Frank DiLeo hospitalized

Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation

Comments

• Wow - thank you for sharing this information with us. I have not heard that DiLeo was in the hospital. I'm wondering - did TMZ even report that he had surgery? If not, I wonder why when they are so set on "breaking the news"....

I must be a horrible person because my first thought was "if he dies its one more person who won't be able to be called to the Murray trial".

I know life happens but it seems like a lot of people surrounding Michael have dealt with difficulties in health or finances after June 25, 2009.

I will keep him in my prayers. Blessings.

• <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Thank you for posting this information.. It is sad in a way. Was he good to Michael? I am wondering if he really was? I wish him all the best and a prompt recovery
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

He's in my prayers... I hope he will recover soon!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I really hope he will be okay, but if Frank dies, he would be the second person in Mike's life to die in a very short time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Thank you for sharing this. I really do hope he will be ok. I will keep him in my prayers.

Love and Blessings
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Can anybody please explain why radar online would think it were appropriate to have a link in this article about Frank's serious condition pointing towards
    * photos "inside Michael's house"
    * pictures of Liz Taylor taking Michael's kids to Universal Studios at Halloween
    * a law suit of Citadel Limited against Frank after Michael's "passing" and
    * photos of Michael's family arriving at court.
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Thank you for posting this information <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> this is so sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I pray for him....
  • Can anybody please explain why radar online would think it were appropriate to have a link in this article about Frank's serious condition pointing towards
    * pictures of Liz Taylor taking Michael's kids to Universal Studios at Halloween

You're right, Grace. It's disgraceful and totally inappropriate. They are tabloid, right? I think that explains it all. Anything for money.
  • I really hope he will be okay, but if Frank dies, he would be the second person in Mike's life to die in a very short time. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Third if you count Peter Lopez. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJLive2010MJLive2010 Posts: 139
    OMG THIS IS SAD <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I HOPE HE WILL RECOVER GOD BLESS YOU FRANK DILEO
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Has this been confirmed by any other news sources?

I hope he is okay <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Things keep getting more and more sinister.
  • Sorry to hear this

• OMG I just saw this news <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ,thank you for the post.God be with you Frank Dileo and I wish you well!!!!

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson’s Ex Manager Frank Dileo Hospitalized, Fighting For His Life

Michael Jackson’s one-time manager Frank Dileo is in a Los Angeles hospital fighting for his life after having heart surgery and subsequently experiencing complications, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Sources close to the situation tell RadarOnline.com that Dileo had bypass surgery on his heart last week and then suffered from complications the next day.

RadarOnline.com has confirmed that Dileo is currently at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, but the status of his recovery is unknown.

“Frank scheduled his bypass to be at Cedars, but after suffering the heart attack, he’s taken a turn for the worse,” the source said.

“Much of his family is in town right now to be there for him. They’re worried, but of course hoping for the best.”

In August 2010, concert promoter Citadel Limited sued Dileo on accusations that the King of Pop’s manager had kept $300,000 the company paid as a fee for performances Jackson was supposed to make in Trinidad and Tobago just months after his June 2009 death.

Citadel Limited claimed Dileo personally accepted fees, which Citadel Limited paid via wire from April 2009 through June 2009.

Sadly, Michael Jackson died weeks later on June 25, 2009 in Los Angeles after suffering a sudden cardiac arrest.

The 63-year-old manager was the executive producer for Jackson’s full-length movie Moonwalker as well as eight music videos including Grammy winner Leave Me Alone. He also managed Jackson’s Bad World Tour and the Jackson family Victory Tour.

Dileo has also managed the careers of Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora, Taylor Dane and Jodeci as well as worked with Prince <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> on numerous projects.

LOVE
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Can anybody please explain why radar online would think it were appropriate to have a link in this article about Frank's serious condition pointing towards
    I'm guessing it's because we only know his name because of his association with Michael. Michael has put perhaps thousands on names on the map that no one would have cared about before.
    I sure hope he will recover. He seems like a nice sincere guy.
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljackson.com/my/node/796423<!-- m -->
    From Aphrodite Jones' program on True Crime, September 30--- the program about Michael Jackson and the 2005 trial

The scenario: Here's a snippet from Part 2. Frank DiLeo is talking to Aphrodtie Jones about "daily life on the Bad Tour."

DiLeo tells Ms. Jones that on the Bad Tour, in every single city the tour played --- Michael Jackson visited a hospital, and bought a new piece of equipment for that hospital. "Yes, it was Michael's idea," DiLeo answers Ms. Jones' question.

