Me dancing Michael jackson BLACK OR WHITE

TomJacksonTomJackson Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Hi ! I'm back with a new video of me dancing mj !

[youtube:2hf5nuxd]

LOVE !

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Not bad action-smiley-033.gif
    I think you should chose larger space.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Not bad action-smiley-033.gif
    I think you should chose larger space.

Fantastic dancing mate, but I was just so shit scared you were gonna fall down those stairs. Maybe the lounge room next time. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Great job!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> really fantastic
  • Hi ! I'm back with a new video of me dancing mj !

[youtube:3t9d2urt]

LOVE !

First of all Tom Jackson, I want to welcome you to our hoaxie family. I want to commend you, Wow, you are good, and by a far with the curly hair and hat you can look like Michael. I think you should practice more and maybe become an impersonator. You have the looks and the move. You need the voice that goes with the move and the looks. at some point I thought you were going to fall from the stair case, you were to close to it. Like scorpionchik stated next time a bigger space.
    GOOD JOB. CONTINUE... God bless.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I remember you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WOW! You're a really good dancer!! I agree you should get a larger space though <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Nice, though!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->