777 on MJ's white jacket at 2005 trial

HollieHollie Posts: 119
?[size=14pt]?[/size]

Comments

• Hmmmm... 777
    Yep, yep! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This was posted before, please use the search button. And next time please give your thread a name, so that people can actually find something when they use the search option.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Gosh! That embroidery is beautiful!!! 777 all the way baby! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    On a sidenote: that suit was gorgeous. High quality silk by the look of it and the embroideries are very beautifully done. Apart from pyjama day, he was very well dressed at the trial.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• On a sidenote: that suit was gorgeous. High quality silk by the look of it and the embroideries are very beautifully done. Apart from pyjama day, he was very well dressed at the trial.
    I loved the pyjamas <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> not suitable for a trial..but it was cute.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Who was that person that apparantly worked hard to make sure he had a different top fashion suit to wear every day of the trial?

And what WAS Michael thinking and planning hoax-wise when the trial was going on? Was it on hold for this major upset, or was this part of it--that's what I puzzle over, just like the Pepsi burn to the day half-way point in his life. And now here we have 777 in plain sight at the trial. How to fit it all in.
  • Who was that person that apparantly worked hard to make sure he had a different top fashion suit to wear every day of the trial?

And what WAS Michael thinking and planning hoax-wise when the trial was going on? Was it on hold for this major upset, or was this part of it--that's what I puzzle over, just like the Pepsi burn to the day half-way point in his life. And now here we have 777 in plain sight at the trial. How to fit it all in.

yes i was just thinking perhaps he could offer some insight into when and why of michael including this in his selections. that is michael bush or is it the other one ( <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> can't remember the name)
  • On a sidenote: that suit was gorgeous. High quality silk by the look of it and the embroideries are very beautifully done. Apart from pyjama day, he was very well dressed at the trial.
    I loved the pyjamas <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> not suitable for a trial..but it was cute.

Thank God he had a sports jacket ontop of his pants pj's at least he looked decent. What ever Michael wore, he always looked and still looks debonair. What a handsome man.
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    Yeah 777 again just beautiful!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    [size=14pt]Who was that person that apparantly worked hard to make sure he had a different top fashion suit to wear every day of the trial?[/size]<br /><br />And what WAS Michael thinking and planning hoax-wise when the trial was going on? Was it on hold for this major upset, or was this part of it--that's what I puzzle over, just like the Pepsi burn to the day half-way point in his life. And now here we have 777 in plain sight at the trial. How to fit it all in.
    <br /><br />Michael Lee Bush  ;)
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Numerology theories have always fascinated me! So unbelievable, yet true.

Does anyone know what the number '7' indicates? It appears multiple times in Michael's life. As well as it does in Tupac's.