Just To See You Dance One More Time

jilljill Posts: 917
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
I was not a fan before June 25, 2009 but was overwhelmingly drawn to find any information I could about you after that date. I spent countless hours watching videos of you dancing and singing. I was astounded at the talent,charisma and love that eminates from you. At times I become melancohly, missing your presence. It is so inexplicable considering I learned more about your after June 25, than I ever knew before that date. I would love to see you dance and sing just once more....it brings such joy to my spirit.

Great peace to you, Michael, wherever you are....

Comments

• I was not a fan before June 25, 2009 but was overwhelmingly drawn to find any information I could about you after that date. I spent countless hours watching videos of you dancing and singing. I was astounded at the talent,charisma and love that eminates from you. At times I become melancohly, missing your presence. It is so inexplicable considering I learned more about your after June 25, than I ever knew before that date. I would love to see you dance and sing just once more....it brings such joy to my spirit.

Amen, Jill. Amen <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I was not a fan before June 25, 2009 but was overwhelmingly drawn to find any information I could about you after that date. I spent countless hours watching videos of you dancing and singing. I was astounded at the talent,charisma and love that eminates from you. At times I become melancohly, missing your presence. It is so inexplicable considering I learned more about your after June 25, than I ever knew before that date. I would love to see you dance and sing just once more....it brings such joy to my spirit.

God jill , you made me cry. i haven't cried about this in forever.

I hear you ,I hear you.. I am sure he will sing and dance for us one more time. God bless.