Japan Tsunami caused by HAARP?

diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
Hi everyone,
well, first when I heard about the Japan Tsunami I got suspicious. And whenever I hear about an earthquake I think about HAARP. So I decided to dig for more information about that case. Then i came across this site:

<!-- m -->http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011 ... haarp.html<!-- m -->

Check it out. I guess I found the answer there.

By the way: the date of that earthquake is suspicious as well

Got what I mean???????????????

Comments

• Thank you for the information....i had the same thought.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

The date is rearly suspicious.

When i think at the Twin Towers.
    11.September 2001

and now
    11.March 2011
  • Well, it could be that the government wants to distract people from the protests in the middleast with this new earthquake. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • IF our governments could cause something like this just as a distraction from the middle east stuff. OMG. The loss of human life is so horendous. How could one human being ever think its ok to do something like this. This scares me to death. Its pretty much armageddon. So sadddd. So so Sad. I am affraid for my grandchildren growing up in this society. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Everyone better have their lives straight with God is all i have to say.
  • I guess they have a different agenda for different countries:
    some are destroyed by flood, some by riots, some by earthquakes, and some by killing the president and the whole elite of the country in a plane crash... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I thought this as sonn as I heard it.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    My first thought too... H.A.A.R.P.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I really wish someone could do something about them! But the only person powerful enough is God.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • read this now: <!-- m -->http://ca.news.yahoo.com/nasa-scientist ... 1-921.html<!-- m -->

They say it is the supermoon who was at fault. please read.
    The tragic earthquake and tsunami in Japan Friday (March 11) set the Internet abuzz with the idea that the moon, which will be at its fullest of the year on March 19, played a role in the devastating natural disaster.

The seed for the idea was planted by an astrologer, who contended that this large full moon – a so-called "supermoon"– would touch off natural disasters like the Japan earthquake since the moon would make its closest approach to Earth in 18 years. Scientists, however, dismissed the notion entirely and now a top NASA scientist is weighing in. [Japan Earthquake and Tsunami in Pictures]

In a statement released Friday, noted NASA scientist Jim Garvin explains the mechanics behind the moon's phases and the causes of the supermoon. Garvin is the chief scientist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md.

"'Supermoon' is a situation when the moon is slightly closer to Earth in its orbit than on average, and this effect is most noticeable when it occurs at the same time as a full moon," Garvin wrote in the NASA statement. "So, the moon may seem bigger although the difference in its distance from Earth is only a few percent at such times." [Photos: Our Changing Moon]

The full moon of March will occur next Saturday on March 19, when the moon will be about 221,567 miles (356,577 kilometers) away from Earth. The average distance between the Earth and the moon is about 238.000 miles (382.900 km).

"It is called a supermoon because this is a very noticeable alignment that at first glance would seem to have an effect," Garvin explained. "The 'super' in supermoon is really just the appearance of being closer, but unless we were measuring the Earth-Moon distance by laser rangefinders (as we do to track the LRO [Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter] spacecraft in low lunar orbit and to watch the Earth-Moon distance over years), there is really no difference."

It was astrologer Richard Nolle who linked the full moon of March 19 to natural disasters. He claimed that this "supermoon" would trigger massive earthquakes, volcanoes and powerful storms when it arrived. But scientists assure that this is not the case.

Garvin, for example, said the moon's effects on Earth have been the subject of extensive studies.

"The effects on Earth from a supermoon are minor, and according to the most detailed studies by terrestrial seismologists and volcanologists, the combination of the moon being at its closest to Earth in its orbit, and being in its 'full moon' configuration (relative to the Earth and sun), should not affect the internal energy balance of the Earth since there are lunar tides every day," Garvin wrote.

But while the moon helps drive Earth's tides, it is not capable of triggering devastating earthquakes.

"The Earth has stored a tremendous amount of internal energy within its thin outer shell or crust, and the small differences in the tidal forces exerted by the moon (and sun) are not enough to fundamentally overcome the much larger forces within the planet due to convection (and other aspects of the internal energy balance that drives plate tectonics)," Garvin explained.
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    The title of this thread is misleading. There is no evidence the tsunami was caused by HAARP. Are we all scientists now?
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    The title of this thread is misleading. There is no evidence the tsunami was caused by HAARP. Are we all scientists now?
    Believe whatever you like, but this doesn't mean that HAARP is nut suspected. Scientists are talking about the "Supermoon"! May be they are right, may be they are covering up for some evil plans. Can you tell who is right and who is wrong?
    Well, I cannot! And as I say believe whatever you like!