Then Frank DiLeo tells a story. There was a child who was dying in a hospital (during the Bad Tour) in the city where the tour happened to be playing. Michael happened to have been at that particular hospital doing what he always did --- for LOVE. The extremely ill child wanted to meet Michael, and Michael went to the child, talked to him; and Frank DiLeo states...."the child perked up. It was amazing. I really couldn't take it. I went off -- over in a corner, and cried. And Michael came over to me and put his arm around me and said, 'You have to understand Frank. This is OUR JOB.......not getting up on stage and singing and dancing. Our job is making people feel good.' "
  • it is my prayer that franks heart will be healed in whatever ways it needs healing.
    in Jesus name
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Only a little over 10 years between Michael and Frank but Michael called him "Uncle Tookie".
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Awww <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    I hope he recovers! Whether he was Michael's friend or not, (which I think he was), I still will keep him in my prayers & I pray that he recovers!
  • question. hadn't frank already had some by -pass surgeries. remember when he was to supposed to have told michael that was good that he had a cardiologist because of his heart? can they do them over or did he only have so many done or what?
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Thank you for posting the news...
    I am praying for Mr. Dileo and his family. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450

I think that's just a blogger trying to get more hits by placing links either automatically or manually that links to the more popular of the two names--Michael Jackson. I wouldn't really look into that that much or view it as a negative. It's just a blogging thing.
  • From Aphrodite Jones' program on True Crime, September 30--- the program about Michael Jackson and the 2005 trial

The scenario: Here's a snippet from Part 2. Frank DiLeo is talking to Aphrodtie Jones about "daily life on the Bad Tour."

DiLeo tells Ms. Jones that on the Bad Tour, in every single city the tour played --- Michael Jackson visited a hospital, and bought a new piece of equipment for that hospital. "Yes, it was Michael's idea," DiLeo answers Ms. Jones' question.

Then Frank DiLeo tells a story. There was a child who was dying in a hospital (during the Bad Tour) in the city where the tour happened to be playing. Michael happened to have been at that particular hospital doing what he always did --- for LOVE. The extremely ill child wanted to meet Michael, and Michael went to the child, talked to him; and Frank DiLeo states...."the child perked up. It was amazing. I really couldn't take it. I went off -- over in a corner, and cried. And Michael came over to me and put his arm around me and said, 'You have to understand Frank. This is OUR JOB.......not getting up on stage and singing and dancing. Our job is making people feel good.' "

This is why other celebrities pale in comparison. And this is why we love Michael.

So....Is it confirmed that this story about Frank is true?
  • From Aphrodite Jones' program on True Crime, September 30--- the program about Michael Jackson and the 2005 trial

This is why other celebrities pale in comparison. And this is why we love Michael.

So....Is it confirmed that this story about Frank is true?

Edit: How come I don't find anything on the Internet about this? You would think more media sites would be putting out stories. I don't want to call hoax with everything but perhaps because it's "heart" related we need to look at this further.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    The extremely ill child wanted to meet Michael, and Michael went to the child, talked to him; and Frank DiLeo states...."the child perked up. It was amazing. I really couldn't take it. I went off -- over in a corner, and cried. And Michael came over to me and put his arm around me and said, 'You have to understand Frank. This is OUR JOB.......not getting up on stage and singing and dancing. Our job is making people feel good.' "

what a touching little story
  • question. hadn't frank already had some by -pass surgeries. remember when he was to supposed to have told michael that was good that he had a cardiologist because of his heart? can they do them over or did he only have so many done or what?

Yes, you could have more than one bypass... there are four arteries that connect to the heart and it could be that he only had some of them replaced, and this time he needed the other ones done too.

My father had a quadruple heart bypass... which means he had all of the arteries done. But some people only have a triple, or a double, etc... so i suppose Frank could have more than one bypass over the years.

They use the veins in your legs to replace your heart arteries... im not sure if they would replace one thats already been replaced.

Either way, the more heart attacks he has had and the more times he has already had open heart surgery.... then the more riskier it becomes. Franks heart must be pretty weak and scarred by now. This is probably why he has had these complications.

He is also a very heavy man. He doesnt seem to have learnt the lessons from the past, and lost much weight. Thats not going to help things either.
  • Someone posted on JRT's fb site that Franks niece confirmed..
    Sabine Uhrmeister It's true. Read the Twitter of Frank's niece - <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/annamariex0<!-- m -->
    about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
    I was also wondering why there was only one source.