They say death comes in threes...

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Hello. This past week has just been really rough. First, as we all know, Elizabeth Taylor died. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

But also, I found out this morning that a friend from my school passed away sunday night. I wasn't very close with him, but we did talk occasionally and I can tell you, he was a VERY kind and talented person. He was the best singer at my school, probably the best in the county, and he was always the lead in plays. Every time I saw him in the hallways, he was always smiling, and it always brightened my day. If you pray, please pray for his friends and family, as he was very loved and he's very missed.

And, a teacher at my school recently had surgery, and after the surgery he had two strokes, and he wasn't doing well at all. Last week, he was making very good progress and was to go home on Thursday, but on Saturday his wife passed away due to breast cancer. He's a very nice man, and he was always encouraging me, and never failed to bring a smile to my face on my worst days, and so I'm asking that you also pray for him and his family, to help God give him the strength to make it through this difficult time.

Thank you so much, L.O.V.E , MJFan7

Comments

• MJFan7 - thank you for sharing your story with us.

Many HUGS AND PRAYERS to you as you go through this difficult time.

A little encouragement to remember that God is always there for us no matter what time of day. He even works the night shift <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> May you find peace in the midst of the storm.

Blessings.