I personally think the bad guys did it!

Check the internet... try to find out the truth.......

Well....it's now full of that issue.....

period
    Check this out>

[youtube:1doxjx23]
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    You've got to be a "nut" if you believe that. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    That is so scary stuff and why around the nuclur plants <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> very shady stuff <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This was already published in another thread.

Card Game of the New World Order and the fun of some

nuclear%20accident.png?m=1276953756

tidalwave.png

terrorist_nuke.jpg?w=300&h=447

pentagon.jpg?w=307&h=445
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    I wondered the same thing, but is HAARP that powerful? To me what really looked bad was Obama is out playing golf while Japan is being hit by an earthquake, tsunami and then nuclear explosions.
    You've got to be a "nut" if you believe that. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Should I take this as an insult?
  • sunrisesunrise Posts: 89
    The islands of Japan are located in an area known as The Ring of Fire in the Pacific. This is an area with many earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. Japan is very seismically active with over 1,500 earthquakes per year. In 1923 the Great Kanto Earthquake killed more than 143,000 people in the Tokyo area. Tsunamis and volcanic eruptions are other natural destructive forces in Japan. In 1896 in Sanriku, Japan, 27,000 people were killed by a Tsunami caused by an earthquake.

but maybe it was HAARP in 1896 as well... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Nuclear crisis: the impact of dumping radioactive water into the sea

IAEA: Did not take sufficient measures to prevent nuclear accident
    Fukushima started pouring thousands of tons of radioactive water into the sea
    Fails second attempt to try to seal leakage of radioactive water

The Japanese company TEPCO, operator of the nuclear power plant in Fukushima, began to pour 11,500 tons of radioactive water from the central Pacific Ocean.

Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO) says that the concentration of radioactivity in water is one hundred times the legal limit. According to the Japanese press, the radioactive water comes from special deposits of the nuclear power plant.

The objective is to enable space at these locations to be able to move there the water with an even higher radioactivity, which floods the turbines of the reactors 1, 2 and 3 buildings, and seriously hindering the work of the operators of TEPCO to cool them.

What does this imply?

The effects on the environment are undeniable, but, as does not know with certainty the substances released into the sea, only you can talk about assumptions.

At the core of a nuclear reactor there are more than 60 radioactive contaminants from the fission of uranium, some of very long life and other very short-lived.

Among these pollutants, which would have major consequences for the environment would be iodine, strontium 90 and caesium (C-137). "Iodine affected immediately and stop mutations in the genes, from which it can then develop thyroid cancer."

Meanwhile, the strontium is accumulated in bones at least 30 years, as if it were calcium, and for years still radiating the Agency; "while the caesium is deposited in the muscles".

"Long-term nuclear contamination is deposited on the ground and at sea, and is incorporated into the food chain of fish, which are the basis of the diet in Japan, from the rest of animals, the plants"", fruit, vegetables", spoke.

"This process will be bioacumulando, i.e. it is passing an if I live to another and it is going to get worse." "An example of this is that of the thousands of reindeer that had to be sacrificed in the Arctic after Chernobyl, because they were absolutely contaminated through the lichens that had eaten"

It should be noted that another element that can be released in a nuclear accident is uranium. The isotope 234, one of three that can be found in a natural way, has a half-life of 247,000 years.

In addition, forms 238 and 235 of the uranium, which are used as fuel in the majority of the reactors in the world, have a length of 4.5 billion years and 710 million years, respectively.

and I think,... AND THE WATER IN SEAS AND RIVERS ARE EVAPORATED, IS CONDENSES AND IS TRANSFORMED IN RAIN.

THE WINDS ARE CLOUDS....

RADIOACTIVE RAIN...

DOES THE CHAIN OF FOOD TO WHERE IT CAN POLLUTE?...

OR WE JOIN OR US EXTERMINATED.
  • You've got to be a "nut" if you believe that. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    alex collier also predicted something was going to happened in 2001, (9/11)
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks of HAARP whenever we have some horrific global disaster. You just don't know anymore...
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    And a new earthquake today and we are ... 11th of April ... One month after the first one on the 11th of March ... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->