Inside Edition March 23rd

loveratheart4mjloveratheart4mj Posts: 651
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Today I was just watching "Inside Edition" and they showed Elizabeth Taylor with all the men in her life. Then they showed her very good friend, "our Michael/her Michael" and i cried ...... and cried. That little sliver of doubt that creeps in even though i am a firm beLIEver that our Michael is still with us...just filled me with a sudden rush of sadness and it overcame me. My friends at work who amuse themselves telling me to" get over it hes dead" kindly reminded me today that now Elizabeth is with her dear friend Michael up in heaven now. I was so upset with them. They dont even realize how this kind of talk affects me. So when i sat down and watched this program today....and they said Liz had passed then they spoke of MJ passing in 09 i just lost it. I want this so over with right now. It hurts too badly. Michael please come hom.. We love you.

your very dedicated fan from Oklahoma.
Sheryll

Comments

• Lots of Michael footage also in my country... they are showing them together all day.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • I know where you guys come from, I had friends who are doctors who did not believe me until recently. When I asked them to do some investigation about Michael's death certificate and about Murray lisence. Anyways they saw things that made them realise that it is a hoax. These people who do not believe us, is because they haven't done any research, they just listen to the news and that is final. Let them be, you know better. You know he is alive, when he comes out, well than you will have the last laugh. Do not get discouraged, and lose faith. Keep the Faith. everything will unfold soon. God bless.
  • ahhhhh <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thank you all4love! I needed that today. I am still a beLIEver. Always have been. Just wishin July would get here quick lol. Thanks again fellow MJ friend. HUGS!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Sheryll

I know where you guys come from, I had friends who are doctors who did not believe me until recently. When I asked them to do some investigation about Michael's death certificate and about Murray lisence. Anyways they saw things that made them realise that it is a hoax. These people who do not believe us, is because they haven't done any research, they just listen to the news and that is final. Let them be, you know better. You know he is alive, when he comes out, well than you will have the last laugh. Do not get discouraged, and lose faith. Keep the Faith. everything will unfold soon. God bless.
  • ahhhhh <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thank you all4love! I needed that today. I am still a beLIEver. Always have been. Just wishin July would get here quick lol. Thanks again fellow MJ friend. HUGS!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Sheryll

You are very welcome Sheryll.

I know where you guys come from, I had friends who are doctors who did not believe me until recently. When I asked them to do some investigation about Michael's death certificate and about Murray lisence. Anyways they saw things that made them realise that it is a hoax. These people who do not believe us, is because they haven't done any research, they just listen to the news and that is final. Let them be, you know better. You know he is alive, when he comes out, well than you will have the last laugh. Do not get discouraged, and lose faith. Keep the Faith. everything will unfold soon. God bless.