Oprah Winfrey -- The Day My Show Will End FOREVER

everlastinglove_MJeverlastinglove_MJ Posts: 2,884
edited January 1970 in News
3/25/2011 11:35 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The Oprah Winfrey show has exactly two months left to live ... this according to O's production company.

After 25 years, Oprah has announced her final show will air on May 25 ... before she turns her full attention to her new network, OWN.

So far, Oprah has not revealed who her final guest will be.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Guess who?!

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    3/25/2011 11:35 AM PDT by TMZ Staff
    The Oprah Winfrey show has exactly two months left to live ... this according to O's production company.

After 25 years, Oprah has announced her final show will air on May 25 ... before she turns her full attention to her new network, OWN.
    So far, Oprah has not revealed who her final guest will be.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Guess who?!
    MICHAEL JACKSON!medium-smiley-047.gifparty-smiley-017.gif

Thanks God, she will end forever.
  • You might never know, what she has up her sleeves. She did say it that her show will end with a Bam.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I was wondering if Michael would be on the final show too. I go back and forth whether or not Oprah has had a true change of heart about the lies told about Michael. I hope so. I'm going to be watching though. Can't help myself.....
  • So the show will air May 25th so is it going to be live?
    It could be MJ, but why did he say 'see you in July'?
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    If she does interview him let's hope she won't be disrespectful.
  • Yesss!! Two months!!! Oprah is going away and Michael's coming back!!!! And it's right around my birthday!!!!! That would be a great gift!! That and getting out of school for summer. So happy she's going away!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Probably Obama <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Probably Obama <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

That was my thought too.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> let's hope we are wrong.
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    Probably Obama <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

I would bet on the Elite Puppet being the last guest, I don't think Michael would let her interview him again.

Although if this scenario does take place, I'd like to see him give Oprah a bit of her own medicine.
  • 2+5 = 7

25 years on the show, the 25th of May, and the 25th of June ('09)

• I think Oprah's last interview will be with whoever is going to take over her time slot on TV. There have been rumors that Dr. Oz's show will take her spot, but I haven't heard anything concrete yet. I have wondered if the network may leave the time slot for another talk show, in which case, I could see Ellen moving to that spot. I could also see Oprah doing a full circle by having her last interview be with whoever her first show was with.

Although I could definitely see her interviewing Obama for her own network in the future, Presidents don't typically do talk shows in the middle of a term, so I really don't think it will be him.
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    Well, this President has a birth certificate issue and it isn't going away, especially after Donald Trump (Someone that might run against him in the next election) called him out on it and demanded that he reveal it to the public.

Even the Govenor of Hawaii couldn't find the birth certificate of "Barack Hussain Obama" (his real name is Barry Soetoro) so the President is in desperate need of positive media attention at the moment, Oprah would be perfect.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Prob that od old man we see if all these videos <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    If she does interview him let's hope she won't be disrespectful.
    I dont think she would do that on her last show (disrespecting him I mean). I think ALOT of people (including Oprah) have been shocked since Michaels "death", by actually seeing just how huge and worldwide his fanbase actually is. If it is Michael, after what he has pulled off, she should bend over and kiss his feet <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Although I could definitely see her interviewing Obama for her own network in the future, Presidents don't typically do talk shows in the middle of a term, so I really don't think it will be him.

Didn't Obama do a gig on "The View" recently ??

And what's up with that birth certificate issue ?????
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Prob that od old man we see if all these videos <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That would make several old men. What is she going to talk with them? "Why did you appear in MJ related videos and made some of the believers think that you are Michael in disguise?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I have to agree. First of I do believe that May 25 is early for MJ's BAM and second of all, I personally do not believe that Michael would make his BAM in Oprah's show.
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    2+5 = 7

25 years on the show, the 25th of May, and the 25th of June ('09)

I don't think the 25th of May will be BAMS day but:

25-05-2011:

2+5+5+2+1+1=16

1+6=7

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • SanitySanity Posts: 81
    I don't get why MJ would want to boost her ratings? Obama is a great guess. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Well, let's wait
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I thought Oprah's last show was originally supposed to be in September. I thought I had read that somewhere. It makes more sense for it to be in May when a lot of shows have their season finales. I don't think it will be Michael as her last guest, but it would be very cool if it was!
  • Probably Obama <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

I have to agree. First of I do believe that May 25 is early for MJ's BAM and second of all, I personally do not believe that Michael would make his BAM in Oprah's show.

I was thinking something today. Michael is 52 yrs old. so 5+2= 7 so he will have to come back on july seventh month. He will be back before he will turn 53 yrs old in august. I hope that will make you feel better.. He will not appear on the OW show.

I was thinking something today. Michael is 52 yrs old. so 5+2= 7 so he will have to come back on july seventh month. He will be back before he will turn 53 yrs old in august. I hope that will make you feel better.. He will not appear on the OW show.

I thought about that too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Hope this July is the end of the hoax. I do not want to see having some grey in my hair until he comes back. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Although I could definitely see her interviewing Obama for her own network in the future, Presidents don't typically do talk shows in the middle of a term, so I really don't think it will be him.

Didn't Obama do a gig on "The View" recently ??

And what's up with that birth certificate issue ?????

I haven't heard of Obama being on The View, but I really wouldn't know. I don't watch much TV at all, and I don't follow politics very closely either.

Regarding the birth certificate, I don't know about that either, but if Obama wanted to do an interview, I think he would choose the Nightly News people, or some other Primetime News affiliate, not Oprah Winfrey. Although you never know, Obama was the first candidate that Oprah ever publicly supported, so there is a possibility that she'll get his interview.

I thought about that too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Hope this July is the end of the hoax. I do not want to see having some grey in my hair until he comes back. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

If he does not come back this July, we will not only have white hair but wrinkles too with all the expression we do with our faces, when we hear something we do not like. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Let's pray that he will come back this July. I promised myself I will give him until 2012 I am very generous, if he does not come back by 2012 I am closing the book, and move on. I will still know tht he is alive but he is not ready to come back. Blessings everyone.