Introducing Myself

Moonwalker500Moonwalker500 Posts: 19
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello I am a 15 year old Male who is a big fan of Michael Jackson I found out about him in 2008 and wasn't a fan for as long as some but I was still a fan and I was going to go to THIS IS IT! but the day I heard he "died" I couldn't believe it and you know what I still don't believe he is dead after reading the amount of evidence on his "death"

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome, I'm 15 too. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Hello and Welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    Welcome!! You are in the right place <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome! It's awesome kitties to meet you! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I know you'll fit right in...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It's so amazing to see that young people are also finding out about the hoax. I'm so proud of you guys. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Welcome and enjoy the ride with us. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> well I've seen enough to not believe media bs :L
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Welcome to the nuthouse, Moonwalker500! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Feel free to discover more of the hoax with others, - and by surprise you're not the youngest.. I am 14. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Welcome to the nuthouse, Moonwalker500! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Feel free to discover more of the hoax with others, - and by surprise you're not the youngest.. I am 14. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

ohh WoW!!! You guys sound so mature for your ages! This is so amazing. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I'm pretty sure most of us found out about the hoax when it started <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> but thanks again PureLove