Elizabeth Taylor 'late for her own funeral'

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in News
So we now learn that she wanted to have one last trick and wanted to be late to her funeral. The private service began 15 minutes later than it was publicized. I wonder if something else is different than it was publicized like the place where she was buried?!?

[youtube:105b2bhk]

Comments

• She always loved making the grand entrance. That's why she was always late going to the functions. Beautiful woman.. RIP
    Who knows what else they have up their sleeves...
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I think she wanted to do this trick to confuse the media.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Mike was late for his too, but more than 15 mins <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> He even had Elizabeth waiting too.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    People, I am gonna say one more time. Elizabeth was already on the FL when family arrived on limos. How you can imagine body in the limo? That was her wish to do ceremony late. I posted link about this on TMZ thread. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    Mike was late for his too, but more than 15 mins <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> He even had Elizabeth waiting too.

Mike wasn't late, he just didn't want go to his funeral In 2009. He figured, hey, i'm alive anyway! What a waste of time. I'll just disguise myself as usual and continue to do film like i've been planning to do. Oh, and probably record some misleading music along the way to fool the haters.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I think she wanted to do this trick to confuse the media.
    I agree.....Thanks Dame Elizabeth for your loyalty to Michael....Love you...
  • MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
    The video states that a public memorial is planned. I wonder if we will see someone there
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I think it very strange there are no pictures of the funeral ... we should not see who was present? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    People, I am gonna say one more time. Elizabeth was already on the FL when family arrived on limos. How you can imagine body in the limo? That was her wish to do ceremony late. I posted link about this on TMZ thread. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

The private service began 15 minutes later than it was publicized.

Yes, it was stated in the article too. The service started 15 minutes later.