TheEllenShow La Toya Jackson Opens Up on Michael's Death

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
You've gotta love La Toya - bless her
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwU2yUEtaDk<!-- m -->
[youtube:2f5omez0]

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Almost LaToya, almost... Next time put an onion in your jacket and sniff real hard. You might actually start to cry <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LaToya looks good, love the orange details, lol

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Thank you for posting this. When was she on? I missed it. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> She had me in tears.
    We all know he is not dead.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    LaToya is just so adorable. I love her little laugh. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

But here they go again "opens up on michaels death", Michael's death was close enough to 2 years ago, and they're still saying "opens up"? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Thank you for sharing this. I loved Ellen's story of trying to see Michael in the restaurant but not wanting to look obvious. It's apparent that she is a genuine fan.

Okay, LaToya. I really do love her. She is so sweet. But she bounced around in her story about the day Michael "died". And when she made this statement...

"It was tough, you have no idea. Michael was one of the most loved people in the world". To me, it almost sounded like what her dad said shortly after Michael's "death".

We'll need to go back and compare her stories to see if she contradicted herself. Also, I don't think she was the first one at the hospital was she? If she lived so close to Michael why was she not the first one there?

1) Joe calls LaToya and says to go to Michaels (few houses away)
    2) Joe calls back and says to go to hospital (less than 5 miles away)
    3) What is between LaToya and Michael's neighborhood and the hospital that she would stop the car and ask for someone to drive her? Isn't it just a main roadway?
  • MFFreedomMFFreedom Posts: 273
    La Toya, La Toya. Bless her heart. Yet another story ... she should write chrildrens books and read them to kids in shopping malls. Anyways, sorry for being a bit mean <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

She asked people to drive her to the hospital, her legs got so week so she couldn't drive herself anymore? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ... If I remember correctly there is a picture of her in her car. Behind the wheel <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . She was by herself and there is a picture of her walking into the hospital - by herself. On top of that has ANYbody heard about ANYone coming forward telling the story, that La Toya ran around asking for someone to drive her to the hospital? Aw-Aw. It just seemed she yet added some more drama to the story to keep it going. The crying - a no-buy.

EDIT: Plus, she is almost bubbly while talking about that day. It seemed to me that her body and her facial expressions spoke a complete different story than the story she told Ellen. It just doesn't sit right with me.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Thank you for sharing this. I loved Ellen's story of trying to see Michael in the restaurant but not wanting to look obvious. It's apparent that she is a genuine fan.

Okay, LaToya. I really do love her. She is so sweet. But she bounced around in her story about the day Michael "died". And when she made this statement...

"It was tough, you have no idea. Michael was one of the most loved people in the world". To me, it almost sounded like what her dad said shortly after Michael's "death".

We'll need to go back and compare her stories to see if she contradicted herself. Also, I don't think she was the first one at the hospital was she? If she lived so close to Michael why was she not the first one there?

3) What is between LaToya and Michael's neighborhood and the hospital that she would stop the car and ask for someone to drive her? Isn't it just a main roadway?

Well, we know that the family had just had that meeting at the Beverly Hills hotel.
    We know that the 911 call came from there too.
    We also know that the hotel is between the hospital and Carolwood (correct me if I'm wrong).
    I'm thinking that there were people at the hotel, and Latoya went there when she got a call into action.
    (she lives close to Michael? Where? So she lives by the hotel then as it's just 4 min away from Carolwood.)

Someone went with her from there to the hospital, because, of course she could'nt have driven so upset.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Thank you for sharing this. I loved Ellen's story of trying to see Michael in the restaurant but not wanting to look obvious. It's apparent that she is a genuine fan.

Well, we know that the family had just had that meeting at the Beverly Hills hotel.
    We know that the 911 call came from there too.
    We also know that the hotel is between the hospital and Carolwood (correct me if I'm wrong).
    I'm thinking that there were people at the hotel, and Latoya went there when she got a call into action.
    (she lives close to Michael? Where? So she lives by the hotel then as it's just 4 min away from Carolwood.)

Someone went with her from there to the hospital, because, of course she could'nt have driven so upset.

