compare with something .and just for the record it has nothing to do with gold pants <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

7 pages now!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And it's only been a few days since Souza started it. I know the thread you mean, I tended not to visit it too much as it was a bit <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> and I never lusted after MJ so I didn't feel a connection with it. It was a bit too "fan-worship" for me, not to mention very risque. It's been a while since I heard the words "gold pants" on here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

yeah some of the comments could get pretty down and dirty but such a selection of photos. as for the lust part never been a problem for me , you simply don't go there. i remember there is one of him naked inside a clear cube . didn't think anything about it in that sense .huh maybe it was even a double <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

You all go ahead and fight, if this is so important, as long as you keep it in here. If you don't like the bitching and negativity, stay out of it. I do because there are more important things happening in the world. smh...

You said you won't come inhere....guess you were a bit curious <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

You said you won't come inhere....guess you were a bit curious <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I started it, so I get notifications. Plus people are sending me pm's that this got out of hand. I agree with that, but everyone is responible for their own actions. I am glad it is at least all in this thread and the negativity isn't infecting the rest of the forum anymore.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

sometimes I think all others do is send you complaining pms <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

If I would only knew there were golden pants discussions on the Visions thread I would have visited it more often <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't remember golden pants discutions there <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    sometimes I think all others do is send you complaining pms <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

A lot yes. But I also get marriage proposals for MJ, with pictures attached. Those always make my day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

A lot yes. But I also get marriage proposals for MJ, with pictures attached. Those always make my day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

No kidding!! Maybe they beLIEve you are MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Must be very cool to be mistaken with him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If I would only knew there were golden pants discussions on the Visions thread I would have visited it more often <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Gina it wasn't the Visions thread, I can't remember the name of the actual thread, the one that had all the pics of MJ and all the naughty comments! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

You've GOT to be kidding. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I know no-one's going to own up to doing it but I'll be forever wondering now.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • sometimes I think all others do is send you complaining pms <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

God help poor souza <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I don't think calling people who are afraid to post cowards and stupid is nice. We all are different....

Agree.

Souza should be over loaded <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Golden pants in the visions thread?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This can´t be happening.
    She could probably use a secretary just to sort through all the whinges and complaints and marriage proposals! It can't be easy trying to keep us lot in check, that's for sure, she could probably do with a thread of her own to just vent about us and all our quirks and complaints <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Seriously does anyone want to own up to the marriage proposals? We promise we won't make fun. Much.

You've GOT to be kidding. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I know no-one's going to own up to doing it but I'll be forever wondering now.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I want to kow!!

I read how many characters Souza is supossed to be, I wasn´t awared that it was Michael as well <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Wow, those PM with marriage proposals should be a ticking bomb!
    She could probably use a secretary just to sort through all the whinges and complaints and marriage proposals! It can't be easy trying to keep us lot in check, that's for sure, she could probably do with a thread of her own to just vent about us and all our quirks and complaints <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Seriously does anyone want to own up to the marriage proposals? We promise we won't make fun. Much.

I could not agree more <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Come on Souza, spit it out :
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    @Gema
    Girl, I know who I am and people can see who I am if they want to. I really loved you a lot because you are such a very funny person. I know why you are attacking me because I used that paranoia word but I NEVER attacked you personally as I wrote before. I can get pissed off easily sometimes but I am human and I have limits. And when I lose the limit of my patience I can jump on people. But I know and I swear to God that I NEVER did it personally and NEVER to positive people. I did jumped on RFYL because she was annoying me and not only me but also many members on the forum. Maybe I should have kept it to myself but I can not do it all the time. I never changed like you are trying to mention in some of your posts, I'm still the same person from day one. But maybe I'm getting tired of seeing some rude and negative people on the forum. When people piss off, they can be rude and we both are good examples to that. It doesn't mean that I am a bad person with bad intentions. I received many PMs about you and RFYL and people told me that you were annoying them, especially your conversation with SV. I'm saying this because not everyone want to tell it directly to people's face. BUT I'm not someone like that, I do NOT talk from people's behind. If I have an issue, I prefer to say to that person's face. Maybe I should keep it to myself but I can not do it sometimes.

Look, I HATE to argue and fight. I lose my peace and happiness when I argue with people. And I'm not going to argue with you no more or with noone else. Because this is not me. I know how it makes me look like and I know that I have a sharp side to tell everything directly but I hate to break people's hearts. I do not know if you are going to believe my sincerity but I'm speaking with my heart here. I do LOVE you girl. I do! Yes, I'm pissed at you because of the things you told me but still you are a member of my family. And fights do happen in family. So, I'm sorry if I broke your heart. You do not need to believe me or you do not need to love me. We are all here for Michael and what we did was so so wrong. So I apologize from you and from all members whoever I broke their hearts of. I'm hoping to get back to our investigation as a family again, without any mentions, rude words and fights. We need to stick together. I need you, every each of you and you need me as we all need each other. So let's continue to search for the truth. We're all here because of him and for him. He wouldn't like to see us fighting, right? So let's unite, hold each others' hands and continue hoaxing all together. This life is so short to fight and to become enemies. I Love You my friend as another part of me. Blessings...

@ROFL
    Yes, you are right my friend. But people have no reason to be afraid of to post. I'm sorry if I broke your heart too. I Love You.

@Everyone
    I'm sorry if I annoyed any of you or broke your hearts. As I wrote to Gema, the limit of my patience was exceeded. I should have kept somethings to myself. There's nothing to argue about. That is so childish. I've been here for such a very long time and I see you as my family. I want all of us to unite and keep on searching the truth all together. I Love You All.
  • SPAKKLE29FULSPAKKLE29FUL Posts: 1,148
    the ones that are being negative sometimes dont they have feelings to <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> should we not hold their hands try to understand or should we attack them cos they piss us off <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> we all struggle its human nature <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> endurance patience and love lets make it easier for each other instead of harder .try to treat others how you want to be treated when you feel down when you feel lost when you feel negative i know i want to be treated with understanding and care we are all different express ourselves if different ways thats what makes this world so wonderful <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> now back to my padded cell tyo bang my head against the wall <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    the ones that are being negative sometimes dont they have feelings to <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> should we not hold their hands try to understand or should we attack them cos they piss us off <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> we all struggle its human nature <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> endurance patience and love lets make it easier for each other instead of harder .try to treat others how you want to be treated when you feel down when you feel lost when you feel negative i know i want to be treated with understanding and care we are all different express ourselves if different ways thats what makes this world so wonderful <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> now back to my padded cell tyo bang my head against the wall <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Your location is padded cell? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think we all need to change our locations to that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Let's go and bang our heads against the wall all together, as we are all in this together. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thanks for that PureLove, much respect for trying to move on with the matter at hand and for being humble enough to admit mistakes and ask for forgiveness. We are all family and we can't all get along all the time, otherwise we wouldn't be human but the ability to rise above and try and unite is essential here. Tempers have frayed, other members that were controversial added to the strain, and some took sides. We've got through similar stuff before, let's hope this draws a line under the recent fallouts. Too much to do people, too little time! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->