OH, another thought, Latoya said she WAS living 2 or 3 min away from Michael then, MAYBE IT WAS her LIVING AT THE HOTEL!!! (where is she now?? at Hayvenhurst?)
  • Not for ONE second do I think that she did not know the way from the house to the hospital. It's like one major left hand once you're on Sunset. I was in LA last summer for the first time- and even I could find it. Now, granted, if she was upset I could get that- but stil...

Ohhh- interesting thought about her staying at the Beverly Hills....Hm.... Me likey! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • love Ellen.

I wish Michael would have let her interview him that would have been nice. Then again, I do see why he wouldn't.
  • la toya said she was making her way THRU the hospital..to me that means she was already inside of it..so how could she have almost crashed her car? anyways...

Is there a topic where we can put all the videos of family members and others and there story on how and when and where they were when they heard of this "death of mj"..so we can see how everyone has changed there story many times!!!!..all in one place..plz and thank you..if there is already one can someone point me to it.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    huggs n faith n love..
    suzz
    gotta love the colors as souza said along with of course the other flowers and green screen..lol..
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    She asked people to drive her to the hospital, her legs got so week so she couldn't drive herself anymore? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ... If I remember correctly there is a picture of her in her car. Behind the wheel <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . She was by herself and there is a picture of her walking into the hospital - by herself. On top of that has ANYbody heard about ANYone coming forward telling the story, that La Toya ran around asking for someone to drive her to the hospital?

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I do not know if someone else drove her to the hospital but it seems like she was relieved by the news she got in the hospital that she drove back home herself and Randy. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

a2f6ag.jpg 2mhj7lu.jpg 2d91n4p.jpg
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    la toya said she was making her way THRU the hospital..to me that means she was already inside of it..so how could she have almost crashed her car? anyways..

That's what I was wondering about too. Here's a very interesting interview with Latoya which was in april, 2010 in the Netherlands.
    It's quite long, but really worth to listen. She contradicts herself regularly (also in regards to the vid in the OP) and when she is telling about how they broke the news to Michael's children in the hospital, she really gets lost in her story, and says that is because she is so nervous and shaky <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    About 'This is it' she says that Michael was never going to rehearsels (really?) and that all the footage was filmed in ONE day <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> (remember, she claims at that point that she has never seen the movie).

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_UEZO4Y3I<!-- m -->
    [youtube:txepe5en]

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8JXFCyh ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU_t3bYc ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UYxAd24 ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    All I've got to say about this is that I have lost several loved ones whom I was extremely close to and I remember the day they died as if it were yesterday.....every single detail. When I think of them, I recollect. It's difficult not to do that. In fact, when my phone rings in the middle of the night it's almost as if my heart stops because I'm thinking "OMG, what now...". Heck, I know several people who remember where they were on September 11th regardless of whether they lost someone in that tragedy or not. WTF is wrong with this family?
  • All I've got to say about this is that I have lost several loved ones whom I was extremely close to and I remember the day they died as if it were yesterday.....every single detail. When I think of them, I recollect. It's difficult not to do that. In fact, when my phone rings in the middle of the night it's almost as if my heart stops because I'm thinking "OMG, what now...". Heck, I know several people who remember where they were on September 11th regardless of whether they lost someone in that tragedy or not. WTF is wrong with this family?

I'm so sorry about the people you've lost in your live <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I've lost a lot of people in my life too and just like you i remember ever little detail of what was going on that day. It's impossible to forget, no matter how hard you try <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    How can Janet SMILE when she talks about Michael?
    How can Joe talk about his new company only after a couple of days since his son "died"?
    How can Katherine go shopping after a couple of days since her son "died"?
    How can Janet keep on changing the story of where she was when she found out about Michael?
    The answer is simple! MICHAEL IS ALIVE!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I don't understand how other people don't see it?! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    IF, only IF Michael really died that day (100 % he didn't) then we can call Jackson family the most heartless people on earth! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Which of course is not true, we know that they are all very nice people, even Joe, he did so many good things for his family. But Jacksons are not very good actors except for Michael and Paris of course <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E to all! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->